Small Brain = Karma

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In a couple of other active threads the idea that a small brain is karma for some character flaw that has come up. I have to admit that it seems that an awful lot of complete assholes turn out to have little brains.

What's your take on the idea that somehow a small brain is a punishment for some transgression? If you have a small one, were you mean to animals in a past life or something?

D

deleted299888

If that was the case, then one might say any defect you have is some brand of karmic repercussion:

Got a small dick? Shouldn't have cheated on your wife in your last life.

Born blind? Shouldn't have spied for the Nazis in your last life.

Crooked spine? Maybe you shouldn't have taken that candy from those babies in your last life.

Max IQ of 35? What's what you get for being a general dickhead in your last life.

Do character defects represent some band of karmic payback? I don't know, I think that's one of those questions that only gets answered when you finish your run on mortal life. Kicker is that once you reach the end, there's no way to send an answer back to everyone still here.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
believing such a thing would require belief in re-incarnation, or some other form of transmigration... which is nothing but a delusional evasion of facing the finality of death.

People with less smarts are not necessarily flawed... although underdeveloped sense of empathy and other side effects of poor mental development certainly contribute to people being shits.

And being very smart does not preclude you from being unethical, manipulative or any other host of flaws.
In fact, the smart ones probably do a lot more damage than the dumb ones.
Its just that the smart ones are much better at concealing their flaws from others.