Small cock guys, ever been humiliated or embarrassed by having a small cock?

gunner71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to feel extra hyper insecure because of my tiny soft tool. I rowed at a rowing club for about ten years and I was one of the smallest chaps around. Some of my rowing mates were extra large and way bigger soft than my erect tool. However, now that I’m almost 50, I don’t suffer because of my size so much anymore.

LittleBuzzSaw

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I know I’m not relevant, but I’ll share this.... All my life I was terrified to get undressed in front of anyone, for fear that I would get hard, and fear that I was way below average. It was not until I was an adult (21 when I enlisted) that I realized I was indeed moderately above average (7.5”). BUT, knowing the fear and mental anguish I endured all those years, I will NEVER make fun of someone for something they obviously have no control over: in fact I will vehemently oppose it (and have almost to fighting) whenever it is done in my presence.

Not humiliated, but a bit insecure. I have been with three women and have given multiple orgasms to each. So, I am feeling better as time goes by. 5.5-6"

Nexolaris

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It was not until I was an adult (21 when I enlisted) that I realized I was indeed moderately above average (7.5”).
7.5" is not "moderately above average". Even if your 7.5" are bone-pressed erect length you're longer than 98% of the competition.

Reactions: Murphys

LittleBuzzSaw

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
7.5" is not "moderately above average". Even if your 7.5" are bone-pressed erect length you're longer than 98% of the competition.
If I do the “bone press” thing I’m scratching 8..... I always just laid a ruler on top of it.

Oh come on...... seriously?? Wow! I’m flattered to hear that. Where does this 98% come from?

Reactions: CUBE and Sly Lea

Nexolaris

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
If I do the “bone press” thing I’m scratching 8..... I always just laid a ruler on top of it.

Oh come on...... seriously?? Wow! I’m flattered to hear that. Where does this 98% come from?
Nope ....it's true...average dick is about 5 to 5.5 inchs....by just about any study that was not "self reported"...

From seeing a ton of dicks...in medicine and various rounds of group sex....this is about right....

The 10 inch dick seems to be about as real as Bigfoot....very rare and the image is usually grainy looks fake

I am starting to doubt the existence of 9....

7 inch dicks are about as common as 6.6 foot tall people....yeah there are some people bigger but hardly any one knows them

Nope ....it's true...average dick is about 5 to 5.5 inchs....by just about any study that was not "self reported"...

From seeing a ton of dicks...in medicine and various rounds of group sex....this is about right....

The 10 inch dick seems to be about as real as Bigfoot....very rare and the image is usually grainy looks fake

I am starting to doubt the existence of 9....

7 inch dicks are about as common as 6.6 foot tall people....yeah there are some people bigger but hardly any one knows them
8" incher is way above average you have no problem!

AverageHere

Experimental Member
Media
London Borough of Bexley (Greater London, England)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Please mind my english sometime.

When I was 8 or 9, friends and I went to sport centre for swimming. When we changing in the gentle room, I noticed most of them has a bigger dick than mine. I was smallest guy in this room. Even I was too young but it was first time I feel so humiliated. Quietly. So I decided to keep it secret from make public. I managed to keep it safe well until the day I turned 13. In school, I went to the toilet to take a peak and there is nobody in the toilet as everyone are in classroom, so I assume it's safe to use the urinal. As soon as I unzip and then someone came in as caught a glimpse my dick. He surprised and laugh at me so hard. "I didn't know your dick is that small!" he's still laugh. I feel humiliated again. He made public in school and neighbours included a girl I crushed.

tinylilfucker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Been humiliated all my life due to my micro dick. When it's time to pee I have to dig inside my scrotum to find it and then pull it out. Just barely sticks out beyond zipper if I'm lucky. Lots of pee accidents that I've been ridiculed about. Sitting is the only safe way. Any woman that has seen it laughs hysterically. Nothing there for them to feel if it ever got hard. Only way to pleasure myself is to ride a short fat dildo. Shove it in the hole where my dick should be and vibe on. Or sometimes find it with two fingers and rub/squeeze it. If I pull on the tiny thing hard it's as long as my thumb but only as big around as my index finger.

MicroWill

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have had guys laugh at mine while standing at a urinal peeing. I have a tiny little nub when I am soft. I was in school with one dude and he looked over at mine and chuckled then I looked at his and I understand why. This dude was hung like a horse and here I am struggling to find mine lol!
Me too!!

Reactions: deleted18464931

2beEzee

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Same here
Brand new to this as well this is my first public post anywhere about this. I up until about 7-8 years ago was just over 8 " average girth. Fatter at base than the head. I during sex on several occasions well fucking like there was no more coming my way would here a loud popping sound and a lot of pain. But fortunately never any real damage to my cock. Until this time my wife and i were fucking like freak and there it was again. This time i was certain there would be permante damage. And i was correct. I was always a grower big time no way a shower. I had to have surgery and after all was said and done i have list 25-30% length and girth. I am so uncomfortable about this i rarely have sex any more. Any one know of any sites to work into maybe gradually taking my dick out with another guy at first then working up to jerking off with guys on camera and hopefully i can get back in the game. Thanks

Ray Black

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Guess one of my most embarrassing, would be hooking with this hot muscle white guy that had a fat 8"er; and hearing him say "Now I want to suck ur big blk dick". Before I could say anything, He yanks my pants down and the shock/disappointed look on his face, made me go completely limp and soft. He tugged it a few times and said " Yeah...how about u just suck me off."
Yeah, it kinda sucks being stereotyped & exoticized by (white)men whose only condition to have sex with you is that you have a 10 inch dick. So been there.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've had several posts about it, but essentially I've been cheated on several times because of my size.

I'd venture to say you were cheated on because they were cheaters. Some people men and women alike cannot or will not be monogamous. They seem to stray because they have faults of their own. It's easier to blame you as a means to justify their cheating.