Small dicked

I am a new member with a small dick. I am not ashamed of having a small dick (4 inches erect!), but I really do admire guys who have bigger dicks especially those with more than 7 inches. I think it makes all the difference in the world for one's self esteem to grow up with a larger than average dick. Confidence is everything as you mature.

I am fortunate in that I have confidence, but also appreciate the fact that my dick is quite small for my height and weight --- at 6'4" and 190 lbs. --- and most everyone "expects" me to have a lot more endowment than I really do. Thus, I live in hiding except to those men I have revealed the facts to: my lovers. My current boyfriend is well endowed at about 6.5 in. long by 6.5 to 7 around. A thick dick is everything. :biggrin1:

Even though I have a small dick, I basically ignore my own sexual satisfaction and perform services for the guys who were privileged to born with a large endowment. Nothing is better than a guy sucking your dick who not only enjoys it but also knows what he is doing. Women who both enjoy sucking and are proficient at sucking are very rare.

If any well hung studs are in Atlanta, please contact me for service. :cool: Satisfaction guaranteed or double your cum back.:rolleyes: