'Slipping out'

Hung_Joe: Hi, This is my first post on here so I'm sorry if this problem has already been posted before.  :)

Basically the problem is I used to wear boxers but as I started to grow older (and bigger) I started to get the old problem of my cock slipping down the left leg all the time. When this happened I started to get comments from people and generally get a reputation as a bit of a donkey.

This isn't the kind of reputation I want, (to be honest I'm a bit embarrased of my size), so I switched to boxer briefs hoping they would give me a bit of support. This half fixed the problem, they give enough support for a while, but as I go through the day I get a bit excited every now and then (like we all do at times) and this causes the boxer briefs to loosen up and it just falls down my left leg again. And now, because I am wearing boxer briefs they hold it there and it looks really obvious.

I thought the best solution might be wearing briefs, so I tried those for a while. They hold everything in place but as soon as I even get a little bit excited it looks like I've got a melon down my pants!  :eek: (well almost anyway).

What is the solution to my problem? I would be far too embarrased to go and buy a jock-strap and I would feel naked wearing no underwear at all. Will I be stuck with the nickname donkey all my life?  :-[

HungJordan: I think boxer briefs are the best if you got a huge one (espcially huge soft). You get the support you need but are contained in case you get a hard on in your pants at the wrong time.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try some trousers with looser legs.

At least for me, dressing down the left leg is the least obtrusive of the options for where to put "it."

Donk: A majority of men in the world hang their penises down the left leg. (Of course, most don't hang as far down the leg as some of us do.) Unless you're long enough to wrap around the waist, your options are pretty much limited to letting it hang down one leg or the other or letting it bunch up in the middle. That's life with a penis. My advice (and practice)--buy pants with looser fitting legs and, when you get "excited", stand behind something.

P.S. I don't know that a jock strap is the answer to your problem, but I can see no reason in the world to be embarrassed about buying one. It's a common product that most men need to buy at one time or another to use in perfectly innocent activities like sports. It's not exactly a secret that most men have a penis and balls.

Pappy

Media
You could try what is called a Support Brief.  It's like a jock but has brief style back on it.  They are fairly comfortable to wear and will restrain a semi very easily.
I'm still trying to find something that will restrain a full blown hard-on.

Why would you be embarrassed to by a jock strap? It is after all a male article of clothing that every male will need at some point and time in their life.

CAT MAN ME

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't worry about it slipping out, as I'll usually wear a pair of soft snug briefs, keeping me snug and secure. The few times It 'll slip out is at the doctor's for a physical examination and getting undressed when wearing layers of warm spandex sports clothes with clinging underwear when hard. It'll slip free,when the last the piece of spandex underwear is coming off, as the pretty nurse helps me undressing, to be ready for the doctor's examination.