Slim Men.

andrew999999999

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm a slim/skinny/thin/lean man, and I was wondering if there are any men or women who like men of that build. Or if you're like me, how do you feel about yourself? I'm comfortable in showing my pics on here and would like to hear from other people like me or who like slim men. Don't be shy, send a reply or message me with your thoughts.

Daniteen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm pretty slim, I mean not as slim as some of these other people... But I am "slim".

I do in fact like slender men.

I'm not very comfortable with my body yet because I recently lost a lot of weight, so it's taking me some time to getting used to... Hit me up with a message if you want to continue to talk

luvguyz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm tall and slim 6'3 160, and I have only recently become comfortable with my body. There are definetly people that are into that body type so that helps. Personally, I like all types, but I do tend to gravitate a little more towards shorter, stockier guys. Grrrrrr ;-0

crv

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I really like slim guys. While some definition is nice, slim is much better than over weight with a big gut. I'm fairly slim with a small frame, and I'm very comfortable with my size.

andrew999999999

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm tall and slim 6'3 160, and I have only recently become comfortable with my body. There are definetly people that are into that body type so that helps. Personally, I like all types, but I do tend to gravitate a little more towards shorter, stockier guys. Grrrrrr ;-0

You look great and I love your cock.

D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are good things and bad things about being skinny. I'm 6 feet and about 145 lbs. About 3 years ago I was a gym nut and was up to 190. A back injury later added with starting up smoking and an already high metabolism shrunk me right down to what I am today.

The Good:

- My girlfriend loves skinny guys.
- My cock looks bigger against the small backdrop.
- No matter how hard I worked out before I always had a hard time defining my abs.

The Bad:

- Miss feeling the power of being "strong".
- Some of my family think I have an eating disorder :rolleyes:.
- My girlfriend likes me skinny but I still do miss the attention I get from other women. (Although I do get much more compliments from gay men!!:biggrin1:).

dickbeater27

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am a pretty slim guy, 5'9" 135. I prefer guys who are slimmer. I like how they always look more fit. And i agree with Ryanp, people always tell me that my dick looks bigger than it actually is.

I am quite comfortable with being smaller and I wouldnt want to be any other way

longverythick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not very slender, 6'0" 220#. I guess it makes my penis look smaller. Compared to someone who is 160# it would look 37.5% smaller. I still want to gain weight though. Maybe 6'2" 250# since I am growing. I would be 1/8 ton. I am fit, my body looks fine, about 15% fat, heart rate under 40. I would like to be 4% body fat and heart rate under 30 within two months.

Last edited:

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
6'1" 140-145lbs, As long as my bf gets to 5 percent I don't care what my weight is!

Am I happy, no not really. I want to be 160lbs with 5 percent bf, then I will be happy.

misternorm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm 5'6" and 118 lbs, and like it's already been stated above, Your dick does look bigger, and you do appear somewhat more fit. From a distance you may appear a bit taller than what you actually are, however, when you're as small as I am, your small size really does stand out when you're put next to someone who's 6' or very muscular o_0

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've noticed many tall thin guys have long and thick dicks. But that does not always hold true. But in Jr. High there was this tall
skinny guy in my gym class who had a long and thick dick. Same in my Army unit 2 tall slim guys with a nice long and thick dicks.
Has anyone else noticed this too? I also have a friend tall and thin with long and thick dick. Seems like the tall skinny guys have then market cornered for long and thick dicks.

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm slim now and have been since I had surgeries in my mid twenties. Though I gained alot of weight two years ago. This summer I lost twenty pounds and back to my norm. I feel better and am very comfortable with my looks. Beleive being thin is a plus when you get older.

You look just fine and have a great cock, espically when it's shaved!.....PM if you wish to.

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I realize that this thread is a little old but I may as well contribute.

I'm rather skinny which I wouldn't mind if I wasn't so tall. If I were 5'9" I wouldn't care as much but I'm 6'4" and therefore I feel a little disproportionate. On the plus side there are people out there who prefer my body type but that still hasn't done much to make me comfortable with myself.

When I was in high school I started coming up with little lies and stories in order to get myself out of certain minimal clothing situations. Pretty much everyone I knew was under the impression that I was not only unable to swim but that I was terrified of water when in reality I'm a pretty decent swimmer and love water. I just made it all up so that people wouldn't even think about including me in any sort of swimming activities.

Silly, I know, which is why I've stopped doing it. I still won't wear shorts or tank tops though. It sucks wearing jeans all summer but for me it better than dealing with the mental stress of wearing shorts.

Hopefully I'll gain some weight or just get more comfortable eventually.

D

deleted692552

I like my body a lot. I do not like heavily muscular guys at all.

On another guy, slim with muscle definition is a big turn on for me. Not to mention the ones I've seen so far have an ass to die for, literally.

ethos123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 5' 8" and have always been slim - 118 - 135lbs and am happy with my body. Perhaps being a nudist has something to do with acceptance, but only slim guys and gals gat an appreciative glance or approach from me.