Slow and deep, or quick and shallow?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by sam0812, Dec 23, 2006.

1. sam0812

sam0812 New Member

Ladies (and gentlemen), an honest question: slow and deep, or quick and shallow? I ask because I've been visiting a web site called fuckingmachines.com (don't knock it - watching women climax beats anything cable TV has). Most of the models take only the head of the dildo (say, an inch) and about another two inches of the shaft, but at speeds of 100 to 150 (estimated) strokes per minute. And they're having orgasms in under two minutes, one lady squirting for the first time (the look on her face was really priceless). Yet the ladies who frequent this site probably know how to take more than three inches, but under 100 strokes per minute. So, which is better: slower and deeper or quick and shallow. Please, I realize that there is a lot of how you're feeling at a given moment, or during a given session, you might experience a bit of both, but what do you enjoy? Which do you prefer as a steady diet? I read somewhere that only the first four inches of the vagina has any real sensitivty, which might account for the reactions the fuckingmachine models have. And guys, if anyone out there can do 150 RPM, please post an address where I can learn what you've learned.:confused:

2. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

Usually change back and forth. Have found that women love it when I used only 3 or 4 inches and use quick short strokes. But then again they also love it when I long dick them with slow deep strokes. I find variety the best in a satisfying sexual encounter.

3. Chrysalis

Chrysalis New Member

I think every woman's vagina is different. I've heard over and over that "the inner walls are numb" and "only the first few inches are sensitive," but that's not true of me.

When I masturbate (which I guess would be the best indication of my "steady diet"), I generally use a glass dildo with an enlarged head, and fully penetrate past the cervix on every stroke. With my other hand, I rub my clit. I generally find that this combination brings on the quickest and best orgasms. I wouldn't characterize the speed as either slow or fast -- somewhere in between.

I've experimented with various speeds, angles, and depths of penetration, and full penetration is the best for me, hands down.

But one characteristic of my glass dildos is that they're slender. My favorite one only has a circumference of 3.75 inches. So there's a lot more opportunity for repeated deep strokes without the friction soreness I get from my husband's cock.

I do prefer to fuck in pretty much the same way, though. Deep, hard, long strokes at medium speed. It was funny, just the other day we had been fucking and I had a monster orgasm. Then TM said, "So, you like it slow." and I said, "Slow? I thought that was fast!"

So I guess we all have our own ideas of what "slow" and "fast" mean. :smile:

I do get sore easily, though, so we can't do that kind of stroking for more than about... 1/2 hour. If he or I still want more orgasms, we switch to oral sex or anal sex to give my vagina a break. It's just what works for us.

4. transformer_99

Gold Member

This would explain why chicks dig riding Harley Davidsons. From "this guys perspective" (heterosexual relations that is, so not commenting for the gay side of this), the long, slow and deep does nothing for getting me off, short and rapid fire doesn't do much better for 3-4 inches of length either (I like to use as much of my penis as possible and unless it's masterbation, simply concentrating on just the head, isn't enough). I'd say a more frenzied pace for as much as I can penetrate without her starting to talk about me trying to kill her with my penis seems to work best. This seems to be at about 5-6 inches in terms of penetration for any sustained faster paced pumping time period.

It would be interesting to hear a woman's side as to whether what I've relayed as my preferences, coincide with theirs ? Sex can be a selfish act for getting yours and if your partner isn't equally as selfish in getting theirs, is that what constitutes a bad lover or bad sex ? In that case partners need to communicate, then bad lovers and bad sex can be eradicated from the planet.

5. Sergeant_Torpedo

Gold Member

make your mind up Transformer - poltical correctness or human nature.

6. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Slow and deep every time. there is nothing like feeling the entire length of your man inside of you and so gently touching the cervix, having him stretch you as far as he can, prolonging the feelings and having your hands on his ass as he pushes all the way in.

And were fuck machines might give you a almighty orgasm they miss the sensuality of sex

7. Amygirl

Gold Member

Home of the Melbourne Cup and the best coffee
    Slow and deep mostly. I love the feeling of every inch gently penetrating me. It's almost torture in a a way.

I also like a bit of quick and shallow to as a large penis will move my lips and clit around for even more stimulation.

150 strokes a minute is like two and a half a second. That would probably hurt me if the guy was big enough.

8. transformer_99

Gold Member

That's my point, some people you can't please no matter what you do, how long you do it or whatever else ? Sometimes they don't even know what the heck they want. I wonder how many have gone off thinking their perfomance was superb, only the other half of the equation thought it sucked, didn't want to be there in the first place and won't go back to see it again, even if it was on cable ?

9. Chrysalis

Chrysalis New Member

Well, I found a quirky site a while back where a guy from Taiwan with a Ph.D in Engineering has done timed studies of women's orgasms and constructed a theory of "resonant orgasms." He's also timed the maximum speed at which the human male can thrust. :biggrin1: Here's the info... BTW I don't agree with most of his theories, but some of them are fun to read. Here's what Dr. Lin has to say:

When a woman reaches a sexual orgasm, she experiences a rhythmic contraction of her uterus/vagina at a period of 0.8 seconds per cycle or a frequency rate of 1.25 Hz (Engineering Unit: 1 Hz = 1 cycle per second). Our experiments (recorded in video tapes) show that if the woman rocks back and forth (or down/up-swing) at 0.4 seconds per cycle (2.5 Hz), she experiences eruptive orgasms in 1 minute. Other experiences without video taping also indicate if she is very horny, she can reach sexual orgasms by rocking a 0.8 seconds per cycle, the same rate of the uterine contractions. Hence, I consider the uterus/vagina is a dynamic (vibration) system (like a suspending bride or piling, for examples), which has a natural frequency of 1.25 Hz (contracting at 0.8 second per cycle). When the stimulating force applying to the woman's trigger zone oscillates at 1.25Hz, 2.5 Hz, 5.0 Hz, and so on, the woman's uterus/vagina will be tuned in to resonate with the simulating force and contract at 1.25 Hz. The uterus/vagina behave like a tuning fork, and her sexual orgasms are like the resonant vibration modes of a dynamic system. Therefore, I term the sexual orgasms produced by this way as the Resonant Orgasms. When the uterus/vagina are tuned in by the stimulating force of 1.25 Hz, I call this phenomena the synthcronous excitation; while the stimulating forces are at the higher frequencies 2.5 Hz, 5.0 Hz, and so on, respectively, I term them as the subharmonic (Trans-Harmonic) excitation. Like a dynamic system, the uterus/vagina have to trap the mechanic (strain) energy done by the pressure against the penis through the trigger zone. When the net accumulated energy (the input pressure energy minus the dissipated energy) reaches or passes over the orgasm threshold, she erupts. The energy accumulating rate depends on the sensitivity of her trigger zone. If she is very horny, the sexual energy is accumulated faster than it is dissipated, even at the rate of the synthcronous excitation. In a routine sexual intercourse, we have to use the subharmonic excitations so that the uterus/vagina can trap the sexual energy faster than it dissipates. The highest frequency a couple can perform is 2.5 Hz (0.4 seconds per cycle). We are unable to swing faster than this speed!

And if you're interested in the site (warning -- it contains a lot of wacky shit and he is trying to sell supplements) here it is:

Research Center for Multiple Sexual Orgasms / The Lin Institute, for sexual orgasm and associated problems

10. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Who really wants sex to last only 2 minutes, thats not even long enough for a good quickie. A good orgasm can last almost that long itself and thats not as much fun without feeling the best part...the build up

11. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yup, that is true. And I deeply love long, deep,slow strokes that culminate in more rapid strokes that bring both of us to orgasm.
    However, for me, there is a time and place for quickies and under 2 minute orgasms! Sometimes, I just have to have it fast and hard, a 'get this delicious pressure out of my clit before I explode' kind of quickie, and I never know when that might occur, but it does- and if no other option, then I can manage it myself easilyenough. But having never used any mechanical devices, I can't imagine what thats like. I dunno, doesnt sound like something I'd enjoy holistically speaking. And a guy doesn't have to do 150 whatever it was to make a woman squirt or cum a dozen times. He does have to be in tune to her body and its rhythms- and really, if she's much of a woman,she'll be in tune to yours, selfishness needn't even play a part.

Gosh is it late on a Saturday night or something? I'm not even making a whole lot of sense to myself at the moment- but hope my post makes sense all the same.:tongue:

12. transformer_99

Gold Member

Slow and deep seems to be the ladies choices so far. I give them that too, that's the front end of any session. I figure after about what I'd estimate to be 20-30, maybe even as much as 40-45 minutes of the foreplay and the slow, deep thrusts, it's my turn to get my rocks off. Is as much as 45 minutes dedicated to your pleasure in terms of being the sole object of the attention @ the front end and majority of the seesion enough ladies ? My end of it lasts maybe 5-10 minutes. Fair enough ?

13. Chrysalis

Chrysalis New Member

I don't see why you couldn't start with your part, climax (ejaculate on the woman's stomach or back if you don't like to eat your own cum), lick her until she comes and you get another erection, then do the slow deep thrusts until she comes again one or two times, then go back to the thrusting you like until you come again. By that point, she'll probably be so sensitive she'll come yet again, no matter what you do...

Actually I was just making that up as I went along, I'm kinda tired but at the moment it seems like a good plan...

14. B_hungnate

B_hungnate New Member

What the ladies here say is also my experience. It seems women like variety but then some women like it all deep. Either way I'm happy to oblige.
    There was this one woman I had sex with for a couple months who liked it deep. She was married for like 10 yrs and she said he was like 5.5-6 inches. So one time we're having sex and I got this idea that she must be really used to that size, so what I did was thrust like 5.5-6 inches in her for awhile, then just when she was getting into it I bottomed out 8 inches in her and kept going deep over and over. Seriously that was one of the hardest orgasms I've ever seen a woman have. After that I would do that same pattern every time we had sex. It was so hot because after awhile I could see her waiting for me to make the switch to the deeper strokes and the buildup was intense.
    I think for us guys having some experience makes it easier to know what women like, but you still have to have an open mind I think.

15. transformer_99

Gold Member

I think those days are over for me, multiple erections that is and hours and hours of marathon sex. I have no issues with getting and staying hard for a long enough duration over that 45 minutes, maybe shorter or even longer. But the issue with getting mine done first, it's come off as selfish and after that first ejaculation, most times I'm still hard, other times a reduced erection is sustained, that's when I will go after the oral or whatever other foreplay for hers (since she hadn't taken care of her own needs by going to her special mental place). Sometimes, I'd say we both lose interest in sex at some point after the first ejaculation. Then there are those women that after you get off early in the session, you keep going at it and the motion winds up tearing your weiner up both literally and figuratively. I'm worn raw in spots on the head and shaft, who knows what it's done to her innards. Being worn raw is the worst, it's like blisters or scrapes and road rash. When you get dressed or even sleep the night, the healing process welds your body part to your clothes or even the sheets. You want to know pain, try peeling back an undergarment when the healing process and ooze has welded you to the cotton. I guess the only thing I can equate it to, waxing hair or pulling duct tape with a lot of hair, only it would be the pre-scab or skin instead of pulling out hair, perhaps there is hair that's been healed over too even. My biggest concern is here, the scab and scar tissue damaging nerve endings and reduced sensation. I'm cut (talking about circumsized in this sentence, not the rawness, although that's an issue), so perhaps this is an advantage for the uncircumsized version of a penis ?

Personally, I go after as many errogenous zones on the woman simultaneously. Im grabbing, squeezing, biting , sucking, kissing and rubbing from crotch to head for the duration of the session. It's exhausting too. That's why after a prolonged period, I finally figure that enough is enough and go after mine and when that's done, if she hasn't done her thing, well, she should've by then. There's only so much Alan Alda in me. ;)

16. Gisella

Gold Member

I have a question for you Transformer...

When you said you can stay erect for 45 min you are counting the penetrative sex only?

And how long a man 'have to be' erected between the foreplay of her preference where she cums and than he has the penetrative sex to release if he did not cum oraly too as foreplay?

I want to get an ideia of how sex goes between oral people, because I'm penetrative. Do they both first cum by oral and than may have penetration?

:confused:

17. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

Chrysalis, I honestly can't decide if Dr. Ling is writing about the harmonic resonance of a woman's vagina or acoustically tuning the brand new Segerstrom Center for the Performing Arts in Costa Mesa? While his website contains exotic Far East sexual theories, Dr. Lin is incorporated in good old Florida, U.S.A. where there is no state income tax and if he's sued he can keep his digs and re-invent himself next week.

18. Chrysalis

Chrysalis New Member

I know. Like I said, it's a lot of wacky shit. You wouldn't believe some of the stuff I've found doing research for my writing. :eek:

But hey, you slog through enough sites like that and eventually you might find something good. Eventually I found LPSG, and this site is a rare gem.

19. Chrysalis

Chrysalis New Member

The only rule we have is never to get into a routine. There are so many varieties and combinations and ways to pleasure a partner that we have only just begun to explore them...

We've had sexual encounters where we didn't have oral or penetrative sex! We've had sexual encounters that lasted an hour or two and penetration never occurred. We had one really unique experience where we just lay on the bed together and masturbated, and got off on watching the other person masturbate (in addition to learning a few things). And we didn't have just one orgasm (either one of us!) We've had encounters that were completely oral, or where oral is the beginning, but it can also be the middle or the end. Of course, we have plenty of completely penetrative encounters. But we kind of play it by ear.

The other day I really felt like sucking TM's cock, and so I did. I love making him feel good. He started to get a lot harder, and one of the times I came up for air, I asked him if he wanted me to keep going or not. So he had multiple options and it made no difference to me what he chose -- I just want him to be happy (and he is the same way with me). Anyway, that time, he said, "Actually, I really want to fuck you. I really want to cum in you." So that's what we did. Other times, I would have blown him to orgasm, and then he would probably have passed the time licking me until he got a new erection. Then we'd probably switch to vaginal or anal sex. Whatever.

It's all good.:wink:

20. transformer_99

Gold Member

I don't know per se if it's just me, but that's all during the entire session. Recently a woman started off wanting to give me a bj, so I had an erection for her. BJ's really don't do much for me anyway, so she sucked away until her jaw was sore. So from there, we moved on to missionary and eventually doggy style positions for penetrative sex. Even when I'm delivering oral, I'm erect, you never know when she'll make the demand that I do the penetrative portion of any session. I enjoy the penetrative moreso, much like you do, but if the woman feels inclined to demand she perform oral on me, I guess she's entitled to do so and I'll oblige until she's tired of it, who knows maybe she's that good. I'd also tell you that had I ejaculated from the oral before any penetration, penetration probably wouldn't happen. I probably need about 20 minutes to recycle before I can ejaculate anything again after the first and I'd definitely say the sperm count on subsequent ejaculations would be significantly lower if there was much at all. After the first ejaculation, I can maintain an erection for awhile, but it may be semi or even a forced erection. The 45 minute sessions, yeah, I'm holding back the ejaculation for the sake of a longer session. I figure my goal is to stay as long and hard as possible for her pleasure, I know I can get mine when I want to, anytime and at a moment's notice, even when she's called the two minute warning. Who knows maybe some of these sessions lasted way too long and we were both being overly generous and waiting for the other to get off. In that regard, in general, I perceive it takes women longer to climax than it does for a man to ejaculate, that's why I hold off on that, so that she gets hers and has no complaints in that regard.

Draft saved Draft deleted