Slut!

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lets be fair. There is no such thing as a slut. If men have the freedom to fuck anything that walks, so should women. The ONLY time I can even conceive of using this word to describe a female is if she uses sex to gain acceptance in some way.

A woman with a vigorous large sexual appetite and enjoys lots of sexual experiences is a helluva of a lot healthier than one who refrains from active expressly her sexuality because she appear *slutty* or wanton.

Lots of women have missed out on living life to its fullest by refraining from sex because of society says.

voodooyoudo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was just a blender as we called 'em in high school (no one noticed you, aka, blended in) and didn't loose my virginity til I was 17 (not late or anything, should have found a sweeter girlfriend to lose it to)

It wasn't until college that I realized I had something that the chicks liked and then I had to take every opportunity I could. Including the 3-some from out of nowhere, honestly, I can die happy now. But then I realized I was being a slut and I settled down. My friends still call me man-whore once in a while, probably because they repelled chicks and they had to listen to the girls enjoying themselves in my room.

Oh well, there's a time and place for everything. it's called college.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lets be fair. There is no such thing as a slut. If men have the freedom to fuck anything that walks, so should women. The ONLY time I can even conceive of using this word to describe a female is if she uses sex to gain acceptance in some way.

A woman with a vigorous large sexual appetite and enjoys lots of sexual experiences is a helluva of a lot healthier than one who refrains from active expressly her sexuality because she appear *slutty* or wanton.

Lots of women have missed out on living life to its fullest by refraining from sex because of society says.

My sentiments exactly! I am vehemently against double standards.

My brief "slutty" period in my life, for lack of a better term, I was having even worse body-image issues than I have now, and I behaved in a way that would appear slutty to just about anyone - like the time I was at a science fiction convention with my FWB at the time and practically coming on to all the other men at the convention as well. I think that particular FWB may have dumped me due to my actions during that time. And ironically, I didn't get all that much sex during that time. I only was with 3 partners other than my open relationship that was also going on at the time, and one of those 3 was only for one night. Of course, my not having all that much sex during that time just made me worse about the body image, thinking that I was too flat-chested to EVER attract a man...

Now, I do tone that sort of thing down, but I still hope to enjoy lots of sexual experiences. And I do admit that I put on protective coloration when I am around most of my friends, since I know that most of them would disapprove of that sort of thing.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can't say I was the slut in HS because I think part of being a slut means your reputation is well-known to the general public. I wound up being the guy who got passed around amongst the "proper" girls who loved the cock but were interested in keeping the fact that they were sexually active on the D.L.

In public, I was just a shameless flirt and a merciless tease. :wink:

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I'm so glad you said this. I really wanted to, but I feared it would sound slutty.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting!! Using this premise, one could argue that there are different types of "prostitutes" -- the honest ones (who do it as a living), and the dishonest ones (who use sex to get favors, with the "john" not being aware of it, and thus never having the opportunity to decide if the sex is something he really wants to "pay" for.) :wink:

Sorry, haven't been back to this thread 'til just now.

You could also argue further that the honest ones are the ones more likely to get paid. The intended "john" of the dishonest ones could be aware of their intention and take advantage of the situation. The 'cum through' isn't guaraneed.:cool:

I've heard of one situation where the motive was completely misinterpreted. Rumour in these parts has it that when a certain rapper was in town one of the bitchez he invited to his hummer of luv stole his bling. He probably thought she was just after bragging rights. Surprise! (Go shorty, it's yo birfday)

Aitch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was but I didnt know the difference between love & sex in those days though. Now that I do, I know which I prefer & I'm still a slut!

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Nope. I wasn't allowed to date until I was sixteen. I then dated my first boyfriend/lover for 3 years....I was really lucky to meet such an awesome guy right off the bat.

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the reputations people get in school are more the work of gossip than fact. I once dated the girl that was described as "loose" by others, she was actually quite shy and conservative in private.

Then I dated the "shrinking violet" bookworm that worked at the bakery and she was like an insatiable tazmanian devil in bed.:eek: I gotta tell ya, I like to be surprised.:wink: