small cock BIG BULGE

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by bklynbigballs, Nov 7, 2005.

1. bklynbigballs

bklynbigballs New Member

Albums:
    It's funny. I have this ex-boyfriend who has a pretty small penis. No balls to speak of either. Yet he sports a pretty large package. I've often wondered why this is. I don't think he stuffs or anything -- I'd watched him dress and undress many times while we were together. I'd ask him but I don't really know how to phrase the question as he was always really insecure about the size of his cock. "Hey, back when we were dating, I noticed that you have a really small dick, yet your package is huge. How'd you do that?"

The only answer I can think of is the fact that he designs clothing for a living and he used to be a dancer. As a result, all of his clothes fit him perfectly and perhaps his bulge looks big because his package has nowhere else to go but forward. (If that makes any sense...)

2. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Forgive my being so literal today, but isn't this whole thing kind of oxy-moronic?

3. 5incher

5incher Member

i have 5"1/4 and when women see my bulge they think there getting more its all in the jeans

4. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Hey 5 Take your dick out of your avatar. No nudity in the avatar:cool:

5. AETrack

AETrack New Member

My boyfriend's penis is about 6" long hard, maybe 3" or 4" flaccid, while mine is 5" soft, and 8" hard. In a pair of jeans he looks like he has a bigger penis then me, and while it's slightly thicker, it's because his balls are bigger, and stay tight, mine are medium sized, and hang all the time. I'm 18, and he's 21, if that matters.

6. Desertwood

Desertwood New Member

Albums:
    I think a guy's bulge is only an invitation to think about what is in there. You never know what is in the package until you open it. If we knew it would take the excitement of discovery out of the whole idea. Packages can be deceiving too. The package may look small but actually result in a big surprise! That reminds me, Christmas is coming and hopefully package unwrapping time. Those small packages often and some great gifts in them!

7. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Someone's bulge is a combination of a lot of things including (but no tlimited to):
    1. dick size soft
    2. ball sac size
    3. ass and thighss
    4. cut of clothes/pants
    5. wearing he is wearing a cock ring or jock
    So, of course a guy could have a big bulge and not be super-hung.

8. tousnu

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It can go the other way too. I knew this guy for years and he never even showed a ripple, even when sitting. One day, I saw him at the gym, stepping out of the steam room with about 7 inches swinging in front of him (soft). Surprise.

9. lilbear

lilbear Member

I have an average dick (7.5") but my scrotum and balls are HUGE. I "dress" right, go commando 24/7 and always show a large "basket". I have had people of both genders give a second look and stare. Doesn't bother me a bit!

10. Ionto

Ionto New Member

It also depends on the shape of the penis and the way you wear it.

I have a friend who looks very big in underpants, but it's because he has his penis up and this makes the bigger bulge. You can see it sometimes too in dress trousers that he wears. In fact he's about average, but looks more through the bulge.

Draft saved Draft deleted