Slow to get started

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Mule, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    A quirk of mine is that it takes my cock a while to get fully hard, and I'm not sure if this is just one of those individual things or if it is a result of the size and common to all larger guys. Generally it takes me about three to five minutes to go from completely soft to completely hard (anyone that has cammed with me has seen this). I know it isn't a dysfunction of my pubococcus muscle, as I have been doing kegels for years, and I can hold an erection for hours with continued stimulation (I love marathon sex!). I am also in good athletic shape. It's just a slow starter, and always has been. Only one of my partners has ever said anything about it, and she said she enjoyed it because it meant that she had more time to handle my cock before it got hard (she loved to play with a big floppy cock).

My questions for the wise ladies of LPSG are:

- Have you noticed a trend that larger cocks take longer to get hard?
    - Do you have a preference either way? Why?

2. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

The only slow starter I've been with was older and needed a good two or three minutes to get hard. Every other guy seemed to get hard quickly, I never timed it, but there was no moment that seemed unusually long.

No preference, as long as it works (reaches a full hardness) within a reasonable amount of time. :smile:

3. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I had no problem with you taking time. Kind of enjoyed it actually :wink:

4. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Same here. Although at first i was afraid he was one of those guys who didnt get completely hard. i was wrong and glad i wasnt boring to him.

I never get to feel my husbands cock grow in my mouth, its never limp when i take his pants off. I would like to ever now and again know what that feels like.

5. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's definitely not a function of age, as I'm only 32 and even when I was 19 it took a few minutes to get completely hard.

Once it's hard, it's very very hard, so no problems there. :)

6. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Aw, thanks.. that's good to know.

7. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    On the contrary, you were stunning. :)

I generally don't get hard without some kind of physical stimulation, either hot, passionate kissing or someone handling my cock, so I'm usually soft at the beginning of any play.

8. zaza

zaza New Member

In my experience I have only known one guy who would take a while to get fully erect. I particularly noticed that he spent a long time in the in between stage, because i had always wondered if there was an inbetween stage. Mostly they are erect when you first get to see them, or very soon afterwards. I`d always wondered if flaccid to erect was something that happens suddenly or gradually, as usually i`m too busy doing other things and the minute I take my eys off it its already there.

The guy concerned was of average size when erect, but actually very small when flaccid so had a lot of growing to do each time. It didn`t make any difference to function as we could do just about everything semi erect as we could fully erect.

9. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That's a good point, and one that I hadn't thought of - it makes sense that a 'grower' might take longer than a 'shower'. Problem is, at 5" soft, I'm very much a 'shower', so there goes that theory! :rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted