Small cock guy with question for big dicked men

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey. Just wanted to ask a question of guys out there with large cocks.

I was at the gym today. I've only recently joined and since the first visit I seem to be sharing a row of lockers with another fellow who has a rather long and impressive penis. I am the opposite. I've a pretty small willy. I am not shy about being naked in front of other men in the locker room or showers. Neither is this fellow.
The very first day I happened to see him naked near where I was changing and I noticed right away that his soft cock is probably almost as long as my hard cock is. We've said hello and have made some casual chit chat.

Today I happened to walk into the shower while he was almost finishing up with his. I admit I take discreet peeks at his cock when possible. Today I happened to catch him out of the corner of my eye glancing a few times at me and my cock. Then the thought crossed my mind. What do guys with big cocks think when they see a another guy with a pretty small one. I don't mean in a sexual attraction sort of way. I just mean what do big dicked men in general think when they see a real small dicked guy. Do you feel sorry for the other dude? And feel glad and relived you don't' have a small one too? Do you feel kind of superior in some way? Does it reinforce your own self image and sense of manliness? Or does it not really matter one way or the other and you don't think about it at all?

I know what crosses my mind when I see naked men with impressive penises. I just wondered what it is like the other way around.

Just curious. Thanks.

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My guess is your discreet peeks are less so than you think, and he's deciding how or whether to respond.

I didn't get that feeling at all. He just happened to turn around a couple of times and I saw him glance over from the corner of my eye. My thought was that he was thinking "look at that guy's small cock. Glad mine isn't like that" or something along those lines. I just wondered what big guys think when they see a small guy. Or if they even pay attention. But I'd venture a guess that most guys notice another guy's equipment. Whether they be big or small themselves....

Whether you're a guy or girl, straight or gay, I think everyone notices others equipment in a situation like that. They may or may not take "discreet peeks" but if someone is naked I would say its hard not to take note at some level. I'm not huge by any means nor would I say that I'm small so I've seen larger and smaller than myself. That being said, I usually dont have any of the things you mention running through my mind when I see a smaller guy.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I might think to myself "I'm glad I got what I got" but I don't get feelings of superiority. It's something I inherited from the gene pool, like my body build, height, weight. I may feel sorry for the guy if he is very small. I usually won't say anything at all because guys that talk about cocks are usually the most annoying, rudest dudes and are obnoxious, and who wants to be like that.
also remember, some guys are growers, not showers. some guys walk around hanging very flaccid, looking huge, and really don't get much bigger than what you see. other guys have huge dicks but only when they are hard.
If I were you, I would start on a PE program. most guys can gain an inch in either dimension. I did. It will also help to increase your flaccid size.

Reactions: rbi99

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I might think to myself "I'm glad I got what I got" but I don't get feelings of superiority. It's something I inherited from the gene pool, like my body build, height, weight. I may feel sorry for the guy if he is very small. I usually won't say anything at all because guys that talk about cocks are usually the most annoying, rudest dudes and are obnoxious, and who wants to be like that.
also remember, some guys are growers, not showers. some guys walk around hanging very flaccid, looking huge, and really don't get much bigger than what you see. other guys have huge dicks but only when they are hard.
If I were you, I would start on a PE program. most guys can gain an inch in either dimension. I did. It will also help to increase your flaccid size.

It is nice to get feedback from other guys on this subject. I always wondered about it. I used to be quite self-conscious about my penis size. But like you said it is just what you get from the gene pool. It is nothing that a guy earns or works for. I'm not all that concerned anymore. Although I've considered a PE program. It might be worth a try.

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey. Just wanted to ask a question of guys out there with large cocks.

I know what crosses my mind when I see naked men with impressive penises. I just wondered what it is like the other way around.

Just curious. Thanks.

Good question.

I have to admit that I only focus on those that are big especially if they are bigger than mine.
Don't really pay much attention to small ones but I do appreciate the aesthetic qualities of dicks of all shapes and sizes.

Maybe similar ?
(You didn't mention your thoughts on seeing other small or extremely small ones.)

Joe

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
If you have a big dick, most of the dicks you see are smaller than yours. It's normal to see if you regularly see other naked men. So you essentially don't think about it at all. And like Tex said, as a straight man, I'm not really interested in looking at other dudes' dicks in any case.

Reactions: find83

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Good question.

I have to admit that I only focus on those that are big especially if they are bigger than mine.
Don't really pay much attention to small ones but I do appreciate the aesthetic qualities of dicks of all shapes and sizes.

Maybe similar ?
(You didn't mention your thoughts on seeing other small or extremely small ones.)

Joe

Joe, you brought up a good point. I never really thought much about my reactions to other guy's with smaller cocks than mine or really, small ones. I guess I'm more used to wondering what other guy's think of the one I have. Honestly, I find small cocks appealing for the most part. Especially if the guy is muscular and masculine. I guess if I saw a fellow with what they call a micro-penis I might feel a bit sorry for him in some way. But a lot depends on the guy himself. If a fellow is confident and appears to be comfortable with his body and his penis, no matter the size, it makes a difference in how he appears and also how others react to him I think. I'm still aware of the size of my cock when it is soft and I'm in the locker room or at a nude beach, etc. But it isn't a constant worry. I tend to forget about eventually.
Thanks for your response...

Reactions: jojolongdong

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Joe, you brought up a good point. I never really thought much about my reactions to other guy's with smaller cocks than mine or really, small ones. I guess I'm more used to wondering what other guy's think of the one I have. QUOTE]

Thank you for your honest reply normguy.

I guess we do have similar views ?

I agree with your point (well made) that some guys have confidence and can ooze sex-appeal:
making them very attractive, regardless of the size of their dick.

Joe

Reactions: lttle1

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thank you for your honest reply normguy.

I guess we do have similar views ?

I agree with your point (well made) that some guys have confidence and can ooze sex-appeal:
making them very attractive, regardless of the size of their dick.

Joe

There is not doubt that a guy with a real big cock garners attention. Many like to see a big cock on a guy like they'd enjoy seeing big boobs on a gal. I guess it is a natural reaction. But just having a big one doesn't float my boat essentially. Like you, it takes more than a penis to make a guy seem attractive and appealing. I went to school with a fellow that was in the class behind me. But he was in the same gym class. So I got to see him naked often. He was a handsome kid. And he kind of knew he was too. The girls all loved him. He was a good athlete and quite popular among the other kids. But he had a cock that was smaller than mine, which seemed rare back then to me. But it in no way lessened his appeal in my eyes. He was the total package. Big cock or small he was someone others took notice of and liked.

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I see a small guy in the showers or locker rooms, and who's not shy to show it, I do notice it. The thing that crosses my mind is: he's cool.
That's about it :)

Maybe some of the guys at my gym feel that way too. I'm not shy in showing mine. Heck, it is a locker room after all. I'd seem more conspicuous I think if I didn't get naked. And I've been to nude beaches in the past. But I do sometimes think about my smallness. Although not enough for it to be a problem anymore. Not at my age. There are more important things in life to be concerned about. Yet it is interesting to get other guy's opinions. Thanks.

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
What I think, when I see a small cock, at the gym, depends a lot on the guys demeanor. When I see a cocky muscle stud with a small dick I think, "he's clearly over compensating in his physique for the masculinity he is lacking down there." If the guy is walking with confidence showing his small dick, I might think, "Good for him. He is very confident in his masculinity. If the guy seems to be at all embarrassed by his small dick, I admit, I become more arrogant and cocky. I have even been known to make an audible snicker when I see it.

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What I think, when I see a small cock, at the gym, depends a lot on the guys demeanor. When I see a cocky muscle stud with a small dick I think, "he's clearly over compensating in his physique for the masculinity he is lacking down there." If the guy is walking with confidence showing his small dick, I might think, "Good for him. He is very confident in his masculinity. If the guy seems to be at all embarrassed by his small dick, I admit, I become more arrogant and cocky. I have even been known to make an audible snicker when I see it.

That's an interesting response. I appreciate your candor. I'm not sure how I'd handle having someone snicker. But to be honest, when I was a lad in school and we were required to take showers after participating in gym class or on sports teams I sometimes got teased by the other boys regarding my smallness. Plus I was a very late bloomer so I tended to be far behind in male development compared to my peers. It bothered me at the time but I'm not sure it would now. I guess as a teen one is still trying to fit in and feel accepted. As an older adult those things don't seem very important anymore.

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
... As an older adult those things don't seem very important anymore.

And for that reason, you would not receive a snicker from me. I would be more likely to admire your confidence in who and what you are as a man.

Reactions: normguy

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And for that reason, you would not receive a snicker from me. I would be more likely to admire your confidence in who and what you are as a man.

Cool. I understood what you meant in your response, though. It is kind of the same thing in reverse with me, being small, when I see a guy with an impressively big penis. If he's cocky and all "in your face" about it I'd tend to disregard him. If he is polite and acts more casual about it I'd be more apt to act friendly.

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Cool. I understood what you meant in your response, though. It is kind of the same thing in reverse with me, being small, when I see a guy with an impressively big penis. If he's cocky and all "in your face" about it I'd tend to disregard him. If he is polite and acts more casual about it I'd be more apt to act friendly.
Too bad we don't use the same gym. ;)

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Too bad we don't use the same gym. ;)
It would be a bit of a drive up to PA for me now. lol
The guy at the Y I recently joined and mentioned in the original post would fall under the category of polite and casual about his rather large dick. I think it might be similar to a gal who's extremely pretty but doesn't act like she's that aware of it. People like that are more attractive imo. A guy with a big one whose just a regular guy about it would make him even more appealing in my eyes.

Reactions: 1NiceRod