Slow down = speed up?

Maximus529

Experimental Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was with my ex years ago and we were outside at a local baseball field at night sitting on the dugout bench messing around. She got on top and started riding me, her favorite position and really the only comfortable position we could have used in that particular setting. Anyways, with the whole experience of being outside and possibly being seen by someone else, not to mention the hot girl bouncing on my cock, it didn't take long for me to get close to cumming. I told her to slow down because I wanted it to last, but she proceeded to ride me harder and faster as a result. Needless to say, it was one of the best orgasms of my life and it was made even hotter by the fact that feeling me cum pushed her over the edge as well. Has anyone else ever had an experience similar to this? Do women get off on the sense of power that they get when they control the pace and the speed at which their partner cums?

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I personally know I have fetish where I like for my bunny to control when and where I can cum. Its a sub thing I'm cumming to realize. And for her part she says she likes the control and how it makes her feel. I def agree it makes for very powerful orgasms.