Slut pussy

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LINittanyLion said:
Excuse me? That was quite uncalled for. Take a joke, no sense getting bent out of shape over nothing.
I'm pretty sure he was joking, d00d. I doubt anyone on the boards mistakes you for immature. :tongue:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LINittanyLion said:
Excuse me? That was quite uncalled for. Take a joke, no sense getting bent out of shape over nothing.

No, for misquoting me ten posts ago, absolutely too called for.
I don't mind you quoting me, but try & keep the original text in it so that there's no confusion. And don't edit it to suit your needs.:mad:

But, I'm not going to hijack this thread to verbally bash you:rolleyes: , so that's all i'm saying about it.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Gisella said:
Yeh Massive...i do wear him out, he says i milk him...i thought milk aplyed for masturbation but he says i do by banging and wanting more...by much sex in couple of hours make the sperm very little and watery. I use my limit and push him the use his limit too...:rolleyes:

But i cant be hungry like that with many guys...but one...and when i'm extra horny and he is tired and i want more i wish i had another penis to release me more..but only in my head not in reality bcause i really crave his penis. I have to learn and im learning to be patient and wait for more.:wink:

whew...is it getting hot in here or what?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
b.c. said:
whew...is it getting hot in here or what?

Yep is getting really hot BC!!! Inside out all over the place...I'm used to hot weather swet and etc but AC nowdays must be on while we keep banging delicious ...:eek:

People, what a hot summer !:biggrin1:

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK said:
Hey, Spladle, I think you're really hot and would like to have sex with you. Please PM me the details of where and when you would like to hook up.
MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK,

Whoa, dude, I thought I'd make this perfectly clear in other threads - I'm not interested in having sex with anyone from this board. I think it is way too skanky. Thanks for the kind words, though.

ttyl,
Chase

:heart::heart::heart:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Spladle said:
MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK,

Whoa, dude, I thought I'd make this perfectly clear in other threads - I'm not interested in having sex with anyone from this board. I think it is way too skanky. Thanks for the kind words, though.

ttyl,
Chase

Interesting how you get such a perverse delight in misquoting people.:mad: :confused:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Gisella said:
Yes ladies she is a slut! :biggrin1:

Unbeliavable the crazy ways she behaves with the 'right' fucking cock...with all the sore going on she still wants more and more of him...and the cursing ways she inspires me talking mouth to say does not come natural to me...yeh forgive my language...

Whats going on people? Ladies do u have a slut behaving pussy too? That arises that special cock everytime everywhere and wants to bang without mercy ???

She has no shame at all...she is a fucking pussy !!!:rolleyes:

Don't know what that's about, but I love you.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
If Al Gore were here, he'd tell us that misquoting people is no fun at all.

And he would know all about being misquoted.

*GoneA prays someone will misquote him*

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Gisella said:
Yes ladies she is a slut! :biggrin1:

Unbeliavable the crazy ways she behaves with the 'right' fucking cock...with all the sore going on she still wants more and more of him...and the cursing ways she inspires me talking mouth to say does not come natural to me...yeh forgive my language...

Whats going on people? Ladies do u have a slut behaving pussy too? That arises that special cock everytime everywhere and wants to bang without mercy ???

She has no shame at all...she is a fucking pussy !!!:rolleyes:

Oh to be a fly on the wall (or a bird at the window?) lol (you wouldn't happen to have it on video - ?):tongue:

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK said:
Please reconsider, Spladle. You are the sexiest thing I have ever seen in my entire life, and I yearn to feel your hot, throbbing member deep inside my butthole. I also like ass-to-mouth.
Whoa, dude, that's a little much, don't you think? Also, because the mods felt the need to delete the thread that I created for the sole purpose of calling you a retard and reposting the PM you sent me, I'm going to do it again here. Enjoy!

Listen up & listen good...........

I don't appreciate being referred to as retarded when I protest someone's misquoting & reediting my posts. I happen to have been here a longer time than you & LL, & happen to have posted some great stuff.

I've already reported LL to the Help Desk, and I wouldn't hesitate a millisecond to do the same thing for you & your chiming in.

If you really subscribe to the notion that that validates a callous remark like that, then i question your intelligence.

In short,

Dont do it again.

Sadly, I did do it again, and here is what Massive Package of Chuck had to say about that:

that's it.....

you really screwed up. I just reported you to the mods for that last jibe.

To which I can only say: OH NOES!

347943137_l.jpg

OMGhi2U

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i barely post at all, but i cant believe someone is actually taking something on the internet seriously, ESPECIALLY something on a damn pesin-size board, where lies and fantasys run rampant and noone believes anything is true anyways. chill out peeps.

THE INTERWOOB IS NOT REAL LIFE. people hurt my brain...