Slutty School Girl

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your attention whoring is getting incredibly obnoxious. That's really saying something, since essentially this whole site, and especially this section, is dedicated to showing off. You have a great body, but I'm wondering if you're having serious problems in life, if you keep having to come back here for ego boosting.

Or maybe you're just a stupid attention-greedy cunt, but I prefer to think of the best in people.

Regardless, your pics are absolutely nothing special. In your last set, the pictures with soap suds were really good. But now, once again, you're just taking pictures of yourself with the camera pointed down a little. You're not displaying anything really sexy, artsy, amazing, or interesting. I'm wondering why you're even showing these pics here, since you're not even really showing off anything.

Stop posting regular pictures and thinking you deserve something for them. You don't.

lovepoon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your attention whoring is getting incredibly obnoxious. That's really saying something, since essentially this whole site, and especially this section, is dedicated to showing off. You have a great body, but I'm wondering if you're having serious problems in life, if you keep having to come back here for ego boosting.

Or maybe you're just a stupid attention-greedy cunt, but I prefer to think of the best in people.

Regardless, your pics are absolutely nothing special. In your last set, the pictures with soap suds were really good. But now, once again, you're just taking pictures of yourself with the camera pointed down a little. You're not displaying anything really sexy, artsy, amazing, or interesting. I'm wondering why you're even showing these pics here, since you're not even really showing off anything.

Stop posting regular pictures and thinking you deserve something for them. You don't.
I pretty much said the same thing but just left it at a few words. haha