Small Dicked Celebrities

nychris

Experimental Member
Media
I know that this board is generally dedicated to large endowments, but I'm also a fan of the smaller-than-average. Does anyone have any information or photos related to small celebrities?

saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Didn't Ashton Kutcher's ex-girlfriend make it pretty obvious on some talk show that he doesn't quite measure up in the dick dept?

FitLad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well if Ashton Kutcher and the other celebs just take photos and give us them we will decide who is big or small. :tongue:

Cochranfan4life

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well i've seen David Hasselhoff nude. He has a tiny cute cock and ALOT of pubic hair (I'm drooling now!!)

And John Wayne, Clark Gable and Monty Clift have nude pics (haven't seeen them yet) but I've read from MANY sources they have THE tiniest cocks.

Last edited:

Cochranfan4life

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Go to IMDB.com..type in Tab hunter...check his board and find the post "Tab naked?" and you'll find a link to a site with two delicious nude pics of Tab hunter (one he's getting blown by a man and the other is him sitting there nude - and he has a yummy tiny cock- and then loo kto the left of the screen and click on "famous actors" and click under "h" and you'll find Hasselhoff's name. What a great cute tiny cock he has. a man is being sucked off right in front of him. HOT!!!

SmallDad

Sexy Member
Media
Go to IMDB.com..type in Tab hunter...check his board and find the post "Tab naked?" and you'll find a link to a site with two delicious nude pics of Tab hunter (one he's getting blown by a man and the other is him sitting there nude - and he has a yummy tiny cock- and then loo kto the left of the screen and click on "famous actors" and click under "h" and you'll find Hasselhoff's name. What a great cute tiny cock he has. a man is being sucked off right in front of him. HOT!!!
Can you please link us I can't find it :(

orgelman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here we go again! Just because a dick is 'small' when soft DOES NOT mean it will be small when hard.

Have seen plenty of men who proved that.

David Hasselhoff showed his dick in a shower scene back before he was famous. Didn't look that small.

B_doubledouble

Sexy Member
Media
Here we go again! Just because a dick is 'small' when soft DOES NOT mean it will be small when hard.

David Hasselhoff showed his dick in a shower scene back before he was famous. Didn't look that small.

I think everyone understands that, we're just having fun :smile:

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Though there is an element of "unkindness" in this thread, the worst situation I have ever seen on this subject regarded a television show produced by Jason Hervey (Wonder Years) starring his friend Scott Baio. The plot was that Scott Baio explored his life and his own psychological problems in a public forum. One episode of this show brought in Erin Moran (Happy Days, Joanie Loves Chachi) and a discussion ensued. During production of "Joanie Loves Chachi" it was well known that the two were romantically involved. Scott Baio openly and honestly asked Erin Moran about the reasons for his inability deal with interpersonal relationships. Erin Moran, smiling and perky then went into various details about the size or lack of it of Baio's penis and his own obsession with it. I felt so sorry for Baio at that moment that I do not know how he did not crawl under a rock in mortification over everything that was said. He proved himself to be far more of a gentleman than I would have imagined in that situation.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Thank you! No self-respecting Spanish actor with a "tiny penis" is going to do the number nude scenes Bardem has. Prolly average in length but very thick--we'll have to ask Penelope for confirmation.