Small cock top

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by discretehang, Sep 30, 2010.

1. discretehang

discretehang New Member

Hey guys
    as a rule iam a bottom guy but lately the guys ive been dating have wanted me to top them my concern is the fact that when erect my cock is only 5 inches and about average in girth
    is one position better then another for penetration and which is going to give the best sensation to the person iam with the type of men i am attracted to tend to have a solid-stocky type of build so the few times i have tried to top them its felt as if i really wasnt giving them as much pleasure as i was getting out of it

2. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

Ok. First off 5 in is fine. My best top partner was 4 1/2 and we made it work. Just a matter of finding the right postion. For us (since his cock had a wicked upward curve as well as a sharp 90degree angle) I could cum from him fucking me easiest if my legs were over his shilders, or any variation therof. The feeling of his head using my prostae as it's own personal speed bag was fucking INCREDIBLE!!!! Only hands free cum I have had while bottoming!

You will need to find the right position of set of postions that is right for EACH INDIVIDUAL person, and then you can discover the right combo for each encounter with those individuals. Since you have noe pics or a description of your dick (curvature, angle) I can"t really offer anything more specific. Just no you CAN top someone, and seriously, If they are hot for and wanting to bottom for you, then just keep the lines of communication open, and you shouldbe fine. Let us know how it goes!

Draft saved Draft deleted