small cock humiliation on cam

D

deleted39953

hey...i'm smaller and this is my thread :tongue:

seriously....u dont need to cam to join in, just have msn, watch and take the piss

D

deleted39953

horny and online now....cant wait to see u aviator :)

Oh yeah this kind of thing is so hot. I haven't got a cam any more but when I did it was awesome showing tiny guys what a real man's cock looks like, sorry if it's vain but I just loved the guys' reactions.

I wonder what they could possibly get out of it though? Is it the humiliation they like or just the chance to see a huge dick?

Lukullus

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
englishbloke said:
Oh yeah this kind of thing is so hot. I haven't got a cam any more but when I did it was awesome showing tiny guys what a real man's cock looks like, sorry if it's vain but I just loved the guys' reactions.

I wonder what they could possibly get out of it though? Is it the humiliation they like or just the chance to see a huge dick?
Well, it's the feeling of having a chat partner with a big dick. Of course it's hot to see that big dick, but also the feeling of being humiliated because of the small size is very very hot!

Lukullus

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:smile: I'm online right now! :smile:

So if any guy would like to humiliate me, just add me and tell me you are from LPSG! :tongue:

Lukullus