Small Cock..Worst Sex?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by babydickk, Nov 23, 2007.

1. babydickk

babydickk New Member

Albums:
    Opposite of another thread ive seen...

We all, even myself agree, that while size is important, its not the only thing that matters in sex.

But, for the ladies, and gay guys I suppose..

was the worst sex you ever had with someone youd consider underendowed?

pretty simple...

I know that ive been the worst some girls have had simply because of size. We didnt seem to be a fit, which is obviously more common when you are smaller. I have as well been claimed the best by more then one girl, although I must say those sexual relationships were lagely based around oral...

worst sex with a small penis?

2. frizzle

Gold Member

It's not the size of the boat it's the motion of the ocean.

3. babydickk

babydickk New Member

Albums:

4. northwestone

northwestone New Member

I think the 'all women and passive guys are size queens' is a myth perpetuated by neurotic small-dicked and arrogant hung guys and serves no purpose other than to make people feel uncomfortable about their bodies.

the truth of the matter is, that for every person that loves big cocks, there's another who is repulsed or terrified by them....

However, this site being dedicated to all things large, you're not really going to get a very balanced response are you? given that it's populated almost entirely by neurotic average joes obsessed with being 'too small', a load of size queens and a smattering of guys with big dicks.....

it's like saying is sex with a big breasted woman better? well yeah, if you like big tits.....

5. northwestone

northwestone New Member

and i guess logging onto ilovebigtits.com is probably not the greatest thing for your self-esteem if your a 32AA.....

6. B_4inches

B_4inches New Member

I think guys who ONLY like obnoxsiously large breasts have something wrong with them. For me its more how they look and how firm they are.

7. freakassoid

freakassoid New Member

In my view, all this "it's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean" stuff is just BS. I think it's a myth perpetuated by neurotic small-dicked guys who can't face up to the fact that bigger is better. Deeper penetration feels better. It's as simple as that.

8. northwestone

northwestone New Member

yeah, 4, and whether they're real or not!

same goes for a high percentage of the cocks on here! LOL

BTW where did the animation on your avatar come from - it's wicked!

9. B_4inches

B_4inches New Member

Too true North. I only like fakes when they look natural and arent huge.
    The animation I got here I think.

10. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Depends on what you're after. I'm a total anal top but go into ecstatic fits sucking on certain smaller uncut dicks.

Without question the best sex I've ever had was with extremely modestly-endowed guys with round, softer asses and what I refer to as "child-bearing hips".

For every feature of your appearance, there is someone who will treasure it. Finding that person's the tricky part.

11. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    Honestly, I've not had any problems with small penises; but their owners are the ones who made the sex bad.

Almost every man that I've been with who was "short in stature" has had some weird hangup or had lied about their size just to get some.

One guy even stuffed his pants in his pics making his bulge look larger than it actually was. When we got together he was like, "yeah, I've got a nice size..." and when I actually saw it, I was quite dissapointed.

If he'd told me, "I'm not that big, but I know how to fuck" I probably would have done him anyway but it was the fact that he'd gone through so much to make the deal that turned me off.

12. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

Yeah right,you can't have been with too many women/men if this is your opinion,and thats all it is,your opinion.
    There isn't any more truth in your statement than in, "black guys have bigger dicks".
    It is in the way you use your cock, and how you treat the person, that makes you a memorable lover,not just your size.
    Jaysus,don't you guys read? Or talk to the people whom your with? Or do you totally ignore what they have to say?
    cigarbabe:saevil:

13. B_girthylover

B_girthylover New Member

You make me cringe.

14. Drifterwood

Gold Member

For an alternative perspective.

I have a friend (Susan for those who know me), with whom I now really enjoy beng with.

The first time we had sex, she got on top and banged away so hard even though maybe three or four inches weren't going inside her. It actually really hurt, but she just went at it whilst I was more used to women finding pounding at their limits painful especially if there was so much left over.

I thought that she was going to snap my knob off.

Ironically for the woman who has probably been able to take the least of my cock whilst fucking, she is the only woman who has ever been able do deep throat me. Go figure, as you say.

Sorry, the question. She has a very short vagina, but I love having sex with her.

15. im7.5

im7.5 New Member

like Jeff Foxworthy says "that may be true, but it takes a long time getting to England in a row boat":tongue:

16. emma ringshall

emma ringshall New Member

my ex was tiny like 3 inches? full on hard 3 inches :p and i loved sex hehe true I would love to try a bit more :p but I loved sex!

17. B_4inches

B_4inches New Member

Wow 3 inches? Now when you say sex are you ONLY talking about him being inside or everything?

18. 9Up

9Up New Member

My sexual experience is almost the opposite of the question you're asking babydickk...

I've had hundreds of sexual partners and my most disappointing encounters were primarily with guys who were very endowed and afflicted with BDA (big dick attitude). While size is a matter of personal preference, nothing is more of a turn off to me than a man who thinks he doesn't need to try because nature gave him a big one. I realize that this is mostly a personality issue, but it's my opinion that the attention lavished on some large guys feeds this perception and gives some a skewed sense of their cock's value. The opposite also hold true when a guy expresses a deep lack of confidence because he's small, too short, overweight... take your pick.
    This is my experience, and answers the question you asked, but is not at all intended as a blanket statement. Being a big guy myself, I'm often disappointed at the focus given to my size, and would prefer to get on to having a great time. Lousy fucks come in all forms, and so do the memorable ones.

19. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

Yes, the smallest cocks equal the worst sex!

20. jcyugi

jcyugi New Member

Albums:
    you know, the whole "deeper penetration theory" puzzles me, considering the fact that there are fewer nerve endings the deeper you go into the vagina ^_^

Draft saved Draft deleted