Small cock guys, ever been humiliated or embarrassed by having a small cock?

A few years back I was at over at some friends house chilling and it was a group of us in the living room playing video games. I had some snugger fit condoms in the pocket of my jacket. It had fell out as I got up to go outside to smoke a cigarette. When I got back inside the guys were hella clowning on me hard for having a small dick. This lasted a while after that.

OMGmybf

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Usually the smallest at the gym and when I hit pools with communal changing areas and locker rooms it's pretty obvious. I've definitely gotten some looks and snickers from men. Especially dads and their sons, when their sons are clearly larger than I am. I'm about 4 inches hard. 1-2 soft. But sometimes inverted when really cold. Smaller balls too.

D

deleted1046538

I'm only 1.5 soft and 3.9 hard most every guy I've seen is soft 2x my hard size.
Dude dont know bout face but your hot. Nice bod. Of course u do have a baby dick and looks as though u have no nuts.

brianslave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I Remember in the school showers being intimidated and embarrassed by the other more advanced boys, trying not to notice, but noticing, they were harder and bigger than myself. Hiding myself making sure they didn't notice my smaller cock. Sometimes they would and would comment out loud and flick towels.

Jack Rafael

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I Remember in the school showers being intimidated and embarrassed by the other more advanced boys, trying not to notice, but noticing, they were harder and bigger than myself. Hiding myself making sure they didn't notice my smaller cock. Sometimes they would and would comment out loud and flick towels.
did that turn u on--or did that stigmatize u? how do u feel now about having a small cock and looking at bigger, thicker dicks?

brianslave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello, at the time I was embarrassed but later, sometimes that evening, found it fuelled my masturbation fantasies. It turns me on to look at bigger cock and have never had the opportunity to suck one, but would like to to see if it's just fantasy.

enricocaruso2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was standing at a urinal with a straight friend who is a grower - average flaccid but apparently 8 or 9 inches erect. I'm 5 inches erect on a really good day and pretty small flaccid. This time I had a bit of a semi and he caught a glimpse and asked with a genuinely puzzled expression, " so... is that it?... does yours just stay that size??" It wasn't meant to be patronising - just quizzical - but the look of pity was just too funny and also sad lol

Jack Rafael

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've had more experiences of humiliation for having a small dick than I can possibly remember. One very memorable instance was when I went home with a girl who got on top of me and started riding me cowgirl. I slipped out almost immediately, so she reached down and popped me back in and tried again where it came straight back out. This went on for a few minutes before she gave up and got off of me. Then she put her underwear back on and said "Sorry, this isn't going to work. You can stay the night if you want, but I don't think we are going to have sex now." I asked if we could just fool about a bit, like fingering or oral, and she said "no, I'd rather we didn't. If you really need to you can jerk off in the bathroom, just make sure you clean up good after." I didn't. We went to sleep and I left early the next morning.
Another time was when I was with a girl that handed me a comdom to put on and rolled it over me. When she saw it she started laughing because it was so loose on me it was wrinkled. This wasn't a large sized condom, it was regular. I typically buy smaller sized ones to avoid them not fitting.
have you thought about getting into CFNM or SPH. it might be a real turn-on?

Reactions: deleted817718

So Jealous

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As a matter of fact, a few weeks ago, in bed, my wwife and I are getting it going, and she grabs my cock. I gave her the old, "Mmmm, you like that?" and she answered, " Well, it could be bigger.", Then immediately laughed and said she was joking. Then she said, and looked at me funny, " wow, that made you harder." I think she caught on to what was going on. I guess I'll find out.