small dick confession

H0ELINESS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
my dick is small, i know that and i am mad at myself why does my cock looks so small. today someone told me that it is indeed small, and i wanted to cry. i hate myself and i pity myself for getting dick shamed. it really hurts me. i want to have a big cock and i can't find any natural way to do it.

LOVE_MMFs

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I, too, have been unhappy with the size of my penis and I’ve been rejected for not being hung enough. I know what a blow to self confidence it can be. Just know, you are not the only guy that feels the way you do; not by a long shot. Also, it may be hard to believe sometimes, but there’ there are people for whom the size of your penis will be a non issue. Hugs.

flagship

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Search this site or thundersplace for penis enlargement techniques.

The good news is that you're located in the Philippines, where the average penis size is 4.3 inches. So you're probably not far from average

Curious Tex

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’ve had weight swings of 40 or 50 pounds in my life and truth be told is that my dick appears larger when I am at a low weight. Also, I physically and mentally like myself more and feel better about myself when I’m at my fittest. Even though my dick is average length. Hope that might help.

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
my dick is small, i know that and i am mad at myself why does my cock looks so small. today someone told me that it is indeed small, and i wanted to cry. i hate myself and i pity myself for getting dick shamed. it really hurts me. i want to have a big cock and i can't find any natural way to do it.

May I ask why this would cause you to actually hate your own self? Not judging you at all, but really, is that not a bit extreme?

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I kind of go through the same turmoil at times. Self hate because I feel im lacking. Almost everyone else seems longer or thicker. Had a few rejections and was teased because of it. I also feel guilty for not having something better for my wife. She's never been with anyone else and this seems to make me feel more guilty like im depriving her of something she deserves. Yea I know it sounds weird.

AtreidesNelson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I kind of go through the same turmoil at times. Self hate because I feel im lacking. Almost everyone else seems longer or thicker. Had a few rejections and was teased because of it. I also feel guilty for not having something better for my wife. She's never been with anyone else and this seems to make me feel more guilty like im depriving her of something she deserves. Yea I know it sounds weird.
Just from looking at a couple of your pics, I really like your dick, you don’t seem to be depriving her of anything if that helps. Your dick looks pretty thick and veiny.

Curious Tex

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
May I ask why this would cause you to actually hate your own self? Not judging you at all, but really, is that not a bit extreme?
Dude, I too looked at your pics, you have a BAG ASS dick! Why do you think that you are small in any category?! I know everybody here uses this phrase, “I’m not judging...,” but your dick’s bigger than most of the others I see on this site. How do they think they feel theirs when they see yours?

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude, I too looked at your pics, you have a BAG ASS dick! Why do you think that you are small in any category?! I know everybody here uses this phrase, “I’m not judging...,” but your dick’s bigger than most of the others I see on this site. How do they think they feel theirs when they see yours?
I dont know what members pics your looking at but from what I have seen most are significantly bigger than me, especially in girth. This pretty much echoes my experience in real life from what I have seen also. Friends, HS locker room, etc. Almost always bigger and never seen one who was smaller at least flaccid, and its not like im a huge grower. Its hard to deny your own eyes.

I even had one girl suddenly become reluctant about sex once she saw it and another who chose a big dick friend over me once she found out how much bigger he was.

Anyways I dont want to interrupt the OPs thread. Just wanted to say he's not alone in feeling this way.

WebMale80

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Chicago Loop, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm like your BF. I have a big cock but I love small cocks. They turn me on so much.
I’m smaller than average and I always loved to be with guys that are much much larger than me.
i’ve always been a little bit submissive in this is just another huge turn on

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I read a thread like this I realize just how lucky I am to have a much more relaxed attitude towards often having the smallest dick in our naturist groups of friends etc.
I’ve even reached the point where I can enjoy it and recently swam in our unheated outdoor swimming pool for a dare knowing I would come out looking like this and get a lot of laughter... I don’t understand how anyone could let the size of their dick ruin their lives!
As I said, guess I am just lucky 4C42C0FF-4F5D-415C-AED3-AE0170E96F30.jpeg

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I read a thread like this I realize just how lucky I am to have a much more relaxed attitude towards often having the smallest dick in our naturist groups of friends etc.
I’ve even reached the point where I can enjoy it and recently swam in our unheated outdoor swimming pool for a dare knowing I would come out looking like this and get a lot of laughter... I don’t understand how anyone could let the size of their dick ruin their lives!
As I said, guess I am just lucky View attachment 71149031
I would have a problem being nude around that cock. I would bone up quickly seeing that