Small cock guys, ever been humiliated or embarrassed by having a small cock?

kpj112003

Sexy Member
Media
funny story - i was seeing a girl for a few weeks but had not yet had sex with her...We went out for a night of drinking with a bunch of her friends. I ended up losing my car keys which actually ended up working out because we crashed at on of her friend's houses and I ended up scoring that night. I'm aware that I'm smaller but from what I remember everything seems to go fine. Fast forward to the next morning & we meet up for breakfast with pretty much everyone from the prior night - about 15 of us, all her girlfriends & a handful of their husbands/boyfriends. Mid breakfast- the girl who's place we stayed at yells my name across the table and says "I hear you have a little pickle?" The reaction from the girl I just slept with was a mixture between being appalled and embarrassed that her friend just made this announcement in front of everyone. She turns bright red and says to me "I only said it to her." No one knows what to say so there's complete silence for about 10 very uncomfortable seconds--then, realizing there was a misunderstanding, the other girl laughs and says "I was talking about him losing his keys" Needless to say, the rest of breakfast was very awkward for everyone- especially me lol.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think you may be missing the point here. ;) Some guys with small dicks like to be embarrassed/humiliated for it under the right circumstances. It sure gets me off when I'm in a subby head space. :D

even funnier when they sometimes clain to be 8 inches wheb you know they got a tiny one

1IamSmall123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been skinny dipping with mixed friends at a water filled quarry.
I am a grower
But cold water....
I shrink to almost nothing, balls too.

There were only a few times of laughter, when they first saw it happen. But after that, the novelty wore off.

rjmoody

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It has not happened to me very much--maybe a few times, but in a total dom sort of hookup. I am a little under 5x4.5 fully hard and soaking wet. :) But most guys don't care. Since I am a bottom, my dick is normally not relevant.

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was in school it was mandatory to take showers after gym class and after sports practices. Things were much different back then with hazing as well. I was small. Skinny, glasses, nerdy. I was also a very late bloomer and therefore tended to be well behind my schoolmates in sexual development. Add to that the fact I had, and still have, a small cock made me a target for all sorts of teasing and torment. The older and bigger boys would constantly mess with me and tease me relentlessly for my little dick. I was forced to do things to them like smell their sweaty gym socks or stinky jocky straps or kiss their bare asses. If I tried to resist the torment only got worse so I learned early on to just accept my plight and go along. In fact I found that some part of me almost enjoyed the attention and being humiliated in front of the other boys.
One time I was in the shower and I started to get an erection. I tried to rinse off quickly and make my escape before anyone else noticed but I wasn't quick enough. As soon as one of the boys noticed my little cock starting to stick straight out all the other boys in the shower started to laugh and point and call me queer and faggot for getting erect in front of them. I can't say I liked all the stuff that happened back then. But later in life I found that I enjoyed being dominated and servicing others who were more masculine and well endowed, at least in the few same sex encounters I've had.

napwayne

Expert Member
Media
When I was a kid in school it was mandatory to take showers after gym class and after sports practices. Things were much different back then with hazing as well. I was a small kid. Skinny, glasses, nerdy. I was also a very late bloomer and therefore tended to be well behind my schoolmates in sexual development. Add to that the fact I had, and still have, a small cock made me a target for all sorts of teasing and torment. The older and bigger boys would constantly mess with me and tease me relentlessly for my little dick. I was forced to do things to them like smell their sweaty gym socks or stinky jocky straps or kiss their bare asses. If I tried to resist the torment only got worse so I learned early on to just accept my plight and go along. In fact I found that some part of me almost enjoyed the attention and being humiliated in front of the other boys.
One time I was in the shower and I started to get an erection. I tried to rinse off quickly and make my escape before anyone else noticed but I wasn't quick enough. As soon as one of the boys noticed my little cock starting to stick straight out all the other boys in the shower started to laugh and point and call me queer and faggot for getting erect in front of them. I can't say I liked all the stuff that happened back then. But later in life I found that I enjoyed being dominated and servicing others who were more masculine and well endowed, at least in the few same sex encounters I've had.
That sounds horrible. I'm so glad I didn't have to deal with that but it was always at the back of my mind. I went to mostly black schools where we didn't use the showers but we just changed.

Reactions: BroBonder

fieldsb4

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We used to have neighborhood parties where we all skinny dipped. So of course everyone on the block saw how small I was and used to tease me quite a bit. Especially since alcohol was usually involved I can't count the number of times one of the guys would hang his cock next to mine in front of my wife and the girls and laugh

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, we are here. Us small cock guys. Watching you larger guys and wishing if only for a few days we had what you have. But we don't. So we make the best of it. But to my small cock buddies, has there ever been a time that you were a bit embarrassed or even humiliated by having a smaller cock? I will share just a few incidents.

1. I remember in college, I had a roommate that was very well hung (he was popular with the ladies). I quickly learned to not get undressed in front of him, or to at least turn around when I did. He was much larger flaccid as I was fully erect.

2. Once with a "friend" , and we were in bed for the first time. I ravaged her for hours giving her oral sex and all kinds of things. She kept trying to touch my cock, but I would stop her. Because I was afraid that she would be disappointed. When I finally let her touch it, I could tell that she was a bit surprised. Even though she tried to hide it. Later in our relationship, she finally confessed (after much prodding by me) that she was indeed shocked that my cock was so small. She was used to ones that were much larger.

3. I was fucking this woman while she lay in the prone position. I popped out, and didn't even realize it. I just kept going. Finally she told me that I was no longer inside her. Not only did I not realize it, but I had not been inside her for SEVERAL minutes, and had no clue. And FYI, this has happened on more than one occasion, which is why I tend to avoid this position now.

I could add a few more, but lets hear your stories. I am sure you have them.
In University, one of our roommates, had a penis that appeared to be quite small, it barely showed out of his pubic hair. SOme guys in the shower made fun of him, and that was the last time he took a shower in the gym. I felt bad for him, but he was a really nice guy.

Reactions: deleted18464931

Zom4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had a few embarrassing things happen to me. There was this one girl I was with for a while. The first time we were having sex it was doggy style and after a few minutes of me pounding away she told me me to stop fingering her and stick it in already. That led up to quite the awkward explanation. The same girl even fell asleep when I was on top of her once. We sort of stayed friends after we broke up. A few years later she had a new man, she ended up telling him and all his friends about my tiny cock. They would all tease me about it every so often.

I've even had two different girls tell me my dick is "cute". That really sucks because I know they are just telling me I'm small. One of them actually started laughing when she went down on me, she tried to hold back but she was still chuckling a bit. After I finished she told me that she liked sucking my cock because it was the first time she didn't choke at all. At least I know I'm the smallest guy she's ever been with now.

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do u all think there's a reason we small dick men have to go through so much?

I'm not sure if there is a reason, or if there is than why. All I know is that for many years after I left school I was very insecure about my penis size. All the torture and torment when I was a kid scarred me somehow. I felt that something must truly be wrong with me and that nobody would care to be in a sexual relationship with me. Eventually I decided I was not going to let something I had no control over ruin my life.
So I finally just embraced and accepted my penis size and stopped focusing on it so much. I admit I'm still aware of it at times. Like in the showers at the gym when some guy is next to me with a cock that is bigger soft than mine is hard. But I just shrug my shoulders and forget about it. I even got to where I started going to nude beaches and other clothing-optional places. Might as well celebrate my smallness. Kind of an "in your face" attitude, I guess.

napwayne

Expert Member
Media
I'm not sure if there is a reason, or if there is than why. All I know is that for many years after I left school I was very insecure about my penis size. All the torture and torment when I was a kid scarred me somehow. I felt that something must truly be wrong with me and that nobody would care to be in a sexual relationship with me. Eventually I decided I was not going to let something I had no control over ruin my life.
So I finally just embraced and accepted my penis size and stopped focusing on it so much. I admit I'm still aware of it at times. Like in the showers at the gym when some guy is next to me with a cock that is bigger soft than mine is hard. But I just shrug my shoulders and forget about it. I even got to where I started going to nude beaches and other clothing-optional places. Might as well celebrate my smallness. Kind of an "in your face" attitude, I guess.
I kind of want to go to a nude beach. It would be like a bold move kinda thing.

napwayne

Expert Member
Media
I've had a few embarrassing things happen to me. There was this one girl I was with for a while. The first time we were having sex it was doggy style and after a few minutes of me pounding away she told me me to stop fingering her and stick it in already. That led up to quite the awkward explanation. The same girl even fell asleep when I was on top of her once. We sort of stayed friends after we broke up. A few years later she had a new man, she ended up telling him and all his friends about my tiny cock. They would all tease me about it every so often.

I've even had two different girls tell me my dick is "cute". That really sucks because I know they are just telling me I'm small. One of them actually started laughing when she went down on me, she tried to hold back but she was still chuckling a bit. After I finished she told me that she liked sucking my cock because it was the first time she didn't choke at all. At least I know I'm the smallest guy she's ever been with now.
The " cute" description is so insulting.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We used to have neighborhood parties where we all skinny dipped. So of course everyone on the block saw how small I was and used to tease me quite a bit. Especially since alcohol was usually involved I can't count the number of times one of the guys would hang his cock next to mine in front of my wife and the girls and laugh
Thanks! How did your wife respond to that?

Guess one of my most embarrassing, would be hooking with this hot muscle white guy that had a fat 8"er; and hearing him say "Now I want to suck ur big blk dick". Before I could say anything, He yanks my pants down and the shock/disappointed look on his face, made me go completely limp and soft. He tugged it a few times and said " Yeah...how about u just suck me off."
Most white guys expect some abnormally sized penis from black men. It's so ridiculous and racist and they don't even realize it. I can barely find a white guy intersected in me playing with his dick, because in his psyche, his conquest is to be dominated by the BBC.

Reactions: napwayne

From the other side of things, once in college I wound up in an impromptu 4-way in my apartment with two white girls and a black friend of mine. The two girls got naked almost instantly. I shed my pants next and both girls made a lot out of my large white cock which was already hard and pointing towards the ceiling. But when my friend got his pants off, he wasn't even half my size. When one of the girls said "shit, there goes another myth" my friend was really hurt. It was such a buzz-kill for me I just told the girls to get dressed and go home, after which I spent what was left of the night telling my buddy what losers the girls were.

Overall, I'm glad I was blessed with a large cock, but never when it makes some other guy feel bad about himself.
You didn't offer a hand job to console him? What kind of bud are you? Lol