Small Cock..Worst Sex?

babydickk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Opposite of another thread ive seen...

We all, even myself agree, that while size is important, its not the only thing that matters in sex.

But, for the ladies, and gay guys I suppose..

was the worst sex you ever had with someone youd consider underendowed?

pretty simple...

I know that ive been the worst some girls have had simply because of size. We didnt seem to be a fit, which is obviously more common when you are smaller. I have as well been claimed the best by more then one girl, although I must say those sexual relationships were lagely based around oral...

worst sex with a small penis?

northwestone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think the 'all women and passive guys are size queens' is a myth perpetuated by neurotic small-dicked and arrogant hung guys and serves no purpose other than to make people feel uncomfortable about their bodies.

the truth of the matter is, that for every person that loves big cocks, there's another who is repulsed or terrified by them....

However, this site being dedicated to all things large, you're not really going to get a very balanced response are you? given that it's populated almost entirely by neurotic average joes obsessed with being 'too small', a load of size queens and a smattering of guys with big dicks.....

it's like saying is sex with a big breasted woman better? well yeah, if you like big tits.....

B_4inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think guys who ONLY like obnoxsiously large breasts have something wrong with them. For me its more how they look and how firm they are.

freakassoid

Experimental Member
Media
I think the 'all women and passive guys are size queens' is a myth perpetuated by neurotic small-dicked and arrogant hung guys and serves no purpose other than to make people feel uncomfortable about their bodies.

In my view, all this "it's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean" stuff is just BS. I think it's a myth perpetuated by neurotic small-dicked guys who can't face up to the fact that bigger is better. Deeper penetration feels better. It's as simple as that.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In my view, all this "it's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean" stuff is just BS. I think it's a myth perpetuated by neurotic small-dicked guys who can't face up to the fact that bigger is better. Deeper penetration feels better. It's as simple as that.

Depends on what you're after. I'm a total anal top but go into ecstatic fits sucking on certain smaller uncut dicks.

Without question the best sex I've ever had was with extremely modestly-endowed guys with round, softer asses and what I refer to as "child-bearing hips".

For every feature of your appearance, there is someone who will treasure it. Finding that person's the tricky part.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Honestly, I've not had any problems with small penises; but their owners are the ones who made the sex bad.

Almost every man that I've been with who was "short in stature" has had some weird hangup or had lied about their size just to get some.

One guy even stuffed his pants in his pics making his bulge look larger than it actually was. When we got together he was like, "yeah, I've got a nice size..." and when I actually saw it, I was quite dissapointed.

If he'd told me, "I'm not that big, but I know how to fuck" I probably would have done him anyway but it was the fact that he'd gone through so much to make the deal that turned me off.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Yeah right,you can't have been with too many women/men if this is your opinion,and thats all it is,your opinion.
There isn't any more truth in your statement than in, "black guys have bigger dicks".
It is in the way you use your cock, and how you treat the person, that makes you a memorable lover,not just your size.
Jaysus,don't you guys read? Or talk to the people whom your with? Or do you totally ignore what they have to say?
cigarbabe:saevil:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
For an alternative perspective.

I have a friend (Susan for those who know me), with whom I now really enjoy beng with.

The first time we had sex, she got on top and banged away so hard even though maybe three or four inches weren't going inside her. It actually really hurt, but she just went at it whilst I was more used to women finding pounding at their limits painful especially if there was so much left over.

I thought that she was going to snap my knob off.

Ironically for the woman who has probably been able to take the least of my cock whilst fucking, she is the only woman who has ever been able do deep throat me. Go figure, as you say.

Sorry, the question. She has a very short vagina, but I love having sex with her.

9Up

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My sexual experience is almost the opposite of the question you're asking babydickk...

I've had hundreds of sexual partners and my most disappointing encounters were primarily with guys who were very endowed and afflicted with BDA (big dick attitude). While size is a matter of personal preference, nothing is more of a turn off to me than a man who thinks he doesn't need to try because nature gave him a big one. I realize that this is mostly a personality issue, but it's my opinion that the attention lavished on some large guys feeds this perception and gives some a skewed sense of their cock's value. The opposite also hold true when a guy expresses a deep lack of confidence because he's small, too short, overweight... take your pick.
This is my experience, and answers the question you asked, but is not at all intended as a blanket statement. Being a big guy myself, I'm often disappointed at the focus given to my size, and would prefer to get on to having a great time. Lousy fucks come in all forms, and so do the memorable ones.

jcyugi

Just Browsing
Media
you know, the whole "deeper penetration theory" puzzles me, considering the fact that there are fewer nerve endings the deeper you go into the vagina ^_^