Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
june-8.jpg
june-18.jpg
Cute and sexy

O

OldFirm08

It's always been amazing to me how guys gone 'trans' usually have the biggest fine thick dicks you could ever imagine. And in this thread, even the smaller dick ones have more cock than I do; a fully hetero guy who wants to find straight women who enjoy small cock.

Reactions: diver6 and Ace117

Ace117

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's always been amazing to me how guys gone 'trans' usually have the biggest fine thick dicks you could ever imagine. And in this thread, even the smaller dick ones have more cock than I do; a fully hetero guy who wants to find straight women who enjoy small cock.
Same here good luck

panlaman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Girls on this page are as smaller or maybe as big as me. Not being strictly hetero opens doors and my back door is open to them lol, but to get together w/chicks like these you're usually gonna find them to be professionals. That said, female pros fake it, a trans can't esp if they have to top lol! :D

Reactions: Ace117 and diver6

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh
Watch her rock hard tiny 3-incher go 'boing' at the 1.20 mark. there's been lots of posts of tiny flaccid dicks, but considering this is an actual erection, this really is as small as it gets.

oh wow she is really tiny, the other girl is small too! Would love to see their two little cocks rubbing up against mine

Reactions: diver6