Slips out side of workout clothes

oxygin85

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
New member, first post!

When I go to the gym to workout, 5 days a week, sometimes only 4 days, sometimes my member slips out a bit. Not out of my shorts, but out of my underwear. I have to go into the bathroom to adjust myself. Any ways to prevent this from happening?

B_gaycruiser7

Just Browsing
Media
just adjust yourself right there, check to see if anyone is looking, if not, go for it, no big deal. Im sure your not the first of last guy to have the big guy slip out.

thereisalight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I work out underwear just doesn't cut it. Most people on this site sing the praises of jocks but my shorts always ride up my hiney.

Compression shorts work best for me -- they keep everything in place. They don't, however, keep my package tucked up close to me but that's the trade-off.

Siq

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I just had an accidental slip this morning. I usually don't wear gym shorts to the gym but I had no clean track pants. I was doing squats and I just slipped out the side. One guy saw and gave me a smile....so I am taking that as a compliment lol

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Never been a huge jock fan (no pun intended)

I wear boxer briefs to the gym....keeps everything from flopping around, gives support with out pinching (my nuts and jocks have NEVER gotten along) I also like the way boxer breifs give support up and over.... (I don't like them outside the gym, they make my legs,balls,ass sweat as they trap heat...fine in the gym).

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wear compression shorts or tightie-whities if you have to wear something other than a jock.
As for me whenever I've slipped out, trust me, I know what I'm doing.