Slutty School Girl

MuscleDick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Dude take a fucking Xanax - I mean seriously this site is hugely disproportionate in terms of male/female members and when a hot chick decides to post pics of not only her body but her face you should be fucking grateful.

You sound like a bitter prick who has been burned by more than a few females.....ease the fuck up.

Your attention whoring is getting incredibly obnoxious. That's really saying something, since essentially this whole site, and especially this section, is dedicated to showing off. You have a great body, but I'm wondering if you're having serious problems in life, if you keep having to come back here for ego boosting.

Or maybe you're just a stupid attention-greedy cunt, but I prefer to think of the best in people.

Regardless, your pics are absolutely nothing special. In your last set, the pictures with soap suds were really good. But now, once again, you're just taking pictures of yourself with the camera pointed down a little. You're not displaying anything really sexy, artsy, amazing, or interesting. I'm wondering why you're even showing these pics here, since you're not even really showing off anything.

Stop posting regular pictures and thinking you deserve something for them. You don't.

lovepoon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude take a fucking Xanax - I mean seriously this site is hugely disproportionate in terms of male/female members and when a hot chick decides to post pics of not only her body but her face you should be fucking grateful.

You sound like a bitter prick who has been burned by more than a few females.....ease the fuck up.
What does it matter to you man? He stated the truth, and that is she posts the same pictures every update. The only difference is the shirt that is being worn. Yes, she has great boobs and a nice ass. But that doesn't mean you have to update your pics every other day of the same shot. And seems like you need to ease up too buddy

MuscleDick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The bigger question is why do you feel she owes it to any of you to show you anything?

This site is big enough for everybody. When I see something I don't like (which is frequently) I don't feel the need to post negative feedback about what is being shared. If you like what you see then say so, otherwise just move on.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If users do not want to see pictures then simply don't look. We are not going to police what can and cannot be uploaded by a user, so long as it stays within the terms of service (ToS) of the site. Further to this, please refrain from using insulting language when disagreeing with each other - you can still get your point across without attacking another user.

lovepoon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The bigger question is why do you feel she owes it to any of you to show you anything?.

I never said she did. She does that at her own will, we can both agree to that. The only thing I said was it's the same pictures every time.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This site is big enough for everybody. When I see something I don't like (which is frequently) I don't feel the need to post negative feedback about what is being shared. If you like what you see then say so, otherwise just move on.

Yet that's exactly what you're doing in this thread. Lay off the roids and calm down.

And I agree that fishtank is a total attention whore but without the hotness. I give her a 5/10...

MikeyMedic

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
She doesn't have to post anything up. She doesn't owe you anything. If you don't like what she has to post up or say simply don't waste you time looking. And def not typing about it.

Fishy keep doing you. If haters wanna hate then it's their loss!