Small cock guys, ever been humiliated or embarrassed by having a small cock?

B_bottom3inch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
was at a party with some friends about 15-20 of us started playing strip poker well anyways by the end of the night i was trashed and naked so i went upstairs to lay down well the next thing i know theres this black guy telling me to lay on my back and spread my legs so i did next thing i know he has his finger in my ass and is massaging my anus and lubing my asshole up well next thing i know the whole party is up in the room including people i know some people started cheering fuck em next thing i know i have this huge black cock fucking me infront of 40 or more people he fucked me for a while probably 30-45 minutes with all these people including a girl i liked and was friends with for years. i must have finally past out. the next day friends are showing me pictures of me getting fucked and some people video recorded it on camera i was so embarrassed because no one knew i was bi hell i didnt even really know it. it took me awhile to hang around those friends again and come to find out later i found out one of my friends found out i was bi courios and told the black guy at the party that was gay that i was a bi bottom and wanted him to fuck me well he did just that. theres a picture of me getting fucked by him in MY PHOTOS you cant miss it. feel free to tell me what you think.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
was at a party with some friends about 15-20 of us started playing strip poker well anyways by the end of the night i was trashed and naked so i went upstairs to lay down well the next thing i know theres this black guy telling me to lay on my back and spread my legs so i did next thing i know he has his finger in my ass and is massaging my anus and lubing my asshole up well next thing i know the whole party is up in the room including people i know some people started cheering fuck em next thing i know i have this huge black cock fucking me infront of 40 or more people he fucked me for a while probably 30-45 minutes with all these people including a girl i liked and was friends with for years. i must have finally past out. the next day friends are showing me pictures of me getting fucked and some people video recorded it on camera i was so embarrassed because no one knew i was bi hell i didnt even really know it. it took me awhile to hang around those friends again and come to find out later i found out one of my friends found out i was bi courios and told the black guy at the party that was gay that i was a bi bottom and wanted him to fuck me well he did just that. theres a picture of me getting fucked by him in MY PHOTOS you cant miss it. feel free to tell me what you think.
i would think a guy with a little cock would avoid strip poker, why would you put yourself in a position that would/could lead to this?

B_Internal_Dumpster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
To summarize how I feel, I hate having why I have just like most of you. To me, it's a curse towards my self image and confidence as I anticipate everyone to be bigger than me. In high school, I always thought that the popular white guys were popular because they had confidence not from what they have inside, but how they appear or more importantly, the size they pack. It's sad that my feelings have been brought to such degree but this is exactly how I felt back then and how I feel now.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The only solace I can take is knowing that when I'm 40 I'll still be able to get hard and they won't be. .

Sorry to burst your bubble but I am considerably over 8 inches long and can stay hard all night and more. I'm in my 50's, with never an erection problem. There are guys with tiny dicks who can't stay hard. I don't think size has anything to do with ED.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think small cock guys shouldn't post on this forum. it simply compounds their pathologies (and in some cases, it IS pathology).

I would say be confident, and have self-acceptance. There is more to life than sex, and the absolute value of a man is not based on his cock size. That isn't being namby-pamby, but there is no objective measure of "better".

Golfbuddy

Expert Member
Media
Yeah. 5.5 is perfectly normal and not small. The average vagina can't handle much more than that anyway. A size 8 might look impressive and makes a good photo, but that's about all. You want small -- I had two college roommates who were very small. The first was a beautiful guy, played football, solidly built - not fat - blond hair, blue eyes, the whole shebang. He always undressed in private. When I did see him naked I knew why. His flaccid cock was only an inch or so. One cold night we got to drinking and he asked if he could see my hard on. He showed me his. Maybe 2.5. Yet, he was quite popular with the girls, married and has four kids. Roommate two was about 6'4'', handsome, hairy, with a dick that looked like my little finger -- just as thin. We saw each other hard many times and he had about 3" but still skinny. His nuts were tiny, too. So, 5.5 isn't so bad...

AZRecluse

Experimental Member
Media
I have never felt the need to comment or ask a question on this site before, but this thread has me wondering something: I know that 5.5 to 5.75 inches long (what I am) is about average overall; what is average in terms of circumference? When erect I'm about 6.5 inches around... is that about average as well?

D_Mr_Ciao

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it's kind of different for me I'm a big grower so I start at a small 6 but when I get full hard I hit 10 and bit more. So sometime When I hit the showers guys give me the look like "what the hell is wrong with you" ( I'm a black guy 6ft7 so you know the stupid stereotype)
so if they star laughing I just get hard and whip it in front of them, they always go quiet after ;)

S_V_J

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nope. One reason: I never put myself at risk :)

There have been a few embarrassing moments, but noone has ever intentionally tried to hurt my feelings. I remember when I was 14 and was about to go through surgery for my delayed puberty. I was laying in a hospital bed. In came six thirty-something med-students followed by my doctor. He explained they were trying to gather some real world experience for their education, and asked if they could spend some time around me. I said sure.
The doctor then proceeded to remove my gown and perform some in depth examination of my hairless prepubescant childlike dick, with six young adults watching from the footside of my bed.

That was kinda awful.

Eovia: 6 inches flaccid is big.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sorry to burst your bubble but I am considerably over 8 inches long and can stay hard all night and more. I'm in my 50's, with never an erection problem. There are guys with tiny dicks who can't stay hard. I don't think size has anything to do with ED.

I have to agree with Uncutpete here. I have a small dick, but many older men with huge cocks like his have no problem getting hard.
Back to the question, anyone else have stories about being embarrassed by a bigger cock?

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
I just shared this in the comparing thread, and also in another thread in full detail.

I like to think I'm big now, but that wasn't always the case, used to be much much smaller (just naturally grew).

Was with two brothers, both white and skinny like me, and this smoking hot girl with a bubble onion booty who was showing us her ass in some tight blue panties, even let me take a squeeze.

Older brother pulled his huge Whitesnake out of his pants, then younger brother showed his smaller, but still good sized cock.

Then they talked me into revealing my tiny (at the time) dick. Being a guy, and a competitive friend, the younger brother made a big show of pointing and overdoing a big "AHHAHAHA!" To which the older huge dick guy laughed, the hot chick giggled at their reactions, a big smile on her face "Aw, that's okay..." Like she was reassuring a little kid who struck out in baseball.

It was like compairing a fat Polish sausage and a hot dog weiner to my Veeny Weeny (Vienna sausage). It was quite embarrassing, but also kinda hot.

Later that night, I got to watch the hot chick jacking off, licking, and sucking the older brother's big, fat Louisville Slugger.

Later, my dream came true, my dick got much bigger, this one girl I was with even once showed the pics to her hot college friends and got responses like "Wow that's really big!"

lilmature

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
No,having a small penis to me and being teased,humiliated and laughed at becomes the turn on.
I love big cock guys looking at my little penis and making comments and i know some of the big cock men cant but help enjoy looking at mine.I love looking at those huge boners being stroked c2c with them studying mine so if fancy showing your big boner as you look at my lil gurly cock then would love to add you to skype...... katie.boy1
...There is one thing i am jealous about not having a huge cock is that i will never get the chance to suck my own!! staringkatie.jpg

StillSmall

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Only in my fantasies.

Average/small guy here. Only occasionally the bigger guy in a pair, and never embarrassed about that or made to feel awkward about it at all I roughly a bazillion encounters. But I have a submissive streak that comes out to play sometimes in my fetish play, and in the last 15 years or so, SPH can be part of that fantasy. Can't get many tops to go along though; maybe it's too sensitive a topic for them?

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Many years ago, two of my roommates who had huge soft cocks, saw my little one, and seemed shocked at how small it is, and laughed in a good natured way. That still turns me on when I think of it!! I would love to compare with a big cocked man in person!

StillSmall

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Many years ago, two of my roommates who had huge soft cocks, saw my little one, and seemed shocked at how small it is, and laughed in a good natured way. That still turns me on when I think of it!! I would love to compare with a big cocked man in person!
Damn, I'd love to have that experience, Amazzed.