Small cock guys, ever been humiliated or embarrassed by having a small cock?

Metalhead8585

Sexy Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been embaressed a lot, bad comments, jokes.. IIthink i feel better since i have sexualize that issue. I feel more comfortable, I'm now into sph (not saying it's a good alternative for alls, it's just the way i choose)
I’m in the same boat sort of. I’m on the short side of what would be considered “average” I guess at just a tick under 6 inches.
I had never really thought of myself as having a small cock until an ex told me that I was tiny compared to the guy she was with before me. I sexualized it, the thought of her with a huge cock seemed amazing. We got into some dirty talk about cuckolding, and she would even tell me about how small I am while we had sex, I bought her a dildo that we used a few times though she didn’t really seem into it so that stopped.
My next relationship was with a girl who was even kinkier with using toys, but completely refused to engage in any sph or cuck type stuff.
When I met my wife, she did the typical woman thing, telling me that I was big and that she’s never had anyone bigger ect.. Finally one night we got into a drunken dispute and she started spilling the beans
“I’ve fucked guys way bigger than you..you happy now? That’s the truth, your dick is barely average” She went on to pull her 9in dildo out and tell me about how much she loved big cocks and about how amazing one in particular was.
This went on a few times over about a year, she would agree to fuck someone else but then go back on it...
It seemed like the whole thing hurt our sex life together for a while which is why I’ve let it go and decided to not press the issue, yet I still feel like I want this to happen. Not sure if it’s because my perceived inadequacies remain or if it’s just a fantasy that has been unfulfilled.

Nexolaris

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I’m in the same boat sort of. I’m on the short side of what would be considered “average” I guess at just a tick under 6 inches.
I had never really thought of myself as having a small cock until an ex told me that I was tiny compared to the guy she was with before me. I sexualized it, the thought of her with a huge cock seemed amazing. We got into some dirty talk about cuckolding, and she would even tell me about how small I am while we had sex, I bought her a dildo that we used a few times though she didn’t really seem into it so that stopped.
My next relationship was with a girl who was even kinkier with using toys, but completely refused to engage in any sph or cuck type stuff.
When I met my wife, she did the typical woman thing, telling me that I was big and that she’s never had anyone bigger ect.. Finally one night we got into a drunken dispute and she started spilling the beans
“I’ve fucked guys way bigger than you..you happy now? That’s the truth, your dick is barely average” She went on to pull her 9in dildo out and tell me about how much she loved big cocks and about how amazing one in particular was.
This went on a few times over about a year, she would agree to fuck someone else but then go back on it...
It seemed like the whole thing hurt our sex life together for a while which is why I’ve let it go and decided to not press the issue, yet I still feel like I want this to happen. Not sure if it’s because my perceived inadequacies remain or if it’s just a fantasy that has been unfulfilled.
The average size is somewhere around the 5.5"-mark (bone-pressed measurement). So you're definitely not small but slightly above average. 9 inches is extremely which makes me think your wife might exaggerate the sizes of her former lovers.

Reactions: kheper23

Metalhead8585

Sexy Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The average size is somewhere around the 5.5"-mark (bone-pressed measurement). So you're definitely not small but slightly above average. 9 inches is extremely which makes me think your wife might exaggerate the sizes of her former lovers.
I should have been more clear, her toy was 9 inches, she would fuck it while telling me about her ex’s that were very big. I’m pretty sure I know that the huge one that she kept referring to is a black friend of hers who is legitimately like 6’8 so if I’m right I wouldn’t doubt him being 8-9 inches...

Reactions: amazzzed2

Jarizzi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My brother-in-law regularly see each other naked at the gym and he has made multiple comments about my size. Called it a ‘little stub cock’ and said I had a ‘tiny dick’. Of course he is hung like a horse, he’s bigger when he’s soft than I am when I’m hard.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My brother-in-law regularly see each other naked at the gym and he has made multiple comments about my size. Called it a ‘little stub cock’ and said I had a ‘tiny dick’. Of course he is hung like a horse, he’s bigger when he’s soft than I am when I’m hard.

Does it make you angry when he says that, or turn you on?

Reactions: MicroWill

Landon1996

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have had guys laugh at mine while standing at a urinal peeing. I have a tiny little nub when I am soft. I was in school with one dude and he looked over at mine and chuckled then I looked at his and I understand why. This dude was hung like a horse and here I am struggling to find mine lol!

long legs

Worshipped Member
Media
I have had guys laugh at mine while standing at a urinal peeing. I have a tiny little nub when I am soft. I was in school with one dude and he looked over at mine and chuckled then I looked at his and I understand why. This dude was hung like a horse and here I am struggling to find mine lol!
I am have had similar experiences.

Murph72

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Don’t consider myself small (around 6 inches) and this wasn’t openly embarrassing but years ago my now wife but g/f at the time had a drunken & unplanned threesome with me & a mate of mine.
She was on her back with us one each side as she stroked us both. She said, come on, someone fuck me. I moved to get on top of her & she pushed me off & said not you, him.
I hadn’t, & still haven’t seen him hard but I’ve seen him in the showers & knew he had a decent size. Her gutteral moans & they way she reacted to him fucking her told me all I needed to know. He didn’t last very long but made her cum twice before shooting over her tits. She scooped some up to her mouth & asked him to leave us before pulling my head down & telling me to clean up the rest. I surprised myself as I did it but was so turned on I would’ve done anything she’d asked at that moment.
Now, I may not have a massive cock but what I do have is staying power, I can usually last a good while before I cum but when she told me to fuck her & after about 2 mins I commented that she’s quieter than she was with him, she hit me with it. ‘You know I never fake it babe, I didn’t decide to moan like that for him, he made me moan like that, his cock is so big, much bigger than you.’
I instantly filled her with my cum.

Jarizzi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Does it make you angry when he says that, or turn you on?

Oh it really turns me on. Especially since we are both standing there naked, his obviously much bigger dick swinging between his legs.

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reminded me. . .

A couple years ago I was taking a leak at one of the open urinals at work next to a guy I played volleyball and softball with on the company's teams. It was an unusually cold, winter's day. I couldn't help noticing out of the corner of my eye that he had a fairly big piece of meat in his hand.

As he pulled back to zip up, he looked down to where I was holding my tiny nub, grinned and said, "Cold, isn't it?" I didn't realize what he meant -- that it wasn't really about the weather! -- until after he'd left! Strangely, it was a real turn on. I couldn't get it out of my mind. We'd never been that close, but after that, for some reason, I started to drop by his office a lot, the memory always fresh in my mind.

D

deleted300444

Nice 6.8 tool. And nice foreskin...really nice.

Reactions: Nexolaris
D

deleted300444

I am just reminded of something from ten years ago small cock related. I consider myself small...just scrapping by 6inches...and of course smaller flaccid.

I was in a bar, small bathroom, silver trough urinal for two only. A nice looking black guy, in shorts, no underware, pulled out his small cock. We both took a long streaming a piss...and it was just so comfortable like indirectly sharing our small cocks. It sort of turned me on? (Not hard or anything). More like a brave bonding experience with a small cock bro.

small1luvsbigones

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
4.5” when hard here, about 2.5” soft. Hooked up with a hung guy once, knew he was hung by what he told me but wasn’t prepared. I was young at the time. Met him at his place then he asked if I wanted to take a piss with him I said yes. When we pulled our dicks out over his toilet I saw he was longer soft then I am when I get hard! His soft size was way bigger than my soft size. I was instantly embarrassed jealous and felt inferior. I couldn’t piss then I just put my dick away and watched him.

Jonnynudist

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Small guy here - new to this site - and often been humiliated by others. When younger, was always smallest amongst my mates, some of whom I still see now and the difference is really noticeable. Never been afraid to show mine off though and don't mind at all when others comment.

Unless you ask them to do it for SPH most bigger guys wouldn’t humiliate another guy like that for fun. Average in UK and Europe is something like 5.1, or perhaps slightly more, so you’re looking at guys at the extreme end on here.

Reactions: Nexolaris

It depends how large a cock in comparison to one's own small or average dicklet. A guy with 10" incher l know says the humiliation is always with his inferior cos he knows whose the boss and whose sub. Most women prefer a mansize not a peanut but lve been able to handle the embarrassment and use toys etc.

Reactions: amazzzed2

Nexolaris

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Reactions: Sly Lea