Small Dick = Karma

ElectricBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
A buddy of mine, that i suck off regularly, can be an asshole...
He use to talk about his cock being massive. However, it's only 5 inches.
Most people know now that he isn't big, so I don't hear him talking about his "Huge Cock" anymore. haha

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
There are plenty of gals out there who prefer a smaller cock, either because they have tight pussies or because they lack the vaginal length to accommodate a long cock. Also most gals lack the oral dimensions to give a good blowjob to a big cock, no matter how much they may wish to please their man in that manner. So any guy who thinks his small cock is karmic punishment is just punishing himself with his own preoccupation over dick size.

I mean what's the purpose of the human penis? To piss? To procreate? To have fun? Well I would postulate that a small dick eliminates urine from the body and deposits sperm laden semen in a vagina just as well as a big dick does. And (never having had a small dick of my own) I have to assume that the feelings of sexual stimulation and orgasm are the same for every man, regardless of cock size.

As a bisexual admirer of the human phallus I consider size to be very much secondary to the aesthetics of a guy's cock. And that's an entirely subjective thing, so there will be admirers out there (both men and women) for just about any size, shape and style of cock. You just have to find the right sex partner for you and then nothing else counts but your mutual enjoyment of each other.

Maybe I'm taking this thread too seriously, but am I missing something here???

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Small (according to vedic literature) is a lingam less than the breadth of a nash metropolitan.

Now there's a car I'd like to own: 1959 Nash Metropolitan, 4 cylinder, two-tone white/turquoise, averaged 52 mpg on the highway and held only two passengers so you were never stuck with having to carpool all of your drunk friends home. :smile:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Oh NO!! more size comparison... my IQ is bigger than your IQ... my ideas are better than YOUR ideas... :rolleyes:

ah Galileo, Galileo... when will it cease.

:wink: Just my two cents worth... a penny for every soft inch (okay okay I rounded up :biggrin1: )

Well, you know . . . some people will believe anything such as the canyon has a mouth, etc. But you've really got to be stoopid to buy into a small dick somehow being karmic revenge. However, buying a new Ford mini van is truly karmic revenge if you didn't do your Consumers Report research first before buying. :rolleyes:

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Small dicks, medium dicks, large dicks, xtra large dicks is what we were born with. What you do with it and how you feel about it is really totally up to you. I'm in the average area I guess, somewhere between medium and large (closer to medium) and I don't have any problem with my self image, etc. There are so many other aspects to "me".

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
What a strange little thread.

I suppose, conversely, by this logic, that Mother Teresa will be reincarnated with a very large cock should she come back as a male?

Is there an omnipotent God in this scenario that divvies out penis size (like gold and silver stars)? Turning penis size into a kind of existential caste system is a very patriarchal proposal.

D

deleted3782

I'm familiar with the Protestant Work Ethic...hard work = worldly success = personal salvation.

Here we have divulged the Penis Size Ethic...good person = large penis = personal admiration.

D_mfcx

Just Browsing
Media
I thought that it was the other way around.
In my experience the people that I have dated that have been smaller, have had the most humbling personality.

In my past, the guys that have been larger, tended to be more narcissistic, less caring persons, in general. In other words, they knew they had a nice penis, body and abs. They could hurt anyone they wanted, since it is easier for these people to do so.

However, I do realize that this has only been my observation and people of all shapes and sizes can be strange!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Karma comes from your past lives, not what you do in this life.

That's what I was just about to say. If this "theory" was true, your dick size would be karmic reward for what you did in a past life. You could have been a saint in a past life, got the big wang in this life, and then turned into a jerk and next life you'll be into SPH.

Personally, I'm looking forward to a 10 incher. :smile:

schwulboy1989

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In a couple of other active threads the idea that a small cock is karma for some character flaw has come up. I have to admit that it seems an awful lot of complete assholes turn out to have little dicks.

What's your take on the idea that somehow a small cock is a punishment for some transgression. If you have a small one, where you mean to animals in a past life or something?

o_O

Here's my take. It's not that they are an asshole and therefore have a small dick. They have a small dick and are therefore an asshole...

I find that a lot of my personality issues stem from body issues, as I imagine it is for a lot of other guys. I also normally find that about average guys with decent bodies tend to be kinda sweet (at least deep down), and guys who are well hung tend to be douchebags because they're so into themselves...

even my boyfriend, who told me that penis size isn't important to him, later admitted that he gets SUCH an ego boost from showing it off, and getting stares.

the human psyche is a crazy and wonderful thing :)

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
Karma comes from your past lives, not what you do in this life.

That's what I was just about to say. If this "theory" was true, your dick size would be karmic reward for what you did in a past life. You could have been a saint in a past life, got the big wang in this life, and then turned into a jerk and next life you'll be into SPH.

Personally, I'm looking forward to a 10 incher. :smile:

Reward and punishment are Western concepts applied to karma. If you really believe in karma, it's about consequences, not judgment about what's good and what's bad.

And if you believe in karma, it's ALL karma, and if you're taking responsibility and working to get off the fucking wheel.

SilverSoldier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Awwww, c'mon, you're not SERIOUS???!!

This is bullshit. I have WONDERFUL friends with small dicks. I have HAD friends who are complete assholes with big dicks. Guess which ones I hang around? (Hint: NOT the assholes.)

Don't think I should hang around this thread any longer. It has nothing to do with karma. It has to do with GENETICS, growth patterns, disease and health, hormones and whole bunch of other stuff....

HULLOOOO!!

(walks away and closes the door a little harder than usual...)