Small cock guys, ever been humiliated or embarrassed by having a small cock?

Jarizzi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My brother-in-law saw my dick once and actually laughed about it later. He told me it was 'ok that I had a small cock'. To this day, he still occasionally brings up the fact that I have a little dick.

Explrthis

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My brother-in-law saw my dick once and actually laughed about it later. He told me it was 'ok that I had a small cock'. To this day, he still occasionally brings up the fact that I have a little dick.
Small cocks are hot don't sell yourself short

StillSmall

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i would think a guy with a little cock would avoid strip poker, why would you put yourself in a position that would/could lead to this?
I think you may be missing the point here. ;) Some guys with small dicks like to be embarrassed/humiliated for it under the right circumstances. It sure gets me off when I'm in a subby head space. :D

AusWang85

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think you may be missing the point here. ;) Some guys with small dicks like to be embarrassed/humiliated for it under the right circumstances. It sure gets me off when I'm in a subby head space. :D
Stumbled across this thread. Not really sure why you guys like this, I mean i'm not huge but i'm not small or average either and in fact i'd like to be bigger!

Why do you guys like to be humiliated? I can imagine a person being sub but not any man really liking the humiliation of having a small cock...

Reactions: good96

hckyfan03

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
it's kind of different for me I'm a big grower so I start at a small 6 but when I get full hard I hit 10 and bit more. So sometime When I hit the showers guys give me the look like "what the hell is wrong with you" ( I'm a black guy 6ft7 so you know the stupid stereotype)
so if they star laughing I just get hard and whip it in front of them, they always go quiet after ;)
I call BS.

StillSmall

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Being in the military, guys were always naked in front if each other. I'd never, never call a guy out on a small dick. I've seen many but I alwAys kept quiet. Most guys did.
No, no, of course not. What I mentioned a few posts above is about play, not about what anyone would do without consent.

Reactions: amazzzed2

StillSmall

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Stumbled across this thread. Not really sure why you guys like this, I mean i'm not huge but i'm not small or average either and in fact i'd like to be bigger!

Why do you guys like to be humiliated? I can imagine a person being sub but not any man really liking the humiliation of having a small cock...

AusWang, first, understand that what I'm talking about is consensual play only. If some random person in a locker room or shower said something derogatory about my dick, I'd be as insulted and pissed off as anyone.

But if I'm involved in dom/sub play with someone, then the dynamic might go in different directions. I might want to be dominated physically (say tied up, or slapped around, or just fucked extra hard up and down the walls), or I might want to be dominated psychologically (told I'm whore, or a fag, or a small-dicked looser). In that case, that humiliation just adds to my psychological domination and gets me hotter. Obviously this doesn't work for most guys, but if you search for SPH or small penis humiliation on this site, you'll find tons of men who really get off in it. For folks who enjoy it, that particular humiliation touches something really deep in our sexual desire. You could also look at LPSG groups that include SPH or small penis in their names. SPH is also part of some people's cuckold play, so check those groups as well.

Cheers!

AusWang85

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks
AusWang, first, understand that what I'm talking about is consensual play only. If some random person in a locker room or shower said something derogatory about my dick, I'd be as insulted and pissed off as anyone.

But if I'm involved in dom/sub play with someone, then the dynamic might go in different directions. I might want to be dominated physically (say tied up, or slapped around, or just fucked extra hard up and down the walls), or I might want to be dominated psychologically (told I'm whore, or a fag, or a small-dicked looser). In that case, that humiliation just adds to my psychological domination and gets me hotter. Obviously this doesn't work for most guys, but if you search for SPH or small penis humiliation on this site, you'll find tons of men who really get off in it. For folks who enjoy it, that particular humiliation touches something really deep in our sexual desire. You could also look at LPSG groups that include SPH or small penis in their names. SPH is also part of some people's cuckold play, so check those groups as well.

Cheers!
Thanks for the explanation. I understand your thought process much better now.

Whatever gets you going I say!

StillSmall

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sister's husband or your husband's brother? Both could be really hot!

Reactions: samb45

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
My wife and I were out with our long time friend and his new wife. She has a fun personality but she was joking about sex and she said that if she was with some guy and his cock was only this big (she held up her fingers to show the length) she would just laugh and walk away -- I wouldn't let that little thing near me, she said. The problem was that the size she was showing was bigger than I am erect. I couldn't look at my wife as she was saying this. Although I am usually talkative, I was silent the rest of the evening. I was sick to my stomach at my inadequacy. Imagine what my wife was thinking. I avoid sex with my wife because I know I have nothing to offer. Plus, I cum in about 30 seconds no matter how hard I try to control it. I honestly can't figure out how guys control their orgasm. Whenever I've asked, they usually just shrug their shoulders and just say that they normally can.

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am on the small side of average at exactly 6 inches but am a grower. I am 1 1/2 inches soft. I often get laughs and smirks from other guys in the shower.

I just listen to it and take it knowing that they are not using theirs nearly as often as I am. I am blessed in having 3 fuck buddies and usually sleep with 2 women each day so fuck them!

Reactions: mib348

john12500

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I often go to naturist spas and most of the times I am the smallest.
Being naked with very hung guys, who are much bigger than you, maybe with their girlfriends, is a very embarassing/humiliating experience.
In naturist spas people generally don't mind about other men's size. Just once I noticed two girls who were probably laughing at me.

Jarizzi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So, you have seen your brother-in-laws dick? You say it is huge.

Yeah I've seen his dick. He pulled back his shorts and gave me a peek once to prove he wasn't lying about being hung. And he wasn't lying...