small cocks and humiliation

Media
For those of you who have looked at my blog, I have a small cock. The thing is, in a weird way I enjoy that. I know there are men with small cocks that love to be humiliated, and I don't go as far as many of them, but I must admit the idea is a turn on.

For example, my woman has had men who are very well endowed. And more than one of them. I like it when she calls my cock little or small. She would never do it at first, but I told her it is ok, because I know the truth about my size. I asked her the other night if she had ever seen a cock smaller than mine, and she said no.

That turned me on. But I don't understand why.

I also ask her to tell me what it felt like to have a large cock inside of her. And I want to have a 3some with a guy with a large cock. But I told her she has to tell him how great it feels and how big it is.

She keeps thinking she will hurt my feeling by saying these things, so she is a bit reluctant. But once again, I tell he it is ok because I know the truth. We are going to make a video soon of her giving me a handjob so everyone can see how small it is. I will let you know when and where I post it.

Do other small cock guys have this "craving". And why?

se6033

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, many of us smaller guys have that particular fetish...for lack of a better word. I don't know whether it has something to do with self loathing or just natural selection where the "weaker" males are subservient to the "stronger" males.

But whatever the cause, I do find it hot (not demeaning at all) to be verbally humiliated about my size during sex. But only during sex....I would be mortified in a non-sexual public setting.

Yes, many of us smaller guys have that particular fetish...for lack of a better word. I don't know whether it has something to do with self loathing or just natural selection where the "weaker" males are subservient to the "stronger" males.

But whatever the cause, I do find it hot (not demeaning at all) to be verbally humiliated about my size during sex. But only during sex....I would be mortified in a non-sexual public setting.
Oh I dunno about that. I'm a big guy and a mixed martial artist and consider my self equal to if not superior to all guys but I still sorta get off on the fact im average down stairs and definitely smaller than many guys.

mclivin86

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My bf is small, but he knows it and I know it. The sex is great, but he also gets off on the humiliation when I call him names.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For those of you who have looked at my blog, I have a small cock. The thing is, in a weird way I enjoy that. I know there are men with small cocks that love to be humiliated, and I don't go as far as many of them, but I must admit the idea is a turn on.

For example, my woman has had men who are very well endowed. And more than one of them of it. I like it when she calls my cock little or small. She would never do it at first, but I told her it is ok, because I know the truth about my size. I asked her the other night if she had ever seen a cock smaller than mine, and she said no.

That turned me on. But I don't understand why.

I also ask her to tell me what it felt like to have a large cock inside of her. And I want to have a 3some with a guy with a large cock. But I told her she has to tell him how great it feels and how big it is.

She keeps thinking she will hurt my feeling by saying these things, so she is a bit reluctant. But once again, I tell he it is ok because I know the truth. We are going to make a video soon of her giving me a handjob so everyone can see how small it is. I will let you know when and where I post it.

Do other small cock guys have this "craving". And why?
No. I have some friends and family members who are really small, and they don't feel humiliated or ashamed. May be it is because of our culture; you know most women from the SouthEast Asia don't have a lot of boyfriends or multiple partners.

korinaus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Honestly, I just cannot understand this humiliation thing. How is it possible to get off when you are humiliated? It is like being a short man who keeps playing basketball only to want to be mercilessly blocked by a tall guy all the time, and feel good about it?

If I had a very small penis, I think I would try to find a girl who has 'a similar size' for me or rather be relectant to have sex. But I would feel very provoked and angry if someone teased it for me. Am I a weirdo here to think like this? How could you feel satisfied when you are made fun of one of the most important things. For example, I have rerely seen a short guy who likes to be mocked of his height. Or is it something to do with making the best out of what you have since you cannot change anyway?

Is there anyone who can explain seriously to me how this thing work becasue I really don't get it?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ffs, how many pleasures are logical?
why do people enjoy smoking? you're inhaling toxic smoke!
why do people enjoy skiing? you're risking your neck for no purpose.
why do people like anal and oral? it's not productive at all.

people dig what they dig. it doesn't need explaining.
if it feels good to them then that's all that matters.

gildersleeve

Experimental Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Is there anyone who can explain seriously to me how this thing work becasue I really don't get it?

I'm not sure if it's quite this simple, but basically I think the brain takes those feelings of inadequacy and makes them sexually charged so that they go from being painful to pleasurable.

Media
Just to expound a bit more.......well, I have told my woman many times that I am small. I she says I am not and says I am perfect. I know she is nice. But I told her that soft, I am only 1/2 inch long. She said she didn't believe it. the problem with proving it to her, was that I am usually excited when my cock in naked around her. so it is larger. But one time, about 2 weeks ago, I had a chance to show her my cock while it was fully soft. I could tell by the look on her face that she was a bit shocked, even though she wouldn't admit it.

Today I asked her if she had ever seen one smaller, and then I told her to tell me the truth cause I could take it. She then said no, she had never seen one smaller. Once again, why do I find enjoyment in this? It really turns me one for her to say that I have a little cock.