Sluts

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why do slutty bitches and whores want bigger penises? Is it because they are spoiled by big dicks?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This seems like an intentionally inflammatory thread, but to take the question more seriously than it deserves to be, I'd have to say that if a very promiscuous woman enjoys well-endowed men it would make sense considering that she is probably mostly interested in the sexual aspect of new relationships and jumping from one partner to the next in rapid succession means that it's easier to focus on insignificant differences between each of those many partners. If you've only slept with three men, you'll probably judge each of them more on individual skill and personality as these things ultimately make a bigger difference and your range of experience would be so limited that you couldn't really make any meaningful generalizations apart from these more significant factors. If, on the other hand, you have been with 100 or 1000 partners, then you can start to make generalizations. One of those generalizations could be that, out of 50 partners that had small dicks and 50 that had big dicks, even though each group included both poor and talented lovers, you may have tended to enjoy sex with the well-endowed partners more.
Now, when it comes time to apply those generalizations, a very promiscuous woman will be more likely to go for men who have the less meaningful aspects that they are looking for because these women are not interested in investing a lot into a relationship and not afraid of getting stuck with a guy who might be wrong for them in other more important ways.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
My question is why do really conservative-looking girls with cute glasses and plaid skirts always want bigger penises? And why are they always crazy minks that I can hardly keep up with in the sack?

Oh wait, that's just my dreams. My bad.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sounds like someone has a penis envy issue. Derogatory remarks are often made by people who want what they haven't got and will never have.
On that note, think I will go be my usual slutty self and whore around awhile. with my popcorn. Oh, and be spoiled while I'm at it.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A better question would be why is it men never have a concept of who is out of their league? If they did they wouldn't get their feelings hurt so much.

Sounds like someone has a penis envy issue. Derogatory remarks are often made by people who want what they haven't got and will never have.
On that note, think I will go be my usual slutty self and whore around awhile. with my popcorn. Oh, and be spoiled while I'm at it.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Not having a concept of who is out of my league is how I've gotten some really great girlfriends in the past (also, some not so great ones... but that's another story). That or I'm just really low-balling my league! :smile:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not having a concept of who is out of my league is how I've gotten some really great girlfriends in the past (also, some not so great ones... but that's another story). That or I'm just really low-balling my league! :smile:
You're low balling your league then.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Tell me more about these low balls of yours.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My previous over-serious analysis of this important issue focused only on sluts. I realize that I completely overlooked bitches and whores.

As for bitches, I'd say they probably don't actually prefer well-endowed men, they are just telling you that they do because they want to hurt your feelings.

As far as whores go, I think you're actually wrong on this one. Most of the whores I know prefer guys with very tiny dicks. It all costs the same and the little ones don't wear out their pussies quite as much.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would think that sluts would need bigger cocks because they're all stretched out. They'd need a battering ram just to feel like they're getting fucked.

Now bitches, well I agree with NICs analysis.

And whores, well whores would go the way NIC says, I should think.