Small but perfectly balanced

Mr_eeeeee: Just been introduced by a close friend (wvlady) and i thought that i should drop by and say hello from Ireland........

I'm a shy retiring type so go gentle with me.....

The Eeeeeeemeister

wvalady1968: Yeah, you're shy and retiring alright!! ;)

Watch out for this guy, people!! And don't believe a thing he says!!

Welcome, Mr_eeeeee!!

:-*

Mr_eeeeee: Thank you for the replies and soooo fast, :)

When allie first gave me the link i thought she meant that this site was a self help group for obese concert musicians, as she knows i am a pianist.

Oh well no help with reaching a two octave spread here!!!

HORSEHUNGshowoff: [quote author=Mr_eeeeee

When allie first gave me the link i thought she meant that this site was a self help group for obese concert musicians, as she knows i am a pianist.

Oh well no help with reaching a two octave spread here!!!

LOL Clever pun there man, quite the clown I see ................... as far as reaching 2 octaves, CHOPIN could not do it and he wrote the most physically demanding of all piano compositions so you should give up now , I can reach a 10th easily and 11th not so easily and that just like my cock is MORE than most I know lol

HORSE

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=Mr_eeeeee link=board=meetgreet;num=1082678387;start=0#4 date=04/23/04 at 00:46:01]When allie first gave me the link i thought she meant that this site was a self help group for obese concert musicians...[/quote]

Just what we need.  Another smartass.

It's lonely at the top.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Mr_eeeeee: Noooo im not a smartass honest.........i do have talents tho:

I woo women with my sensuous and godlike trombone playing............

I can hurl tennis rackets at small moving objects with deadly accuracy..........

I breed prize-winning clams.............

but now i'm just kicken back takin it easy.

Eeeeeeeeee

HORSEHUNGshowoff: ALAS what this forum has been missing ........... our very own court jester

:D ;) :D ;) :D ;)