small and big

smalltool

Experimental Member
Media
There's probably a discussion of this already but not sure how to find it. I've fairly small - 5" hard, 1 - 3 soft. Shrivels up completely after working out, exercise. I find it really hot when I see guys with their swinging cocks walking around at the gym. Any of you big guys ever get together with small guys for comparing, showing off?

smalltool

Experimental Member
Media
would any of big cock guys have any interest in comparing? what do guys with big cocks think about guys with small cocks if at all? i'm sometime get obsessed with big cocks, probably because i'm so small and its what other gay guys seem to want most. just wonder if any guys with big ones are curious about small cocks.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I've compared. When I was going through puberty, I compared with all my friends.

These days I don't really compare.

smalltool

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by FrankPipeliner@Jul 24 2005, 01:44 PM
i've been with some mf couples where comparing cocks was part of the ritual.
[post=331348]Quoted post[/post]​
Did you get into it? Or did you just do it for the woman's sake? was the other guy hung too?

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
I haven't compared. Although whenever I see a guy's dick (which is rare) I 'compare' it to my own although mentally only. I don't whip it out and measure. It's never come up with me and my friends...of course everyone says they're big but I really don't know who to believe anymore lol. '9 and a half inch Louis' is a bit suspect lol.

I would like to compare simply for the sake of it and to see where I stand, but wouldn't like to take it any further lol. No rulers involved either, I'd like to compare just by looking.