small cock humiliation on cam

gordeux2006

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, don't be so hard on ur selves guys! I got fucked by this big Fijian guy once and thought he was going to rip me from arsehole to breakfast, but he had a small dick! About 3.5ins, and u know what, It was great! It tickled, I loved it, and it didn't hurt, he was married too! Shame i had to leave Suva the next day.........anyway, get on webcam and I'll guide u through a great sexual experience!
gordeux2006@yahoo.com.au

Andee001

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well hung men (bulls) and giggling girls welcome to comment -
It's 5" when hard and 3" when soft. I always get tunrd on in the showers when standing next to well hung men, especially if i catch them looking at my small one.
My balls are small too - not like a real mans
And to top it all i have ginger pubes
Andy

Please please cruel comments and/or email me at andee001@yahoo.com

Attachments

B_boysized4point5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would love to compare my small and slender boysized penis with a real mansized cock. I have a very good looking cut penis that measures 4.5" x 4.3" when fully erect. Most guys on this website are bigger soft than I am hard! That is a huge turn on to me, what about you? Please IM or email me at bsized4point5@yahoo.com. Thank you.

agswin10

Experimental Member
Media
i think that all of you needle dicks get off on the "reaction" of people seeing and laughing at your tiny members, just like us hung guys get off on seeing people react to our giant penises with shock and awe.

big dick = awe

small dick = "aww!"

one letter makes a big difference