Small cock - Big Breasts

vjduvall

Superior Member
Media
I am always turned on by the fact that I am much too small for my wife.
Not only am I way too small to satisfy her her big pussy, but my cock is much too small for her big breasts.

Here is a pic of my tiny cock and her big breasts.

Are there other guys out there who have a wife or GF whose boobs are way too big for your small cock --- or maybe it is her butt that is way too huge for your small dick

Please share pics and stories of being too small for your big woman.

VJ

Attachments

Reactions: amazzzed2
D

deleted691973

To each their own, dude. I have an fb who is average in cock size and length, and he loves to titty fuck me. I personally hate it, but I do it for him. I just don't have the heart to tell him that he's too small for it.

vjduvall

Superior Member
Media
To each their own, dude. I have an fb who is average in cock size and length, and he loves to titty fuck me. I personally hate it, but I do it for him. I just don't have the heart to tell him that he's too small for it.

Interesting: tell me why you hate it when he tit-fucks you with his small cock? Is it because his cock is so small that it is a waste of your boobs?
My wife actually likes it when I tit-fuck her. She especially likes it precisely because my cock is so small that it disappears completely between her breasts. She likes to overwhelm me with her big boobs.

VJ

vjduvall

Superior Member
Media
Here is another pic that shows just how tiny my cock is compared to her big breasts. The pic was taken just as I was going to bury my small penis in her deep deep cleavage.

VJ

Attachments

Your penis does look average to me. Even though a lot of men find their penis to be small and decide to take penis enlargement pills or any sort of penis enlargement product before even considering that they are probably average size in the first place. I'm glad to see that some people make the best of what they got and still manage to find themselves some real women.