Small cocks i love them

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had a boyfriend about 12 years ago .. we met .. had dinner and talked.. perfect first date ..then we had several more dates and those went fine.. but the topic of sex never came up ..

But sooner or later it has to be mentioned and needs to happen .. so I invited him to dinner .. spaghetti or lasagna .. or fried chicken or anything .. I can cook it .. he said lasagna .. so lasagna it was ..

He shows up and we talked while I finished fixing dinner.. fixed my garlic crescents with butter .. we ate dinner .. he loved it and wanted to know how I made it.. I told him I started sauce cooking about 8 this morning.. grandmothers recipe ..

he was like wow ..

We went sat on the couch and we talked more and then I brought up sex .. said few things liked to do.. which first thing was sucking dick ..

It took some time to convince him whether it was 3 inches or 8… it didn’t matter…

Mai he talked me into showing him mine first .. which made him more nervous about showing me his as I am 7.5 cut……. He leans back on couch and unbuttoned his pants … then he tells me to pull it out.. so I did.. he was 3 inches long. But little thick .. I started sucking it showing him it was ok..

We sucked each other and he rimmed my ass and slid his dick in… and where it was thick I can feel it really good inside me.. I told him it feels pretty damn good ..

He cums and I was like damn that little things got power .. then I fucked him.. ..

We did it few times over few months then he breaks up with me because he thought I wasn’t satisfied with him

So there went a year of my life trying to be with a guy so insecure with himself ..

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If a man enjoys his sex life, size doesn't matter at all. I have been rejected for being too big by many guys (group A) and rejected by others for being too small ( this is group B). Which group is right? A guy I was into, a lot, wouldn't let me go near his ass he wouldn't joke about it..... Another guy dumped me after we fucked 5 or 6 times, for being too small (he wanted cocks minimim 10 inches long). I am 7in long and quite thick. What is the point of having a big cock if you never meet the right partner . By the way I have a very active sexual life no complains. I have No interest in cocks as I am a top, but hats off to Bros who make the best of their cocks no matter what size. Keep making your partners happy.

likitisplit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I know this place a "LPSG" but I love guys with small cocks I find myself love the small penis in men its very sexually erotic to me so if you have pic of guys with small dick I want to see it plz help me with this or hit me up on snapchat........
and odd as it is...small and limp has become a hot combo to me. some just limp average size i guess, limp is a turn on to me. i could open an ED room for those with to visit.

Reactions: diver6

Longjohn1234

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and odd as it is...small and limp has become a hot combo to me. some just limp average size i guess, limp is a turn on to me. i could open an ED room for those with to visit.
Yes 100% agreed I am very happy in my own skin and enjoy a very active sex life enjoy the post. M

Reactions: diver6