Verified
Gold
Media
Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey guys! I’m looking for underwear and skimpy beach wear recommendations.

I feel like I don’t fill out most underwear like most guys. I find that although I am on the bigger side while hard, I hang soft at about 3.5” and hard around 7.5”my balls end up being pretty tight most of the time.

I would love any recommendations you guys have. I’m headed to the nude beach soon and want to look my best

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys! I’m looking for underwear and skimpy beach wear recommendations.

I feel like I don’t fill out most underwear like most guys. I find that although I am on the bigger side while hard, I hang soft at about 3.5” and hard around 7.5”my balls end up being pretty tight most of the time.

I would love any recommendations you guys have. I’m headed to the nude beach soon and want to look my best
wear a cocktail ring .. if you can handle metal wear a stained steel donut one.. it push your junk out, and if you nude is like wear jewelry, and if you said; soft is 3 some inches and hard 7.5 it means you are a grower, not a shower get a ring is 1.75” round .. and under your swim wear it looks amazing, if you want to hung out in your swimwear wear a swim brief with a pouch, thre is even Square cut trunks with pouch .

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
wear a cocktail ring .. if you can handle metal wear a stained steel donut one.. it push your junk out, and if you nude is like wear jewelry, and if you said; soft is 3 some inches and hard 7.5 it means you are a grower, not a shower get a ring is 1.75” round .. and under your swim wear it looks amazing, if you want to hung out in your swimwear wear a swim brief with a pouch, thre is even Square cut trunks with pouch .
oh yeah that is a beautiful cock needs to be displayed ..

Reactions: deleted14417481

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sounds like you're like me. Most underwear pouches are too small in front and too big everywhere else... But there are a few out there for guys like us.

Here're two. They're almost out of stock but I've seen them on Amazon, DHGate.com, & AliExpress.com

Cockcon Sexy Men Underwear Boxer Ice Silk Transparent Breathable thin | eBay

COCKCON Sexy men boys underwear briefs thin ice silk Low Waist comforatable | eBay

I'm wearing the briefs in my avatar.

There's also ergowear.com. They're a bit pricey but wear like iron. You want anything from the 'Max' line. Do not get 'Feel'!! They have some new pouches but I don't know about them. They have swimwear.

McKillop has different pouches. It souds like you'd best fit #5, aka 'bounce'. Also check anything with a 'hoist' pouch. Swimwear here as well. I haven't bought anything from them yet.

AliExpress.com has a lot of new underwear with pointy pouches. Search for 'elephant', and 'rhinocerous' men's underwear.

Cockrings: primalrings.com has an interesting design that keeps the swing of your dick and gives your balls a boost. For all cockrings it's important to measure first. If you're looking for all-day wear you want to be able to get two fingers through the ring while you're wearing it and you're soft.

Also, glans rings aka head rings weighing 50-60 grams are available on ebay for under $10.00. Wearing one or two will keep your dick at its max soft length. And the bounce it adds feels damn good, too. There're other threads about this.

Hope this helps.

twguy01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Start stretching you balls. When you’re in the shower or your balls are loosened. Make a OK sign with your hand just above them and tug down as much as you can without pain and hold it for a minute, then tug down and to the right and down to the left for a minute each. Then tug upward to stretch the under side of the sack.

Reactions: Just_Briefs

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Start stretching you balls. When you’re in the shower or your balls are loosened. Make a OK sign with your hand just above them and tug down as much as you can without pain and hold it for a minute, then tug down and to the right and down to the left for a minute each. Then tug upward to stretch the under side of the sack.
That's a LONG process...