small cock humiliation on webcam!

D_Sedwell Biggbottem

Experimental Member
Media
Does anyone here enjoy small penis humiliation! I am 4.5 inches and happy with what i have been given but I love being humiliated about its size! I am not a shrink and do not know why I enjoy this or care! I fantasize about being stripped infront of a younger couple or group of girls/hung guys and they laugh at me and tease me, showing me what I'll never have i.e. A big cock or a fit sexy girl! They humiliate me and make me do things to embarress myself possibly forcing me to 'enjoy' a large cock or clean up after they have had sex! I am often on webcam and if you want to enjoy this with me and/or possibly meet or just swop pictures or request pictures get in touch humiliate.me73@hotmail.co.uk

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
send me a PM..I will be more than glad to humiliate you for having a baby penis...you deserve to be stripped and paraded around in public while hordes of guys and gals point at your pithy member and laugh uncontrollably...

kman2000

Just Browsing
Media
You're all annoying parasites of society and are probably all ugly as sin with the personality of an annoying rock. And you all have mental deficiencies. Oh wait -- you just wanted to be humiliated about your PENIS...

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
send me a PM..I will be more than glad to humiliate you for having a baby penis...you deserve to be stripped and paraded around in public while hordes of guys and gals point at your pithy member and laugh uncontrollably...

You are a fool!!! LOL

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WOW, that was unnecessarily harsh! :eek: I personally loathe SPH and can't stand being bothered by small dicked men on this site; but you really went too far.

You're all annoying parasites of society and are probably all ugly as sin with the personality of an annoying rock. And you all have mental deficiencies. Oh wait -- you just wanted to be humiliated about your PENIS...

toedick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response

sounds like heaven. tiny uncut UK willy waiting for comparison games

afflictionhottie85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i am very happy i don't brag about my small wang because apparently i don't have a SMALL one and i am over 7 inches cut. i would roll on the floor laughing at a vienna sausage that doesn't stand too much of a chance of getting sucked. hell if i was that small i would suffer from penis-related self-esteem issues.

ramwella

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey, SMH dudes:

Your fathers must be so ashamed of you!
Who wants to have a son with a small dick? Are you even big enough to carry on the family name?

What a waste!