small cock guys disgusting?

B_InDepth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you were hoping the OP would realize the idiocy of his post after reading yours; I am sorry to say your effort was in vain. :frown1:

Thank you for that SyddyKitty, you stated the truth in a reasonable and ratinal fashion. Which is more than I can say for most people who choose to attack those of us who prefer a large penis.

I don't find small dicks disgusting, they just aren't my preference.

im have no opinion on another mans wang. but i appreciate the fact that you stood up for minty's preference. i know i have certain qualities i look for in a woman so why cant they in men.??

Clewiston1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
sorry... whats a relationship if the sex life sux... i also wouldnt date a guy with red hair cause im not attracted to it or a guy with back hair, or a guy with herpes... do these standards make me shallow..?

I wanna make sure I understand you correctly.

Let's say that you and some guy are rolling around in bed and then you start stripping each others clothes off. You grab the guy's cock and discover it's not quite as big as you hoped for.

What do you do then? Do you make some excuse not to have sex with him, get dressed and bail out? or do you go ahead and fuck anyway knowing that he may not make you scream out an orgasm?

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't find small dicks disgusting, they just aren't my preference.

I think it's okay to prefer something over another-- I, like most people, have preferences about the men I get involved with or are attracted to. The part that bothered me about the OP and Miss Minty wasn't that they were stating a preference, but a very strongly worded dislike for something men are born with and can't change. I think it's altogether reasonable to want a man with a large penis, but another to be completely insensitive to those who don't have one. When you start using terms like "useless" and "disgusting" and "nature shit on them," it's just unnecessarily cruel. It's similar to me if a man prefers large breasts-- I don't expect him to date women that have A-cups, but calling them names and assuming that large breasts are automatically "better" isn't cool.

miss minty

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
hmmm i dont sleep with many men in the first place.. i do prefer women... and half of the men ive slept with ive seen naked before we got to tha point...

and if i did i would prolly just say i dont believe in intercourse on the first date and let him eat me.. and maybe id give him a yanker if he was worth it..

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wanna make sure I understand you correctly.

Let's say that you and some guy are rolling around in bed and then you start stripping each others clothes off. You grab the guy's cock and discover it's not quite as big as you hoped for.

What do you do then? Do you make some excuse not to have sex with him, get dressed and bail out? or do you go ahead and fuck anyway knowing that he may not make you scream out an orgasm?
Haha! exactly!!!:biggrin1: Silly cow!

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How come you go as far to avoid penetrative intercourse? Would it be that bad? Oh yeh you don't know do you cos you have never tried. Maybe a guy you are crazy about could let you (if he was feeling generous) give him a soapy tit wank and then make his excuses and leave before it goes any further because he does not warm to your, erm? ... shallow and facile nature (for example only of course!). Nice eh?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hmmm i dont sleep with many men in the first place.. i do prefer women... and half of the men ive slept with ive seen naked before we got to tha point... How exactly does that occur? :confused: That you've seen them naked before sex.

and if i did i would prolly just say i dont believe in intercourse on the first date and let him eat me.. and maybe id give him a yanker if he was worth it..
:eek: :eek: You would give a guy a handjob and let him go down on you on the first date?!?!

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:eek: :eek: You would give a guy a handjob and let him go down on you on the first date?!?!
Yes it's a contradiction again! There is nothing wrong with preferences but minty sounds like she doesn't deserve a big dick anyway.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm white. I'm a nice girl, but I can't help sometimes being disgusted by black guys I see in a bar. I never treat people badly, and I know it's irrational, but I still think nature shit on the black guys.

Agreed. I find black men more useless than disgusting. I probably wouldn't sleep with a guy unless he was at least 75% white. Fortunately, I haven't yet had to turn a guy down yet...
Careful, doll. I understood what you meant, but be careful. Using irony in another thread (and I thought it was even more obviously irony than your example) got me on the receiving end of severe flaming (and a few nasty PMs) from 3 members. It would be less inflammatory if you claimed to prefer tall men, and find short men to be disgusting.

To the OP: your friend isn't being irrational, he's got some pretty severe pathology going on there.

You can prefer "A" over "B" without necessarily finding "B" to be disgusting.

Deputydog22

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Several years ago I met a ambulatory challenged hunk (wheel-chairbound) student at the university. He had been in an automobile accident. He was so sexxxxy that I couldn't help but going to bed with him. The sex was great but I'll not go into all the "too much information" details here and now. But I have seen several very hot men recently in wheel chairs; but I have always had a fetish for them so guess that's unusual given the reaction of others to small or useless penises. I guess none of you have had an orgasm just from kissing and a small amount of frotage. Sorry you have missed the experience - it is awesome.

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
when you see a guy in the locker room you're only seeing his flaccid size, and many would agree that flaccid size is completely inconsequential.

britboynotbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Its a rather blunt thread anyway. As a small guy, I undertsnad why some people find my small erection disgusting as its very thin and short for a grown man. Its like a finger as somone once remarked.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its a rather blunt thread anyway. As a small guy, I undertsnad why some people find my small erection disgusting as its very thin and short for a grown man. Its like a finger as somone once remarked.
Ouch! That's quite cruel. :frown1: One would think your incredible good looks would make up for that.

when you see a guy in the locker room you're only seeing his flaccid size, and many would agree that flaccid size is completely inconsequential.
Agreed! It would never occur to me to judge a man based on his flaccid size.

You would give a guy a handjob and let him go down on you on the first date?!?! ~ Yes it's a contradiction again! There is nothing wrong with preferences but minty sounds like she doesn't deserve a big dick anyway.
Just checking, I thought perhaps I was being too much of a prude. :smile:

sedated

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm not completely agree on that, if you are only on the one-night 'relationship' MAYBE that's valid.

But if you involve a lot of other things more when u judge a cock size of a guy... like if u really like the guy, believe me you'll not think in the same way.

And if u don't... what a shame of being a superficial, you could loose a good chance of find maybe ur soulmate!

Peace!

Reactions: Wrey

5incher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hmmm i dont sleep with many men in the first place.. i do prefer women... and half of the men ive slept with ive seen naked before we got to tha point...

looks like i would be just getting yanked and doing alota eating with you sweets...............lol:rolleyes:

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Speaking as someone with well under average equipment I would just like to point out that it is only incosequential to those that have a decent flacid size. I would personaly dont give a flying fek what size I am hard as my issue is not about sexual performance but self esteem and that all hinges on the flaccid size in situations just like getting changed in a locker room where people have those very thoughts mentioned in the opening post. That is what smaller guys are dealing with sexual performance is irrelevant as thats not when you have the issues.