Slim Men.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've noticed many tall thin guys have long and thick dicks. But that does not always hold true. But in Jr. High there was this tall
skinny guy in my gym class who had a long and thick dick. Same in my Army unit 2 tall slim guys with a nice long and thick dicks.
Has anyone else noticed this too? I also have a friend tall and thin with long and thick dick. Seems like the tall skinny guys have then market cornered for long and thick dicks.

yes..I have always noticed this. of course it doesn't apply to ALL..like any generalization there are exceptions. but it has seemed to me that more slim/skinny guys tend to be hung bigger or thicker than average than you would think.
I was 6' and about 135lb when younger in my late teens and twenties right through to my later 30s..than I started filling in with age. and guys always commented on for a skinny guy I was all dick.
I think there IS a tnedency for skinny guys to be bigger hung. maybe its natures way of competing for a mate against all the muscled guys out there!

jameslpsg

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
tall, 6'4" with 8" and was very thin most of my life so I fit your scenario. however I have put on enough weight in recent years that thin no longer applies (not fat, but not thin :)

0837s

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm a lean guy- 5'11 ~135-140lbs, with a thick 8" cut cock. I've always been lean/slim like this, and I'm not a big fan of it, however, I do like my cock. Not sure why i've always been like this, I do know that I had to have some sort of emergency surgery (near my stomach, because I still have the cut scar, pyloric stenosis i think) a couple of weeks after I was born, so i'm wondering if that is why i'm tall and thin??

I have made my mind up that I'm going to get a membership at Golds gym and bulk up big time. My goal is to add a ton of muscle, while maintaining my BF at 6%, and get my total weight up around the 180lbs or so, most all muscle gain, is my goal. I know it will take 2+ years, but it will be worth it- huge boost in self confidence and I will be extremely happy.

henry8888

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Im skinny and always have been, 5'11 and 140lbs.I used one of those machines that calculates your body fat recently and it said 23% ? How accurate are they because i dont believe im anywhere near 23% bodyfat, you can see my ribs ffs lol

0837s

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Im skinny and always have been, 5'11 and 140lbs.I used one of those machines that calculates your body fat recently and it said 23% ? How accurate are they because i dont believe im anywhere near 23% bodyfat, you can see my ribs ffs lol

I dont think that is right. My last dr appt, she told me that i'm right now at 3% BF, and i'm about the same size as you are.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I realized many years ago that I would never have a six-pack or biceps that would make women cream. I have resigned myself to being thin. I'd prefer to be called thin, but I've heard skinny so often that it's a label that's stuck. Sounds derogatory like calling someone fat.

I'm not tall. I've always wanted to be taller, but I've also resigned myself that wifey and me will always see eye to eye.

For a brief moment I thought I was putting on pounds. But it all went to my waist. Arms and legs and butt remained the same, so I lost that weight and just gave up trying to do anything about it.

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
Thin / slim body types are my preferred type of guy. Not anorexic of course, but a guy with a flat stomach, small waist, (28"-32" depneding on height), bubble butt, and slightly visible ribs is hot to me.

monel

Sexy Member
Media
I'm tall and natually thin; 6'3" about 175lbs, 32" waist. I work out regularly so I'm fairly muscular despite being slim. I like how I look more now than a few years ago when I was just slim but with little definition. We skinny guys can get lazy, especially when young, and think we can coast on the fact that we're thin. Then one day, at least for me, I looked in the mirror and, though still thin, realized I didn't look very good anymore. That was enough to get me back to the gym.