small cock guys disgusting?

sortofbigthen

Experimental Member
Media
hmmm i dont sleep with many men in the first place.. i do prefer women... and half of the men ive slept with ive seen naked before we got to tha point...

and if i did i would prolly just say i dont believe in intercourse on the first date and let him eat me.. and maybe id give him a yanker if he was worth it..

Here's a hypothetical question, just purely randomly and plucked from the open fields of my mind, but how would you feel if a penis purported to be big (lets say, oh I don't know, 11 inches) then turned out to be a photoshopped fake?

Would you feel the faking guy was even less of a man because he was insecure enough to lie?

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guys with smaller dicks I think make better lovers because they make up for their apparant short fallings with being better at other areas when it comes to sex and related matters. They become better kissers, biters, spankers and kinkier and willing to try new things and work harder to please their lover more so than guys with average and above average sized dicks. To be honest I like a guy who has a big dick, but at the same time I am in no way gonna turn down a bloke whose dick is average of smaller than that.

TinyCock

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As the possessor of a small cock (4 x 3.5) my experience is that, although women say it's rather smaller than they normally like, the reaction is almost always "cute" rather than "disgusting".

TC

B_babydick

Experimental Member
Media
People who see my small dick often think it looks unmanly, pathetic, ridiculous and disgusting. These are normal reactions and for a woman who wants sex, I know it can be a such a disappointment to find a tiny dick where she expected to see a real cock.
small3.5@hotmail.com

turkel

1st Like
Media
People who see my small dick often think it looks unmanly, pathetic, ridiculous and disgusting. These are normal reactions and for a woman who wants sex, I know it can be a such a disappointment to find a tiny dick where she expected to see a real cock.
small3.5@hotmail.com

Geez, just knowing that there are those that actually think or say these things is completely nauseating. Talk about creating some internal issues :mad:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A small cock looks just like a big cock - but smaller, how can it look disgusting. We all have criteria we use to choose who we're going to get involved with, if one of your criteria is a big dick how is that any more shallow than if you want slim guys or good looking guys. However, to treat a smaller guy like shit says more about the woman than it does about the guy, he may be smaller, he may not be your cup of tea, he doesn't deserve to be treated badly because of something that he has no control over and he definitely doesn't deserve to be told it's disgusting.

Anyone who'd say to a guy it's disgusting is themselves a disgusting person.

Drago

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
as a straight guy I can't comment on whether they're appealing, sexually, or not but when I see a guy in the locker room who has a small dick i'm not disgusted its more of a feeling of pity since many of them look like they won't/don't/barely measure up to my flaccid size when they're hard. don't mean to brag its the truth about how I feel.

cute5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel that way when I see someone less intelligent than me, which is about 94% of the earth's population.:wink:

HERCSURF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
when there are things you can control bod wise that is one thing, when there are things you cannot control thats another.

Listen if the dude has like a micro penis then yeah that can be odd. But have to tell you if a dude is just like sorta small, but he has a smokin body and good looks and is not shy about like being naked in locker or something.. I think thats fuckin hot as hell.

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
Just to be clear: I would never say a guy with a small cock is disgusting. Actually, neither did my friend Rich. He said he had the feeling at times -- he treated everyone with respect. There is a school of thought -- and I'm no psychologist -- that we are not responsible for our feelings, only what we do with them. I admit that the feelings are admirable -- just honest. And I bet there are more on this site that harbor those feelings than would admit it. Keep up the good discussion groups...I love it!

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
Just to be clear: I would never say a guy with a small cock is disgusting. Actually, neither did my friend Rich. He said he had the feeling at times -- he treated everyone with respect. There is a school of thought -- and I'm no psychologist -- that we are not responsible for our feelings, only what we do with them. I admit that the feelings are admirable -- just honest. And I bet there are more on this site that harbor those feelings than would admit it. Keep up the good discussion groups...I love it!

I meant to say the feelings are NOT admirable.

babybooboo100

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
any person who would judge someone on a trait thay have no control over is a pig......ive had small ,medium,large and OH MY FUCKING GOD......each one was attatched to a human being.what if you met the man of your dreams and he had everything you wanted,he fed your brain,he nurtured your heart,he made love to you like you were the only woman on earth....would you REALLY toss him aside for mr.big dick....there will come a day .large or small when his penis may not jump on command for you,as nature progresses........will it really matter then?i personally find a man who has a big heart and a small penis very appealing,in fact,until i get to know the man i really want to have the penis be a total surprise.....its not for me,its for him,its his pleasure center,if you find a good decent human attatched to a small penis and you have the balls to say to his face he is disgusting,i hope he kicks you in the mouth........

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My friend is well hung. (I'm avg.) He is a nice guy but says he can't help but sometimes feeling disgusted by poorly endowed guys in locker room. He does not ever treat people badly and says he knows it is irrational. He says "nature shit on them." I remember seeing this German guy at the nudist resort. His body was actually magnificent. He not only was the picture of a blond god but seemed to really have fun and enjoy himself. His cock was so small, it looked like a pencil eraser. You literally could hardly see it and you couldn't help but look. Yet it didn't seem to bother him. I can tell you his equipment was unusable. (His balls were like raisins.)

If your friend was seeing these guys in a locker room then he was probably seeing them flaccid. There are showers and growers. He shouldn't feel disgusted by these men. They may be very content with themselves and their partners may feel the same way. I'm sure he's not perfect as none of us are. You should find a flaw about his body and say "nature shit on you" and see how he feels about it.

CURVEDANDTHICKK

Expert Member
Media
I don't understand why so many people define themselves and others by thier penis. I don't have any sisters or daughters but if I did I would hope that she would select the men she has relationships with based on well they treat her. Imagine your sister saying "I know Joe doesn't have a job, looks like shit, does drugs, and sleeps around but he has a really big dick so we're getting married."

Andresito

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm very diplomatic in matter of taste in penis, I found small penises very interesting and hot.

About your well hung friend, I think he isn't that bad, he knows that he is irrational, and if he does not treat bad a less endowed men then I don't see the problem.

You can't control the thoughts of others, and if you know it's politically incorrect, then don't mention it. It's all about tolerance (like Mr. Garrison)

¡Vamos Pumas!

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
I'm very diplomatic in matter of taste in penis, I found small penises very interesting and hot.

About your well hung friend, I think he isn't that bad, he knows that he is irrational, and if he does not treat bad a less endowed men then I don't see the problem.

You can't control the thoughts of others, and if you know it's politically incorrect, then don't mention it. It's all about tolerance (like Mr. Garrison)

¡Vamos Pumas!

I love you when you talk French!

HiddenMind

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think men should ever be made to feel bad about the size/shape/whatever of their penis. What seems like a harmless comment to one man can lead to mental anguish for another man.

However it's not like the male of the species has ever been know to chat up or fancy a woman because she has nice large breasts or a cute little arse is it? :D

*Disclaimer: Yes I am generalizing and I don't mean all men judge women because of their breast/arse size - but some do!*