Small cock displays

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No, it went beyond that. You weren't just expressing how much you liked big bulges, you went on to belittle people who weren't packing what you find attractive. There's a difference. Listen to your friends because they're right. You are being cruel.
Point out the exact quote. The truth is, I had more to say in the first post, but thought it was unnecessary for the conversation I wanted to have. I have no problems whatsoever with the seemingly small (can't be prejudice about flaccid size, you know) guys who hang out on the beach, run around, have fun, etc. I dislike it when small guys are arrogant (read: not confident, arrogant) and try to make people see it. If you've ever been to a nude beach, you'll know that this happens all the time. The people who do it are noticeable and irritating when you just want to hang out at the beach.

I could have explained that in the first post, but I was assuming people would understand
A) the title - note the displays part. Being in public with a small penis is not a display. What was described above is a display. Think of a peacock.
B) the post - I said it was a turn off, and that was the central point of what I wrote. I made no condescending comments about small penises.

Having to defend myself on message boards is getting pretty tedious.

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I knew there was a reason I liked you. Indeed, you make many wonderful observations on many threads.

The OP's reference to Europe and the fact that there are men at the nude beaches that have small dicks. The OP thinks that only the guys with big dicks should be allowed to walk around nude at the beach. i suppose there could be a check in at the beach. All men would be measured. Those whose dicks are below ??? inches will have to wear swim suits that totally hide their package. Now wouldn't that look nice. Every one is nude except certain guys. Don't you think the swim suits would sort of stand out in the crowd of nude people?

We are getting two issues mixed here. The OP made it clear that he DOESN'T want any man with a dick less than whatever size be required to wear clothing that totally disguises their dick as a small dick is a very repulsive thing for all humans to see. And his disdain for men who have a little dick is repulsive. What he is almost suggesting that if a position opens up in management, all the men interested come in and have their dicks measured and the one with the biggest dick gets the job.

The other issue is sexual attraction. Sexual attraction is in the eye of the beholder. Yeah I like big dicks. I am sexually attracted to a guy that is lean with broad shoulders small waist line and a nice thick dick and the guy also has the cutest ass in the world. Yeah, I can droll over that.

But, I am not making a decision about that guy's intelligence, personality or sense of humor. That guy that I am drooling over may be the biggest asshole in all of LPSG land.

Where the OP has shown himself to be an asshole is wanting to not have to look at guys that aren't sexually attractive to him.

These are two totally different issues. We should judge a man for who he is, what is has done, what is doing now and what he plans to be doing in the future. We should judge a man by his character. And for me I am going to judge him by how he acts towards me.

My best friend my have a micro penis. I don't care. That is not why he is my friend.

But yeah, looking at the galleries of guys I don't know personally, it is strictly sexual, there is no evaluation of the guy who owns the penis. And yes, I only comment on the pics I like to. I am not going to post negative comments on any one's pics.

I realize that there are people who judge a man strictly on his dick size. That doesn't make it right. There are guys that will only hire ladies who are sexually attracted to them. They aren't going to hire a woman who is obese even if she knows more about the job than all the other applicants combined. Yeah, and that guy is an asshole as well.

This is a large penis support group. Many guys with very large penises have real issues. In puberty, they felt humiliated when they could tell that EVERYONE was noticing that at age 14, they were extremely endowed and the fact that at that age the body isn't all filled out and the guy is underweight makes that dick just that more prominent.

This site is about providing support to guys with big dicks that have issues. Over the years we have found that many of the issues are the same for all guys regardless of penis size.

We really should be a support group for every member regardless of that member's issues. That makes this group a special group. Only here can some of us express our views, our concerns, our problems etc. No way would we voice that "in the real world." And people like me who thought about how nice it would be to be write editorials for the local paper get a chance to write editorials here at the LPSG.

I have learned a lot here about all kinds of subjects. And I have personal friends.

SUPPORT that is the main word in our logo.
Read the other posts I've made in this thread.

But you're at a NUDE beach! What do you think you will see there? Do you really believe everyone goes to a nude beach just for the health benefits of nude bathing? Some men and women there are going to show off whatever they have, big or small, attractive to you or not.

You did belittle :smirk: small guys because you believe they're trying to pretend they're bigger than they are. Yeah small guys can have a bulge just as big guys do. It doesn't mean they're trying to be bigger than they are. If they were, they'd be stuffing their underwear. Would you ridicule an A-cup woman for wearing a dress that calls attention to her breasts? She may very well be happy and proud of her small breasts. Some guys and girls love women with smaller chests, find it sexy. Same thing with smaller guys. If he's proud of his 3-inch manhood then good for him. It doesn't mean he's trying to be something he's not.

If that's not how you meant what you said then OK. I'll accept the situation as a misunderstanding.

Reactions: dreamer20

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
But you're at a NUDE beach! What do you think you will see there? Do you really believe everyone goes to a nude beach just for the health benefits of nude bathing? Some men and women there are going to show off whatever they have, big or small, attractive to you or not.

You did belittle :smirk: small guys because you believe they're trying to pretend they're bigger than they are. Yeah small guys can have a bulge just as big guys do. It doesn't mean they're trying to be bigger than they are. If they were, they'd be stuffing their underwear. Would you ridicule an A-cup woman for wearing a dress that calls attention to her breasts? She may very well be happy and proud of her small breasts. Some guys and girls love women with smaller chests, find it sexy. Same thing with smaller guys. If he's proud of his 3-inch manhood then good for him. It doesn't mean he's trying to be something he's not.

If that's not how you meant what you said then OK. I'll accept the situation as a misunderstanding.
Let me put it this way: I would probably dislike them just as much if they had big dicks. I'm not talking about little guys, I'm talking about little jerks. The kind of people who act smug all the time and think (or would have you think) that the babes love them. It's just more common to see guys with small penises acting that way on nude beaches.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let me put it this way: I would probably dislike them just as much if they had big dicks. I'm not talking about little guys, I'm talking about little jerks. The kind of people who act smug all the time and think (or would have you think) that the babes love them. It's just more common to see guys with small penises acting that way on nude beaches.

I don't think anybody really likes a jerk. I know I don't. Some small penis guys act this way to make up for what they lack below the belt.

B_babydick

Experimental Member
Media
This site is one of the few that tells the truth about the importance of size. For all small guys who can't accept that women need real men with real cocks, there are other sites with comforting lies that size doesn't matter, for instance measuraction.com.
Nobody should feel bad or be criticized about telling their preference for big cocks, especially not at LARGE PENIS support group.
The reality doesn't change just because you never hear the truth and for tiny dicks like me it's actually better to hear the truth about our lack of manhood, so we learn to leave the women to real men, instead of making them and ourselves disappointed.
Thanks to this site, I've learned to admire real men and be happy for their successful sex life, possibilities and superiority.
small3.5@hotmail.com

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This site is one of the few that tells the truth about the importance of size. For all small guys who can't accept that women need real men with real cocks, there are other sites with comforting lies that size doesn't matter, for instance measuraction.com.
Nobody should feel bad or be criticized about telling their preference for big cocks, especially not at LARGE PENIS support group.
The reality doesn't change just because you never hear the truth and for tiny dicks like me it's actually better to hear the truth about our lack of manhood, so we learn to leave the women to real men, instead of making them and ourselves disappointed.
Thanks to this site, I've learned to admire real men and be happy for their successful sex life, possibilities and superiority.
small3.5@hotmail.com
Big penis is not a mandatory to have a successful sex life, possibilities, and superiority. I see big penis as an art or an aesthetic value or my personal dildo. LoL.

B_Mister Buildington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
And, I don't buy into that premise that sometimes smaller guys deliberately want to be intimidated and humiliated by larger guys. If they do, it's only a front. Down deep inside? --it's got to hurt them emotionally. No one seeks to ultimately be made to feel inferior. No one.

I can tell you with 100% certainty that you are WRONG. Your statement, to me, is like a totally straight man saying that homosexuality was a front and that deep down every man wanted to have sex with exclusively women.

That is to say- I feel my particular sexual idiosyncrasy as deeply ingrained, and I've had it since puberty. I really get off on it, and it's taken me a lot of time to get over feeling ashamed about it. These are the same feelings I've had regarding my attraction toward men.

For you to say that it is merely a front invalidates my sexuality. I don't like it.

Last edited:

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
I can tell you with 100% certainty that you are WRONG. Your statement, to me, is like a totally straight man saying that homosexuality was a front and that deep down every man wanted to have sex with exclusively women.
That is to say- I feel my particular sexual idiosyncrasy as deeply ingrained, and I've had it since puberty. I really get off on it, and it's taken me a lot of time to get over feeling ashamed about it. These are the same feelings I've had regarding my attraction toward men.

For you to say that it is merely a front invalidates my sexuality. I don't like it.

Ditto, I say. So much is in the head; they way’s we get excited reflect the entire gestalt of our personality and socialization. It’s as if we think the pleasure should just be mechanical.

It shouldn't be.

Were Mister Buildington to address it differently, I might agree. Anyone who entertains fantasies about the excitement of being humiliated or anything else that could be counter to healthy self esteem might want to assess just where it comes from and what it is about.

If my pecker’s small and I would rather cope with – and disarm - my anxieties by acting out a pretense of great shame and humiliation, I am also disarming the power of these ideas over my life. If I think it fun and get off, well, why not?

But if I really believe I lack full humanity because I got a small dick – even a micro-penis – indulging in games of humiliation could function to nurture psychosis.

Imagine entertaining fantasies about being a bad boy or girl.

If we don’t take it seriously or to heart, we can have fun being grown ups who think we are bad boys and girls. If we really think we are pervs, criminals, or going to hell, how would we integrate those ideas in daily living? We wouldn’t want to be persons who acquiesced and started behaving unhealthily, illegally, or immorally thinking it couldn’t matter.

cuck4you

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
There are a number of small-dicked guys who are into SPH. I am not sure why. Part of it MIGHT be, that that is there way of giving someone else pleasure. Oftentimes big-dicked guys can boast of their huge cock and how it gives pleasure to another (man or woman). Small-dicked guys can't do that, but some derive pleasure in another's humiliation and small-dicked guys (some of them) fall into that, so they dervive pleasure from their humiliation and "exposing" their smallness, if you will.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
This thread is over two years old. Why would you resurrect this thread? The person who started it doesn't even visit the board anymore!

You're doing the same thing yourself, Wally, by bumping it with your own comment.

... And don't say "you shouldn't judge people anyway", because everyone does it no matter how bad they think doing it is ...

Wrong again, Irate. I don't judge other people at all, only the subjective effect that they have on me as an observer.

... I always feel sorta bad for the guy who is sporting his mini-woody so proudly ...

Right, like he should be ashamed of who and what he is and just spend the rest of his life in hiding.

An extremely large penis can sometimes look really disfigured and gross! I don't understand how a small bulge can be a turn off for you. It may be small but perfectly formed. Big is not always best!!

Right on, sbeBen! To me the aesthetic of a penis, bulge or whatever is far more important than its size.

... Having to defend myself on message boards is getting pretty tedious.

Perhaps that's because Quite Irate has so very much that needs defending.

Don't mind the OP. When you hit the nude beaches rock out with your cock out babydick!:biggrin1: ...

My sentiments exactly, Dreamer, as in the attached:

Attachments

Reactions: dreamer20

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This thread is over two years old. Why would you resurrect this thread? The person who started it doesn't even visit the board anymore!
This.

Also, getting called out by a guy who claims he doesn't judge people, Silvertip. The effect people have on you isn't objective, like he said. Ergo you're interpreting some amount of information about that person in a subjective fashion. Also known as passing judgment.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think you're incredibly immature. Your self-absorption if off the charts.

Europe is great for many reasons, one of which being that public clothing is less of a concern than in the U.S. :rolleyes: It's great being able to go to the beach and not wear anything/wear something revealing. However, this also leads to something I really dislike, which is obvious displaying of a small penis. For instance, pretty much any cock, no matter how small, will show through pants if you are freeballing. Guys seem to think that since they can see it through their clothes, it's a bulge (and therefore, through completely irrational male logic, it's big). Au contraire! I don't think there's a word for it, but I do know that it's a huge turn off for me. It doesn't leave much to the imagination, you know? I've been told by friends that I'm cruel (not all guys can have big penises, etc., etc.) for thinking this way. Seeing as this is a Large Penis Support board, though, I'm hoping that others will recognize this as a turn off and agree with me. Well...do you? *eyebrow arch*

B_bottom3inch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
im under 4''
7c0e5983f9f130561878853d042fee10_612574.jpg