Small breasts = perky?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, that is disappointing. :frown1: Never mind though, call back in a week or two. It should have grown back by then. You were most foolish to break that nail. :tongue: Actually, I'll make an exception - if you wish to help me shake my bedpost, please do. :biggrin1:
sex?? your todger scares me!! :eek:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sex?? your todger scares me!! :eek:
:eek: Ms Dolfette must be joking! ManofThunder's mini-me is nothing to be afraid of. :redface: Really, don't be scared. He doesn't bite. He's really friendly once you get to know him! Plus, he removes his watch on request.

InsaneJester

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
lil'boobehs can be de-perked by a few things. seem more like small boobies lose volume and kinda deflate. i believe the phenomenon is called fried egg tittehs.

what makes a lil'boobeh perky.... fullness of the breast, there is enough breast tissue to keep the skin smooth. position and angle of nipple. hmm distance from the nipple to the clavicle.

i've seen large breasted women with perkier than perkier breasts. the best breasts,the rare and seldom seen since the late 80s, are breasts with a touch of weight to them, but still remain perky. the fullness remains, and the nipple has a higher placement on the breast. * paraphrasing Sven from QC*

randomly: weighted is a much better word to describe come boobehs.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:eek: Ms Dolfette must be joking! ManofThunder's mini-me is nothing to be afraid of. :redface: Really, don't be scared. He doesn't bite. He's really friendly once you get to know him! Plus, he removes his watch on request.
i am of a delicate disposition.
a frail wee thing.
and i'm thinking... ouch!

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You? Frail? :eek: The illusion is shattered. :tongue: No, no. Mr MoT's very careful not to hurt. As all men should be. I'm nothing special. *feels sadness as chances of intercourse with Ms Dolfette slip away*
no bruised wrists? no reddened arse?

bummer :frown1:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no bruised wrists? no reddened arse?

bummer :frown1:
You're a very demanding lady! :tongue: I can be rough in that department, but I've encountered relatively few women with a true passion for the tough, rough and tumble of sex. I do have some handcuffs for special occasions. *hope returns*

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're a very demanding lady! :tongue: I can be rough in that department, but I've encountered relatively few women with a true passion for the tough, rough and tumble of sex. I do have some handcuffs for special occasions. *hope returns*
pervert :smile: