small cock guys disgusting?

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
My friend is well hung. (I'm avg.) He is a nice guy but says he can't help but sometimes feeling disgusted by poorly endowed guys in locker room. He does not ever treat people badly and says he knows it is irrational. He says "nature shit on them." I remember seeing this German guy at the nudist resort. His body was actually magnificent. He not only was the picture of a blond god but seemed to really have fun and enjoy himself. His cock was so small, it looked like a pencil eraser. You literally could hardly see it and you couldn't help but look. Yet it didn't seem to bother him. I can tell you his equipment was unusable. (His balls were like raisins.)

Not much you can do when you feel something innately other than try to fight its irrationality as your friend apparently does. He may take heart in knowing that some men are very substantial growers sometimes tripling or quadrupling their apparent size. The other story of course, is that he should be thankful for small guys because if every guy was huge then he wouldn't be special.

The guy at the beach may have been on steroids. Raisin nuts is are a side-effect of poorly managed steroid therapy.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My friend is well hung. (I'm avg.) He is a nice guy but says he can't help but sometimes feeling disgusted by poorly endowed guys in locker room. He does not ever treat people badly and says he knows it is irrational. He says "nature shit on them." I remember seeing this German guy at the nudist resort. His body was actually magnificent. He not only was the picture of a blond god but seemed to really have fun and enjoy himself. His cock was so small, it looked like a pencil eraser. You literally could hardly see it and you couldn't help but look. Yet it didn't seem to bother him. I can tell you his equipment was unusable. (His balls were like raisins.)

Sounds kinda like this guys has a superiority complex. This may be due to his having a big cock, and it may be just his persona regardless.

miss minty

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
yes i find small dicks useless more than disgusting. i probably wouldnt sleep with a guy unless his dick was over 6 inches .fortunately i havent yet had to turn a guy down yet...

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes i find small dicks useless more than disgusting. i probably wouldnt sleep with a guy unless his dick was over 6 inches .fortunately i havent yet had to turn a guy down yet...
You are not a shallow person then?:tongue: Hmmm!

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Are you saying you haven't met a guy who is less than 6"?

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i probably wouldnt sleep with a guy unless his dick was over 6 inches .fortunately i havent yet had to turn a guy down yet...
I probably wouldn't sleep with a girl if she is a bitch and has no personality!!!:biggrin1: Fortunately I have not met you!

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To the ones flaming minty, get over yourselves. Preferences do actually have real strength outside of the text itself. >_> God. Continue to lie to yourselves, why don'cha? Introspect for a while. Can you say, with 100% assurance, you would date a man that was paralyzed long before you met him? You can HONESTLY see yourself with them for a long time? Doubt it. Another thing the person can't change that can cause rejection from most. Another - Can you honestly see yourself with a midget until the day they die? Not everyone can. For you straight guys, can you honestly say you'd forever stay with a flat-chested woman without the thought of implants arising once in a while? Not every man can. This is all the same and the situations can be listed forever and a day. You're picking ont his woman for her preference, enforcing the double standard that women can't have size preferences.

You know, you're right.

I was too harsh on her. Not all vaginas can be stimulated by all penises. If she says average or below are useless to her, then I'll believe it.

Miss Minty: I sincerely apologize for calling you a hypocrite. I'll take it your comment was meant without rancor.

To the ones flaming minty, get over yourselves. Preferences do actually have real strength outside of the text itself. >_> God. Continue to lie to yourselves, why don'cha? Introspect for a while. Can you say, with 100% assurance, you would date a man that was paralyzed long before you met him? You can HONESTLY see yourself with them for a long time? Doubt it. Another thing the person can't change that can cause rejection from most. Another - Can you honestly see yourself with a midget until the day they die? Not everyone can. For you straight guys, can you honestly say you'd forever stay with a flat-chested woman without the thought of implants arising once in a while? Not every man can. This is all the same and the situations can be listed forever and a day. You're picking ont his woman for her preference, enforcing the double standard that women can't have size preferences.

swellguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love big dicks. Go crazy for men over 8 or 9 inches. However, my partner of 19 years has a pretty small dick by any standard and it works just like it is supposed to. I sure am glad that I did not "kick him out" after we tricked 19 years ago. He's the best mate anyone could want; small dick and all.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I'm white. I'm a nice girl, but I can't help sometimes being disgusted by black guys I see in a bar. I never treat people badly, and I know it's irrational, but I still think nature shit on the black guys.

Agreed. I find black men more useless than disgusting. I probably wouldn't sleep with a guy unless he was at least 75% white. Fortunately, I haven't yet had to turn a guy down yet...

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
if a guy's nice round ass is pointed up on the bed and he says "fuck me", i don't care what he is packing.

sorry to be blunt. :)

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Spotted Dick

285g (10oz) Self-Raising Flour
150g (5oz) Shredded Suet
150ml (¼ pint) Milk
110-160g (4-6oz) Currants or Raisins
85g (3oz) Castor Sugar
1 Lemon, zest only, finely grated
Pinch Salt
Mix all of the dry ingredients, including the grated lemon zest, together thoroughly
Add enough milk to produce a soft dough.
Turn out onto a floured surface.
Roll out the mixture to produce a roll approximately 15cm (6 in) long and 5cm (2 in) in diameter.
Prepare either a tea towel lightly dusted with flour, or sheet of kitchen foil or a double thickness of greaseproof paper, brushed with melted butter.
Wrap loosely but securely, leaving enough space for it to rise.
Tie or seal the ends.
Place in the steamer and cover tightly.
Steam for 1½ to 2 hours.
Serve cut into thck slices with hot custard.

miss minty

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
sorry... whats a relationship if the sex life sux... i also wouldnt date a guy with red hair cause im not attracted to it or a guy with back hair, or a guy with herpes... do these standards make me shallow..?

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Spotted Dick

285g (10oz) Self-Raising Flour
150g (5oz) Shredded Suet
150ml (¼ pint) Milk
110-160g (4-6oz) Currants or Raisins
85g (3oz) Castor Sugar
1 Lemon, zest only, finely grated
Pinch Salt
Mix all of the dry ingredients, including the grated lemon zest, together thoroughly
Add enough milk to produce a soft dough.
Turn out onto a floured surface.
Roll out the mixture to produce a roll approximately 15cm (6 in) long and 5cm (2 in) in diameter.
Prepare either a tea towel lightly dusted with flour, or sheet of kitchen foil or a double thickness of greaseproof paper, brushed with melted butter.
Wrap loosely but securely, leaving enough space for it to rise.
Tie or seal the ends.
Place in the steamer and cover tightly.
Steam for 1½ to 2 hours.
Serve cut into thck slices with hot custard.
Nice recipe dude. Only six ins long though? I won't eat it!!

Miss minty: You do make yourself sound shallow. If all you see in a relationship is dick size!!! How do you know a <6ins will be no good?

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You find small dicks useless and yet you havent had to turn a guy down yet???? So how do you know they are useless? You don't make sense!

I find dumb ass broads useless!!!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My friend is well hung. (I'm avg.) He is a nice guy but says he can't help but sometimes feeling disgusted by poorly endowed guys in locker room. He does not ever treat people badly and says he knows it is irrational. He says "nature shit on them." Your friend sounds like a world class PRICK. :mad: I remember seeing this German guy at the nudist resort. His body was actually magnificent. He not only was the picture of a blond god but seemed to really have fun and enjoy himself. His cock was so small, it looked like a pencil eraser. You literally could hardly see it and you couldn't help but look. Yet it didn't seem to bother him. Why should it? :confused: He's had it all his life. I can tell you his equipment was unusable. (His balls were like raisins.)

I'm white. I'm a nice girl, but I can't help sometimes being disgusted by black guys I see in a bar. I never treat people badly, and I know it's irrational, but I still think nature shit on the black guys.
Agreed. I find black men more useless than disgusting. I probably wouldn't sleep with a guy unless he was at least 75% white. Fortunately, I haven't yet had to turn a guy down yet...

If you were hoping the OP would realize the idiocy of his post after reading yours; I am sorry to say your effort was in vain. :frown1:

To the ones flaming minty, get over yourselves. Preferences do actually have real strength outside of the text itself. >_> God. *SNIP* Continue to lie to yourselves, why don'cha? Introspect for a while. Can you honestly say, with 100% assurance, straight guys, you'd forever stay with a flat-chested woman without the thought of implants arising once in a while? Not every man can. This is all the same and the situations can be listed forever and a day. You're picking on this woman for her preference, enforcing the double standard that women can't have size preferences.
Thank you for that SyddyKitty, you stated the truth in a reasonable and ratinal fashion. Which is more than I can say for most people who choose to attack those of us who prefer a large penis.

I don't find small dicks disgusting, they just aren't my preference.