Slinky Effect

Hung Low in Thiva

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a girl I used to date told me a couple times that my cock looks like a slinky when I walk in the nude. she said when it is soft it bobs down and then comes back up (if that made sense). Anyone else experience that and anyone have an explanation (I have a theory I will throw in later)

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
Well, does it walk down stairs, alone or in pairs? And make a slinkity sound? For fun it's a wonderful toy. It's fun for a girl and a boy.:)

fratdick

Experimental Member
Media
my dick is like this too, now that you mention it. i never really thought of it before, but reading your description i know exactly what you're talking about.

but i guess the real question is... so?

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
fratdick said:
but i guess the real question is... so?
If you thought about it too hard you could ask that question about most of these threads.

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hung Low in Thiva said:
A girl I used to date told me a couple times that my cock looks like a slinky when I walk in the nude. she said when it is soft it bobs down and then comes back up (if that made sense).

Interesting.
Watching it has been a favorite of my women too.
But it does NOT "slinky" lengthen and shorten as I walk. It merely flops around from left to right when warm (from mid-point down) or swings left and right when cool.
However, I do not like being mashed tightly when jogging, so I do exhibit the slinky effect then - wearing thong undewear. It's not me though. It's due to the elasticity of the thong, my mass and the up/down motion of jogging.

Anyone else experience that and anyone have an explanation

Dicks are different, just like boobs ?

(I have a theory I will throw in later)

Well ?