Sluttiest Fantasy

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Expando1, Oct 17, 2006.

1. Expando1

Expando1 New Member

Girls & Gents, if you had the opportunity to live out your sluttiest fantasy without anyone you know finding out, what would that be?

2. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Let's make this fair. You go first. :biggrin1:

3. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

No, you.

4. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Noooo...YOU!

5. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

......... mine involves twins, glory holes, rimming, and an exterior location.

That's ALL I'm saying.

6. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Now, you know what happens when you start with the dares...:biggrin1:

7. Expando1

Expando1 New Member

Fiiiiine, haha.

Rough 3-some sex with twin sisters involving light/moderate bondage and lots of erotic play. I also have a thing for fem-fem domination, but not really with any specific girl being sub...but that's really a separate fantasy from the twins as i've never combined them in my head.

8. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

And while Mercurial and Hickboy still battle about who goes first, I'll jump-start them and go third.

My sluttiest fantasy involves a still to choose NFL star, a video tape or DVD, and a camera. Think about the camera, or two even, being angled at my bed from two sides, and me stumbling in from the foot end, before he tackles me and throws me on the bed. And then... more throws... of passion... as the cameras record everything...

Oh crap, gotta go, I just wetted my panties...

9. elf

elf New Member

My sluttiest fantasy involves Hick Boy, a nun, a goat and a picnic lunch. Actually, the picnic lunch is not essential.

10. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Not the slutiest but My fantasy (location isnt important)....Im walking around the corrodors of a deserted building, everything is really quiet except for the sound of my own footstep, as i turn the corner a absolutley gorgeous stranger grabs me by the arm throws me against the wall and pushes himself against me really hard and starts kissing me roughly but passionatly. I give one tiny jerk forward to push in off (but not wanting to) and he pushes me back against the wall even harder...the end of my sturggle.

He slowing runs his hand down the front of my pants and starts rubbing me throuhgh my underwear, he then slides just one finger into the side of the underwear and keeps rubbing so it is running along my pussy making me get extrememly wet. He then undoes my pants with one hand and so gently sides then and my underwear down my legs and drops them next to us. I undo his pants and pull then down just the slightest but so i can take out this hard thick cock, he picks me up and slides me onto it as i wrap my legs around him.

He pushes me back against the wall and slowly and softly starts to fuck me but gradulally gets faster and harder. I have my hands in his hair as he bites my neck then i cum with a scream that echo's the corrodor, one last hard thrust and we're both exhausted. He lifts me of his cock and i unwrap my legs from around him and he puts me back on the ground.

He does his pants up and walks off around the corner leaving me standing there alone in the empty corrodor by myself as if nothing ever happened, except i know it did because im still breathing heavy and my pants and underwear are still by my feet and my pussy is still wet, hot and pleasently sore..........

Sometimes i imagime it as a one off and othertimes i think of it as a regular everyday secret rendezvous with this amazing stranger

if its true slut you want them you really cant beat the 3-some with 2 gorgeous German back packers, the nice type not the hippy unwashed kind... possibly here as entrants for the wrestling championships . And obviously they cant speak a word of English.

And to answer the question im to much of a chicken to live out either of them :frown1:

11. Gisella

Gold Member

Well, most of them are sex with hunk strangers that I cant resist, in strangers places and situations...with dangers involved for sure.

12. socoken

socoken New Member

Two horses, a college womens volleyball team, The Coors light twins, a whip, some melted candle wax, a KY filled swimming pool, some power tools, and a Chinese buffet. Two hot married women, with husbands watching, my cousin, and a midget.

13. elf

elf New Member

Socoken's post has made me come out and be honest with my real fantasy which is based on a combination of hot sex and people who spell "colour" the right way...

The mens' under-21 Australian cross-country skiing team
    Pure New Zealand butter (5 kilograms)
    An assortment (blond, dark) of Canadian hockey players wearing jockstraps
    An English DJ to play music
    An Irish choreographer in case anyone has sex standing up and it leads to dancing

Draft saved Draft deleted