Slipping out when she's on top

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by blemming, Jul 29, 2007.

1. blemming

blemming New Member

Okay, first some background info. I'm 7" long, slightly above average girth. I've been with about 9 other women, and not once had this problem before.

Basically, after heavy drinking, I started having sex with this girl. I was on top for a long time, varying where her legs were. After a while she got on top and the way she was positioned was almost uncomfortable on my dick. She wasn't riding me up and down, but more grinding toward my head then toward my toes (hopefully you follow). I kept sort of slipping out, not necessarilly because she was going to far in either direction, but the angle was just awkward, it's hard to explain. Eventually I almost completely lost my erection and that was it.

Has this ever happened to anyone else? Do I not have enough length? I'm a muscular 210 and she's very petite, with a semi thick ass, though i've been with thicker girls before. Any ideas? I feel slightly awful...

2. GBF64

GBF64 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Yes a few times for me. Some women have vaginal vectors that won't cooperate with the angle of your cock. Especially if when erect it points above 45 degrees or more.

3. txnrude

txnrude Active Member

Albums:
    Sometimes the girl just isnt experienced at being on top which will cause this. Nothing to do with your size, she was just rocking weird and maybe her placement was just bad. The first time I had sex with a girl who got on top she was bouncing up and down and practically broke my dick in half because of the angle, it made a nasty pop and practically made me cry. Gotta be careful sometimes haha.

4. capcraz

capcraz Member

Albums:
    I've had this happen before too, usually it's when she's trying to rub her clit across my lower abdominal/dick base region. She didn't realize at first that this was totally not pleasurable for me and we tried other variations. She also had a strange up/twist/down move... It too bent my dick out of shape and I've lost several erections this way... dont' let it get you down. Losing an erection can be a traumatic experience, just realize that it's not your fault, it was uncomfortable, but next time talk to her before it happens and I'm sure you'll find a happy medium ;) I know we did!

5. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Let me guess, your slidding out the back (towards her ass), right?

Id say you had the ame problem as capcraz. She is so concerned with clit stimulation that she is leaning to ar forward, so as she rocks forward out you pop. Next time try getting her face you, lean back, grab your ankles and use them as leverage. It is a good position for g-spot stimulation and you shouldnt be able to pop out the front

6. B_All4show

B_All4show New Member

Be careful, she could break your dick. At one of my friends wedding, a few days prior, one of the goomsmen's wife broke his dick riding wild on top. It was the talk of the reception. We are talking surgery etc. Not good, dog.

Clamp your arms around her waist and let her grind until she climaxes. You will be so deep inside, that you can last forever - or until she cums.

7. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

I love that pop sound.

Then she goes "GET IT BACK IN" :biggrin1: It is when she leans too far forward I think. Or if she moves too far up your cock/all the way off.

8. B_Bette

B_Bette New Member

All this talk of breaking dicks is funny. Seriously.

9. B_capslock

B_capslock New Member

vaginal vectors... hehe... its like star trek dirty sex talk!

10. Dazza

Dazza Member

Albums:
    Yeah happened to me when the missus gets a bit too bouncy. Not nice having your dick bent in half. Ouch. Tends to cool things off very quickly.

11. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I would have to agree with everyone else and say that it's her angle... she should try the grinding while sitting up straight.

12. lemont77

lemont77 Member

Albums:
    Squatting works too...the guy can help here, too.

13. Chaz

Chaz Member

More women than not just don't know how to ride a cock. If she has a little extra weight it makes it even harder to enjoy as you can't just grab her and bounce her around at your own will...........

Draft saved Draft deleted