Slut pussy

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes ladies she is a slut! :biggrin1:

Unbeliavable the crazy ways she behaves with the 'right' fucking cock...with all the sore going on she still wants more and more of him...and the cursing ways she inspires me talking mouth to say does not come natural to me...yeh forgive my language...

Whats going on people? Ladies do u have a slut behaving pussy too? That arises that special cock everytime everywhere and wants to bang without mercy ???

She has no shame at all...she is a fucking pussy !!!:rolleyes:

Expando1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well!! Somebody is horny this morning! :wink: But agreed, it is a beautiful thing to behold a girl who has a insatiable pussy.

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:

Unbeliavable the crazy ways she behaves with the 'right' fucking cock...with all the sore going on she still wants more and more of him...and the cursing ways she inspires me talking mouth to say does not come natural to me...yeh forgive my language...

Whats going on people? Ladies do u have a slut behaving pussy too? That arises that special cock everytime everywhere and wants to bang without mercy ???

:eek:...:wank:...i look forward to your next installment.

*slut behaving pussy? language seems fine to me...

nick22ca

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:

Can't say I have any idea what you're talking about. Even with the metaphor in mind, I got lost.

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
reading a Gisella post requires a certain amount of joie de vivre and a willingness to accept the language barrier as a form of poetry

I understood well enough... she can't get enough and she's enthusiastic and happy about it... and that is all I need to know to give a big ol :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
dongalong said:
Can't be a real one if it's not already wet after seeing my throbbing nob!
Dongalong, I haven't said it yet so I'll say it now: that avatar/sig combo of yours cracks me up every time I see it. Thanks.:biggrin1:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
sares said:
reading a Gisella post requires a certain amount of joie de vivre and a willingness to accept the language barrier as a form of poetry

:You_Rock_Emoticon:
Gisella's post's are like the sun shining on a Brazilian beach, they are so hot, I just want to take my clothes off!