Small cock guys, ever been humiliated or embarrassed by having a small cock?

Do any of you guys ever try Penis Enlargement exercises? I wasn't born with the body I have today. Starting puberty my dick was under 6 in. I intuitively did oriental massage and forced more blood into my pecker pushing from under my balls etc. Younger guys may see quicker results bc of hormone levels. This site is a great resource to help you achieve desired results. Skinny guys go to a gym n lift weights n in 3 or 5 years change their physique. Is most of it genetic? Maybe, but if u want to do it habitually you might be able to change in time. Don't be afraid to try, give it 6 months of 3x a week I bet you see and feel some improvements. Best wishes to you who give an honest effort. Having a smaller dick means u just had better things to do with your time ; ) I don't ever tease smaller guys bc I was once like that. Be well, and know that 6" is above average.
Any pics of your current current size?

was at a party with some friends about 15-20 of us started playing strip poker well anyways by the end of the night i was trashed and naked so i went upstairs to lay down well the next thing i know theres this black guy telling me to lay on my back and spread my legs so i did next thing i know he has his finger in my ass and is massaging my anus and lubing my asshole up well next thing i know the whole party is up in the room including people i know some people started cheering fuck em next thing i know i have this huge black cock fucking me infront of 40 or more people he fucked me for a while probably 30-45 minutes with all these people including a girl i liked and was friends with for years. i must have finally past out. the next day friends are showing me pictures of me getting fucked and some people video recorded it on camera i was so embarrassed because no one knew i was bi hell i didnt even really know it. it took me awhile to hang around those friends again and come to find out later i found out one of my friends found out i was bi courios and told the black guy at the party that was gay that i was a bi bottom and wanted him to fuck me well he did just that. theres a picture of me getting fucked by him in MY PHOTOS you cant miss it. feel free to tell me what you think.
Where's the picture mate?

Yeah. 5.5 is perfectly normal and not small. The average vagina can't handle much more than that anyway. A size 8 might look impressive and makes a good photo, but that's about all. You want small -- I had two college roommates who were very small. The first was a beautiful guy, played football, solidly built - not fat - blond hair, blue eyes, the whole shebang. He always undressed in private. When I did see him naked I knew why. His flaccid cock was only an inch or so. One cold night we got to drinking and he asked if he could see my hard on. He showed me his. Maybe 2.5. Yet, he was quite popular with the girls, married and has four kids. Roommate two was about 6'4'', handsome, hairy, with a dick that looked like my little finger -- just as thin. We saw each other hard many times and he had about 3" but still skinny. His nuts were tiny, too. So, 5.5 isn't so bad...
How big were/are you?

it's kind of different for me I'm a big grower so I start at a small 6 but when I get full hard I hit 10 and bit more. So sometime When I hit the showers guys give me the look like "what the hell is wrong with you" ( I'm a black guy 6ft7 so you know the stupid stereotype)
so if they star laughing I just get hard and whip it in front of them, they always go quiet after ;)
I'm a grower too bro. Most of us black guys seem to be growers. I notice white guys bulges more often, but it seems they show more and we grow more.

everyone calls me JC but recently my wife's 2 best friends started calling me TC. When I asked her why she laughed and said that she had told them how small my dickie is and that it stands for tiny cock. Now I can no longer look at them and when we are around each other if they laugh at all I imagine it's about my small penis.
Your wife isn't much of a wife bro.

5inchAussie

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've had a few embarrassing things happen to me. There was this one girl I was with for a while. The first time we were having sex it was doggy style and after a few minutes of me pounding away she told me me to stop fingering her and stick it in already. That led up to quite the awkward explanation. The same girl even fell asleep when I was on top of her once. We sort of stayed friends after we broke up. A few years later she had a new man, she ended up telling him and all his friends about my tiny cock. They would all tease me about it every so often.

I've even had two different girls tell me my dick is "cute". That really sucks because I know they are just telling me I'm small. One of them actually started laughing when she went down on me, she tried to hold back but she was still chuckling a bit. After I finished she told me that she liked sucking my cock because it was the first time she didn't choke at all. At least I know I'm the smallest guy she's ever been with now.
How small are you?

5inchAussie

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I was in school it was mandatory to take showers after gym class and after sports practices. Things were much different back then with hazing as well. I was small. Skinny, glasses, nerdy. I was also a very late bloomer and therefore tended to be well behind my schoolmates in sexual development. Add to that the fact I had, and still have, a small cock made me a target for all sorts of teasing and torment. The older and bigger boys would constantly mess with me and tease me relentlessly for my little dick. I was forced to do things to them like smell their sweaty gym socks or stinky jocky straps or kiss their bare asses. If I tried to resist the torment only got worse so I learned early on to just accept my plight and go along. In fact I found that some part of me almost enjoyed the attention and being humiliated in front of the other boys.
One time I was in the shower and I started to get an erection. I tried to rinse off quickly and make my escape before anyone else noticed but I wasn't quick enough. As soon as one of the boys noticed my little cock starting to stick straight out all the other boys in the shower started to laugh and point and call me queer and faggot for getting erect in front of them. I can't say I liked all the stuff that happened back then. But later in life I found that I enjoyed being dominated and servicing others who were more masculine and well endowed, at least in the few same sex encounters I've had.
What size are you?

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What size are you?
It is hard to measure my cock when soft as it can change so drastically. There are times when it hangs almost. It looks like it has some length to it. But I have low hanging balls and my cock never hangs down anywhere near as far as they do. But mostly it is a small knob which just points out. Not hang down. When guys ask "How's it hangin'?" I tell them it just doesn't.
When hard I am just about 5.5 inches. But soft and small is the deal for me. I just wish I looked a bit bigger when flaccid even if my erect length was the same.

Jarizzi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When did you see his to know that it's huge?

He was always bragging about how big he was so I told him to prove it. He pulled back the waistband of his shorts and I looked down inside and just saw a massive soft uncut hairy cock and balls.

5inchAussie

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It is hard to measure my cock when soft as it can change so drastically. There are times when it hangs almost. It looks like it has some length to it. But I have low hanging balls and my cock never hangs down anywhere near as far as they do. But mostly it is a small knob which just points out. Not hang down. When guys ask "How's it hangin'?" I tell them it just doesn't.
When hard I am just about 5.5 inches. But soft and small is the deal for me. I just wish I looked a bit bigger when flaccid even if my erect length was the same.
Yeah, my softie varies heaps in length. Can be 1" - 3".

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, my softie varies heaps in length. Can be 1" - 3".
That is my problem. I really don't care how it looks hard because few people ever get to see it anyway. I'd rather it looked longer soft. I'd feel less self conscious at times then in the locker room or if I ever go to a nude beach again.

5inchAussie

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That is my problem. I really don't care how it looks hard because few people ever get to see it anyway. I'd rather it looked longer soft. I'd feel less self conscious at times then in the locker room or if I ever go to a nude beach again.
Just fluff it up a bit first.