slim, skinny....?

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This might go in the What Made You Laugh Today? thread.

Today my wife and I were shopping in H&M and I tried on a pair of Slim Low Jeans. Men | Jeans | H&M US

Maybe they were Skinny Jeans, but I'm 99% sure they were marked Slim.

When I started to pull them on, I could tell they were too tight, but figured, 'what the hell?' and put them on anyway.

I showed them to the wife. They fit like jeggings, or running tights. My thighs were bulging out of them, and I didn't even bother to fasten all the buttons in the fly because--the bulge there wasn't going to cooperate.

The irony is that they actually fit. The waist was fine.

We had a good laugh. I have to admit, as ridiculous as they looked, and as tight as they were, they were pretty comfortable.

No, we didn't buy them. There are certain outfits a straight 47 year old man isn't supposed to wear. No matter how funny they look.

PRINCE_PEACH

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Im pretty young play soccer and have an athletic build ( read as: big thighs and butt. Lol)
I cant buy ANY pants in H&M or Express. It seems the new look of pants is only the slim skinny pants.
This is frustrating for "regular" not toothpick guys. Im proud of my bulge but DAMN it looks ridiculous in thise pants.