Sloppy seconds questio

DublinMark

Just Browsing
Media
@AlisonWand ...thank you so much for an educated answer ...I'm probably just a dumb inexperienced Irishman but its a genuine question I asked.

PS. To all that fail to see that it ain't a woman's question?? I've yet to meet a guy with a vagina !! so that's the reason I posted here...sorry if it's in the wrong section.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
PS. To all that fail to see that it ain't a woman's question?? I've yet to meet a guy with a vagina !! so that's the reason I posted here...sorry if it's in the wrong section.
men's issues with women is not the same as women's issues.
yours is the former. there is no specific forum for that.

AlisonWand

Experimental Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
@AlisonWand ...thank you so much for an educated answer ...I'm probably just a dumb inexperienced Irishman but its a genuine question I asked.

You're welcome! :cool:

men's issues with women is not the same as women's issues.
yours is the former. there is no specific forum for that.

So, maybe we should stop giving the man such a hard time... :rolleyes:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Fuck off.
Listen, we make an exception for one clueless fuckhead who posts in the wrong section and we indulge him because ...awww...he's so fucking stupid and bambi eyed, dumb mutt cute,
Next thing you know it's destroyed all respect and this forum is awash with every fucking lame, hare brained "look at my cock" request.

It's been hard slog for the long term female members here to carve out a niche here and it is still a huge effort.

Don't piss on our efforts to ensure that we and our area isn't used and seen as some sort of male vanity and validation arena.

Last edited:

AlisonWand

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Fuck off.
Listen, we make an exception for one clueless fuckhead who posts in the wrong section and we indulge him because ...awww...he's so fucking stupid and bambi eyed, dumb mutt cute,
Next thing you know it's destroyed all respect and this forum is awash with every fucking lame, hare brained "look at my cock" request.

It's been hard slog for the long term female members here to carve out a niche here and it is still a huge effort.

Don't piss on our efforts to ensure that we and our area isn't used and seen as some sort of male vanity and validation arena.

I'm not pissing on anyone's effort, and your rudeness towards me is really uncalled for. This was not a vanity question, and as posted above, there is no specific forum for that. So the poor guy comes to ask some advice from the ladies... Chill. :cool:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not pissing on anyone's effort, and your rudeness towards me is really uncalled for. This was not a vanity question, and as posted above, there is no specific forum for that. So the poor guy comes to ask some advice from the ladies... Chill. :cool:

In the wrong forum.

The dumb mutt is going to learn it the hard way by having his nose rubbed in his pee and shoved into the right spot to drop his dumb mutt questions.

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe not quite as bluntly (but I don't think anyone ever accused her of subtlety ;p ) but this:

Fuck off.

In the few months I have been here, I've witnessed the sheer vitriol the ladies here have been subjected to when trying to keep the Women's Issues forum a place for... women's issues. Stating that someone has posted in the wrong forum and witholding an answer until it is moved isn't being hysterical, or man-hating or whatever peeps want to call it, it's simply respecting the ladies that fought to get a small (and it is small) area of the site devoted to women's issues. I can completely understand a man wanting a woman's perspective... but they are not entitled to it and hijacking the women's forum in order to get a response does not endear them.

As for the OP, nope it is not a women's issue, as a woman I personally find his phrasing pretty offensive and can't imagine why he would think it would be well received. To be honest though, given his other thread I suspect this is rooted more in fantasy than reality. Whatevs, wrong forum.

Last edited:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Maybe not quite as bluntly (but I don't think anyone ever accused her of subtlety ;p ) but this:

In the few months I have been here, I've witnessed the sheer vitriol the ladies here have been subjected to when trying to keep the Women's Issues forum a place for... women's issues. Stating that someone has posted in the wrong forum and witholding an answer until it is moved isn't being hysterical, or man-hating or whatever peeps want to call it, it's simply respecting the ladies that fought to get a small (and it is small) area of the site devoted to women's issues. I can completely understand a man wanting a women's perspective... but they are not entitled to it and hijacking the women's forum in order to get a response does not endear them.

As for the OP, nope it is not a women's issue, as a woman I personally find his phrasing pretty offensive and can't imagine why he would think it would be well received. To be honest though, given his other thread I suspect this is rooted more in fantasy than reality. Whatevs, wrong forum.

Thanks, Doll.

Being subtle wins you no favors here and the fact the OP called me a Dude proves awareness doesn't fall within his skill set.

AlisonWand

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

In the few months I have been here, I've witnessed the sheer vitriol the ladies here have been subjected to when trying to keep the Women's Issues forum a place for... women's issues. Stating that someone has posted in the wrong forum and witholding an answer until it is moved isn't being hysterical, or man-hating or whatever peeps want to call it, it's simply respecting the ladies that fought to get a small (and it is small) area of the site devoted to women's issues. I can completely understand a man wanting a women's perspective... but they are not entitled to it and hijacking the women's forum in order to get a response does not endear them.

Point taken. I only been here a short while but I can see what you mean. And I have in the past managed a very large discussion board on the net that is dedicated to women's issues and had to deal with a lot of hijacking...

Onwards and upwards! :rolleyes: