small cock humiliation

D_Warren Wifflebat

Just Browsing
Media
I'm looking for a guys with big cocks to humiliate me over the phone and on cam about my cock size. I'm a good looking, early thirties, in shape gay dude. Sounds weird to ask for something you don't really wanna hear. It's just one of those things that gets me off so hard no matter how much it hurts my pride. lol

There was a guy on here from ny that called me and you had on speedos in your pic. I'm especially looking to talk to you again but I couldn't find your profile.

D_lhiuyg

Just Browsing
Media
I'm looking for a guys with big cocks to humiliate me over the phone and on cam about my cock size. I'm a good looking, early thirties, in shape gay dude. Sounds weird to ask for something you don't really wanna hear. It's just one of those things that gets me off so hard no matter how much it hurts my pride. lol

There was a guy on here from ny that called me and you had on speedos in your pic. I'm especially looking to talk to you again but I couldn't find your profile.

sure give me ur skype

ynghunglatin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am def into this, and would be interested...but no cam for a few weeks...

I do however have a phone cam, and digi cam...so live updates would be possible...

Any pictures to share?

marknyc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i have a small on too.... love to see it next to a huge one... and the guy knows he is superior to me because he has a bigger cock.....so small dont even call it a cock...it is a little dick...

Switc23P

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yeah any guys 30 or younger that want to humiliate and put me down for having a 4in dick, hit me up....I love it, and the meaner the better : )